Last Updated on September 10, 2022 by Vasco Lourenço
Welcome to our Augusta Precious Metals review.
It can be a pain to buy gold and silver online. Also, it can be hard to find reasonable prices, and it can be challenging to trust the companies you buy from.
Precious metals are regarded in the same way that stocks, bonds, and real estate are. In fact, precious metals are known as a good investment for reasons that we’ll go into later in our review of Augusta Precious Metals.
What makes them such good investments? And what makes Augusta Precious Metals one of the top gold IRA companies in the US? Let’s find out.
Table of Contents
As a leading distributor of physical gold and silver IRAs for retirement portfolios, Augusta Precious Metals is well-known in the retirement community.
Award-winning Augusta provides consumers with transparent and straightforward service throughout the life of their gold and silver portfolios. The business educates and empowers customers to diversify their laboriously saved retirement funds using precious metals.
Advisors to Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana named Augusta the “best gold company in the United States.” He is now a client and a spokesperson of the business.
IRAGoldAdvisor.com named Augusta “Most Trusted” in the U.S.
Augusta also received an A+ rating from the BBB, AAA from Business Consumer Alliance, and “Best of” 4 years in a row from TrustLink.
Devlyn Steele, the director of education at Augusta and a graduate analytics student at Harvard Business School, has created some useful instructional videos that you may view on Augusta’s YouTube channel.
Augusta Precious Metals is well recognized as one of the most successful brokers of gold and precious metal IRAs in the United States.
In addition to the caliber of its sales consultants, the customer service this California-based company provides has earned it a stellar reputation.
Augusta Precious Metals reportedly employs 38 employees and generates $18 million in revenue each year, the vast majority of which comes from selling gold and silver bullion.
They focus mostly on selling to the market for gold and silver IRAs. However, you also have the option to purchase it for your own personal account.
Founded in 2012, Augusta Precious Metals produces coins, rounds, and bars in various sizes from 1/10oz up to 100oz (1 kilo).
Their standard product line includes silver rounds in 1 gram, 5 gram, and 10 gram weights as well as silver bars in sizes ranging from 1 ounce to 10 ounces.
As both a provider of precious metals IRAs and a precious metals firm, Augusta takes great satisfaction in offering clients a top-notch level of service.
They urge their sales and customer service specialists to invest a lot of time with customers and potential investors, informing them about the benefits of owning actual gold and silver bullion as well as investing in precious metals IRAs.
Augusta Precious Metals is the only large gold IRA company in the US that has never been the subject of a single complaint filed with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Augusta is a good option for investors interested in owning physical silver and gold at reasonable and competitive prices, and the company does not charge any hidden fees or commissions. This makes Augusta an excellent choice for investors investing in a retirement account or their own personal investment.
They are also an ideal choice for individuals who need extra educational resources or even some assistance from a financial advisor.
When it comes to successfully putting a firm’s strategic goals into action, the leadership of that company is absolutely essential. Augusta is led by some of the best in the business, like Isaac Nuriani, Devlyn Steele, and Howard Smith.
In this Augusta Precious Metals review, we will examine the individuals responsible for Augusta’s status as a famous gold IRA provider.
Augusta Precious Metals CEO
After helping American seniors with their financial needs for many years, Isaac Nuriani established a personal mission to educate the public about prospective retirement issues brought on by economic policies that favor big banks over individual retirement savers.
He established Augusta Precious Metals to assist retirement savers in diversifying their investments through knowledge and tangible items made from precious metals.
In order to provide high-quality service, Isaac Nuriani adheres strictly to morality and professionalism. He supports silver and gold IRAs to help retirement savers diversify their investments and is a member of Ethics.net and the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA).
He graduated with honors in economics from the University of California, Los Angeles, and is now a mentor and advisor to business people who share his passionate commitment to the security of American retirement.
Director of Education at Augusta Precious Metals
Devlyn Steele has processed financial assets totaling more than $2 billion over the course of a three-decade career in financial services and economics.
He now oversees a team of educators working to inform financially conservative Americans about the benefits of diversifying their resources through alternative assets in his capacity as Augusta’s director of education.
Devlyn correctly foresaw the global financial crisis of 2008 and the accompanying rise in the prices of gold and silver.
In his crucial position at Augusta, Devlyn helps Americans diversify their money to maybe alleviate economic worries by sharing his knowledge of what’s going on in the economy behind the scenes.
Wealthy and accomplished clients have attended his educational web conferences, including Joe Montana, the current ambassador for Augusta and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Devlyn Steele is a Harvard Business School’s esteemed business analytics department student.
Chief Financial Officer of Augusta Precious Metals
The volatility that economic and geopolitical turmoil may cause to retirement funds has been witnessed directly by Augusta CFO Howard Smith during his more than 20 years in the capital markets and banking.
Early in 2018, he joined Augusta’s team after falling in love with their objective to empower consumers to address major prospective savings challenges by educating them about wealth diversification.
Through his prior employment with significant banks and regional and federal governments, Howard Smith gained a wealth of knowledge in risk management. He provides a risk management perspective to assist Augusta in achieving its corporate financial objectives, ultimately assisting clients in comprehending and navigating any risks influencing their personal retirement.
He holds a CPA certification and has an economics and finance degree from the University of Toronto.
Before diving into the services offered by Augusta in this Augusta Precious Metals review, we need to know what is a gold IRA.
A gold IRA, by definition, is a gold individual retirement account that lets you invest in gold and also other precious metals.
There are three types of IRAs:
- Traditional IRA (Pre-Tax) – It’s a tax-deferred saving.
- Roth IRA (Post-Tax) – You have already made your taxes on it.
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension) – This is what many self-employed individuals use.
What are you allowed to invest in with an IRA?
Everyone knows you can invest in stocks, bonds, annuities, CDs, and money markets.
Most people know that, because banks and financial industries put you in those products from day one. That is because that’s what they sell and how they make money.
What doesn’t get talked about and what most people don’t know is the huge selection of alternative assets you can invest in in an IRA, and that includes gold and silver.
Simply put, a gold IRA is an IRA where you can hold gold or silver or both. And that’s where analysts are saying it is the biggest opportunity to make a profit and protect your retirement savings today.
Regardless of your retirement account type, you can find out how you can transfer or rollover your retirement saving funds into physical gold and silver with Augusta.
Augusta makes it simple to start a gold IRA and assists you in buying gold that complies with IRS regulations. Additionally, the company makes sure that your precious metals are kept in a Delaware depository with excellent security and insurance.
While setting up your gold IRA account, you will receive assistance from the Augusta Precious Metals team. Also, the company makes it easier to transfer money from an existing IRA, 401(k), or other retirement accounts to your precious metals IRA account.
Augusta sends your IRA precious metals to the Delaware Depository after you purchase them.
Our Augusta Precious Metals review wouldn’t be fair if we didn’t include the benefits of gold and silver investment.
Since gold and silver will never lose their value, investing in them can be considered a prudent financial choice. Nevertheless, there is more to it than that.
Because gold and silver belong to a completely distinct asset class than other popular options for retirement savings, investing in either a gold or silver IRA can act as a useful hedge against the volatility of paper assets.
Historically, it has been observed that the prices of precious metals rise, and not by a negligible amount, when the prices of paper assets fall. Even during challenging economic circumstances, the Augusta team can provide examples of times in history when the price of gold and silver skyrocketed.
Despite the absence of dividends, gold and silver investments are considered hard assets. As such, they have the potential to provide a security net by diversifying retirement accounts in times when the markets are unpredictable.
Having some of your money invested in precious metals, such as gold and silver, could help you offset losses from other investments and maximize the value of your account. This is because the prices of gold and silver tend to move in the opposite direction compared to other assets, such as stocks and bonds.
Currently, Augusta Precious Metals offers:
- Gold and silver IRAs.
- Gold and silver cash purchases.
- On-going economic and metals education.
- Lifetime customer support.
In a tax-advantaged IRA, Augusta Precious Metals leverages its many years of expertise to assist you in purchasing actual gold and silver that the IRS has approved.
To begin with, the company expends a tremendous amount of effort in assisting you in learning about the economy, how gold and silver work, as well as your possibilities for buying coins and bars.
There are several options, which can be perplexing. However, Augusta assists you in evaluating your options. With the help of Augusta Precious Metals, you may select from several insured depositories to open your gold IRA account.
The Delaware Depository in Wilmington, Delaware, is Augusta’s suggested depository if you’re unsure what to pick.
You can select the most convenient place for you and plan a visit to the depository to view the metals you have purchased. You have total control over the management of your precious metals IRAs when you choose to work with Augusta Precious Metals because these accounts are self-directed.
When compared to the impression that you are at the mercy of typical retirement account administrators, the fact that you have complete control over all of the sales and purchasing decisions pertaining to your IRA is a welcome improvement.
The wonderful staff at Augusta Precious Metals is prepared to finish 95% of the necessary documentation alongside you to simplify the process. Everything is simple, efficient, and reliable.
To ensure you are comfortable with your purchases and know everything that needs to be done, members of the Augusta team are available to assist you at every stage of the process and explain everything as it develops.
Augusta Precious Metals can assist you even if you do not wish to have a traditional IRA and instead would like to have precious metals in your actual possession.
It is a straightforward process that grants you complete authority over your precious metal assets and how they are protected and kept safe and stored.
When buying gold and silver outside an IRA, you’ll get:
- High-quality service provided by Augusta’s specialist divisions and professionals in the gold and silver industries.
- Free shipping and insurance throughout transit. You do not become legally responsible for your metals until you have signed for them and accepted the delivery.
- Free delivery that is both secure and confidential (so much so that not even the delivery person will know what’s inside the package).
- Every single one of the benefits that come along with investing in gold and silver as alternative assets.
- Access to Augusta’s gold and silver industry experts by inquiring about their exclusive one-on-one web conferences.
To purchase gold and silver from Augusta, you only need to follow these steps:
- Create an account with Augusta Precious Metals and deposit some money into it.
- Purchase one of the pre-selected gold and silver packages offered by the company.
- Accept delivery of your precious metals and sign the receipt for their shipment.
Augusta Precious Metals provides many resources and tools to educate their customers and people in general about the economic state of affairs:
- In-depth articles.
- Precious Metals Kit, including a Free Gold IRA Guide.
- YouTube channel with hundreds of videos.
- Inflation and Retirement Calculator.
- Precious metals prices chart.
- Precious Metals Free Web Conference.
The fact that Augusta Precious Metals is committed to developing long-term partnerships with each of its clients is among the company’s many admirable qualities.
Along with guiding and helping you through the process of opening an account with them, the Augusta team and the agent who has been specially assigned to you will also handle the majority of the paperwork.
You will always have access to the highly trained service specialists that Augusta has to offer, including the following:
- Customer success agent – This person is specifically allocated to you. The agent can provide answers to fundamental inquiries and connect you with other departments as required.
- IRA Processing Department – This group takes care of the continuing paperwork and communicates with the custodian on your behalf.
- Economic analytics department – They monitor the economy as well as the gold and silver markets, and they keep you informed of any developments by phone or web chat. They support you in making decisions about how to continue in order to maximize your retirement resources by helping identify potential threats to your assets and outlining how the market functions.
- Augusta order desk assistance – If you are interested in increasing the amount of gold and silver in your portfolio, these experts can provide assistance. Buybacks are another service they offer, and they can also assist you in rebalancing your precious metals portfolio if it becomes essential.
- Portfolio support – You can construct a customized portfolio of precious metals with the assistance of the Augusta gold & silver agents.
This Augusta Precious Metals review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning its available products.
A bullion coin’s worth is determined by its gold content and weight, just like any other kind of gold bullion. Also, the daily price of gold on the international market affects coin pricing. Each mint that creates gold coins must ensure the coins contain the desired precious metal.
Augusta offers two distinct categories of products: Common Bullion Products and Premium Products.
Typically, the cost of common bullion products is determined by the value of the precious metals they contain. Also, the value of each product could rise or fall depending on the demand and supply equation and other factors.
You can buy gold coins that have been approved for purchase by the IRS with the assistance of Augusta Precious Metals.
- Gold American Eagle (1oz, 0.50oz, 0.25oz, and 0.10oz) BU (brilliant uncirculated condition) (Random Year).
- Gold American Buffalo 1oz BU (Random Year).
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf 1oz BU (Random Year).
- Austrian 1oz Gold Philharmonic BU (Random Year).
- South African Gold Krugerrand 1oz (Random Year).
- Gold Bar (10oz and 1oz) (Augusta’s hallmark choice).
Any gold bars or coins must be able to meet particular purity requirements for precious metals to be eligible for use in tax-advantaged retirement plans such as IRAs.
They must meet the following requirements:
- Physical gold cannot be included in an IRA unless it is at least 99.5 percent pure, except for the following coin.
- The U.S. Mint’s signature gold coin is the American Gold Eagle coin. Even with a purity of 91.67%, you can purchase it for an IRA.
- Bullion coins and bars must be made by an authorized refiner to be included in an IRA.
Augusta Precious Metals will help you obtain silver coins authorized for sale by the IRS, including:
- American Silver Eagle 1oz BU (Random Year).
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1oz BU (Random Year).
- Austrian Philarmonic Silver 1oz BU (Random Year).
- Silver Round 1oz – Augusta’s hallmark choice.
- America the Beautiful 5oz Cumberland Gap.
- America the Beautiful 5oz Fort Moultrie.
- America the Beautiful 5oz Effigy Mounds.
- Canadian Silver 5 Blessings 1oz.
- Silver 90% Bag ($1,000, $500, $250, and $100 Face Value).
- Silver Bar (100oz and 10oz) – Augusta’s hallmark choice.
For silver bars or coins to be allowed for use in tax-advantaged retirement plans like IRAs, they must be able to meet specific purity requirements for precious metals, much like gold assets.
They must adhere to the following rules:
- Physical silver must be 99.9% pure to qualify for inclusion in a precious metals IRA.
- Physical silver IRAs are permitted for American Silver Eagle and Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins.
Augusta has an extensive collection of valuable premium coins and gold of the highest quality. When it comes to diversifying or expanding one’s precious metals portfolio, premium gold and silver coins are among the metals that are sought after the most.
You are always free to review your choices with Augusta’s IRA gold advisor to determine which option is most suitable for your needs.
Augusta’s premium gold assets include:
- 2022 St. Helena Gold Sovereign.
- 2020 Australian Striped Marlin.
- 2018 Royal Mint ¼oz Gold Year of the Dog.
- 2018 The Rose Crown Guinea.
- 2017 Great Britain ¼oz Gold Year of the Rooster.
- 2017 Royal Canadian Mint 0.25oz Gold Eagle.
- 2016 0.25oz British £25 Gold Standard.
- 2016 Great Britain ¼oz Gold Year of the Monkey.
- 2015 Canadian 0.25oz Gold $10 Polar Bear and Cub.
- 2014 Canadian 0.25oz Gold $10 Arctic Fox.
- Gold American Eagle Proof.
- American Gold Buffalo Proof.
- Certified American Eagle.
- Certified American Buffalo.
- $20 Saint Gaudens.
- $10, $5, and $2.5 Indian.
- $20, $10, $5, and $2.5 Liberty.
- 5 Piece Certified Indian Set.
- 5 Piece Certified Liberty Set.
Augusta’s premium silver assets include:
- 2021 and 2020 Royal Canadian Mint 1.25oz Silver Soaring Eagle.
- 2019 and 2018 Royal Canadian Mint 1.25oz Silver Eagle with Nest.
- 2018 Royal Canadian Mint 0.5oz Silver Eagle with Nest.
- 2017 Royal Canadian Mint 1.25oz and 0.50oz Silver Eagle.
- 2016 Canadian 1.5oz Silver $8 White Falcon.
- 2016 and 2015 Royal Canadian Mint 0.5oz Silver Eagle.
- 2015 Canada 1.5oz Silver $8 Polar Bear and Cub.
- 2014 Canadian 1.5oz $8 Silver Arctic Fox.
- John F. Kennedy Half Dollar.
- Ben Franklin Half Dollar.
- Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
- Peace Dollar.
- Morgan Silver Dollar.
- Mercury Dime.
- Commemorative Dollar.
- Proof Silver American Eagle.
When you sign up to download Augusta’s free Precious Metals Kit, you’ll gain access to informative PDF resources, such as:
- Welcome to Augusta.
- Why Choose Augusta.
- Why Precious Metals.
- Gold & Silver IRA.
- Setup & Pricing Information.
- Devaluation of the Dollar.
- Downside of a Digital Dollar.
With these free resources, you’ll learn more about the company, why precious metals are relevant, what is a gold and silver IRA, Augusta’s setup fees, and important information about the dollar.
According to Augusta, this free gold and silver web conference can make a profound difference for you and your family.
Many have said this unique web conference has opened their eyes to retirement possibilities they never knew existed.
This conference is not about being anti-traditional assets or doomsday. There’s lots of information out there, and sometimes it’s hard to know what to listen to. All the data provided is backed by Devlyn Steele’s cohorts from Harvard Business School working for global companies, a source he respects more than any economic indicators, including newscasters, the Federal Reserve, and government talking heads.
In this free conference, you’ll learn:
- Why retirement could be at risk.
- Bidenomics, the Federal Reserve, and the economy’s inflection points.
- Historical performance of gold and silver and their historical relationship to the global currency.
- How much value the US dollar has lost and continues to lose.
- Why one precious metal is projected to outperform other assets.
You might ask where Augusta stores these valuable assets with all these gold and silver commodities available.
Remember that when you open a gold IRA, you must store your precious metals in a vault that is approved by the IRS. Augusta has chosen the Delaware Depository as its vault of choice.
Delaware Depository is one of the most secure businesses of its kind, thanks to the storage facility’s numerous levels of physical and electronic security, proprietary technologies, internal controls, legal safeguards, and expert experience.
Your precious metals are kept in a highly secure non-government depository storage facility that is covered for up to $1 billion in liability insurance by Lloyds of London. They are geographically remote from major political and financial centers, legally registered, and unreachable to the facility’s creditors.
But if the Delaware-based depository isn’t practical for you, Augusta lets you select additional depositories, as most precious metal IRAs do.
Augusta Precious Metal works with the following storage facilities:
- Los Angeles, CA.
- Salt Lake City, UT.
- Nampa, ID.
- Las Vegas, NV.
- Shiner, TX.
- Dallas, TX.
- South Fargo, ND.
- Wilmington, DE.
- Bridgewater, MA.
- New Castle, DE.
- New York, NY.
For a current list, you need to contact Augusta support.
Augusta requires a minimum order of $50,000 for cash purchases (purchases that are not made through an IRA), and the same amount is required for IRA purchases.
The minimums can be satisfied by purchasing any combination of products you select, and they do not restrict the total quantity of your order. Augusta can meet all your requirements, even if you want to buy a significant amount of precious metals in their physical form.
One-Time Setup Fees Example (Equity):
- Custodian application fee: $50
- Annual custodian fee: $100
- Sample non-government depository storage fee: $100
Total one-time fees: $250
Recurring Annual Fees:
- Custodian maintenance fee: $100
- Non-government storage facility fee: $100
Total recurring annual fees: $200
Augusta has no hidden management fees, and there are no added commissions besides those mentioned above. The prices the Augusta order desk has given you are the prices you will pay. Prices are subject to modification and are fixed during your recorded confirmation call.
Augusta Precious Metals offers a 7-day refund policy for first-time customers who make gold and silver transactions.
Following the conclusion of the recorded confirmation call, further orders for premium products are final unless the laws of your state of residency provide for a longer cancellation time, in which case the longer cancellation period will be respected.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the pros and cons of starting an IRA with Augusta Precious Metals.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and care for customers.
- Since the founding of the company, there have been no reported complaints.
- Opening a gold IRA account is easy, quick, and extremely transparent.
- Joe Montana is both a customer of Augusta and a corporate representative for the company.
- You can access free reviews of gold and silver portfolios and web conferences with the director of education, who holds a degree from Harvard, and his staff.
- Consistently positive ratings.
Augusta’s website is simple to use and contains comprehensive product information as well as all the details you require for each product. You can shop securely on the site because it has an SSL certificate.
Additionally, you may monitor the progress of your order and find out when it will reach your door.
- The thorough and open approach takes a little time.
- They only deal in gold and silver bullion; platinum and palladium are unavailable to customers.
- The requirements for entering Augusta are a little bit severe ($50,000). Some gold IRAs have a minimum investment requirement of only $10,000.
The primary drawback of using Augusta Precious Metals is the lack of physical locations where you may pick up your purchase if necessary. Unless the item was damaged at arrival or after use, you must send it back at your own cost if you want to return or exchange it.
Augusta is here to assist you if you are determined to incorporate precious metals into a significant portion of your investment portfolio.
People who are worried about diversifying their retirement nest eggs through alternative investments and who would prefer a long-term engagement with the company are the people who will benefit the most from Augusta Precious Metals.
Augusta Precious Metals is best for those who:
- Seek a trustworthy provider of gold or silver IRAs.
- Want to diversify their retirement nest eggs by purchasing precious metals like gold.
- Can afford the $50,000 minimum required by Augusta Precious Metals.
- Want to protect their retirement savings from economic disasters like inflation.
- Are looking for different gold IRAs.
- Want a precious metals company that will guide you through the IRA account opening process while also giving you investing recommendations.
On the other hand, Augusta is not the right IRA company for those who:
- Are unable to pay the mandatory minimum of $50,000.
- Don’t care less about inflation.
- Haven’t researched gold IRAs before deciding this is the best course of action to take.
The business practices of Augusta Precious Metals are undeniably distinct from those of its competitors.
While other businesses may be able to supply you with gold and silver, only Augusta sticks by its clients for the duration of their physical precious metal portfolios, giving them information, assisting them in managing additional purchases and buybacks, and taking care of other precious metals requirements.
Customers experience every step as being streamlined, easy, and painless, which helps them save both time and money. When American customers are making crucial decisions about their precious metals portfolios, the Augusta analytics team is easily accessible to provide the necessary information.
Agents from Augusta promise to always be available, even after your transaction is finished, as far as they claim.
Here are a few facts about Augusta that you should be aware of:
- Trusted by thousands of Americans to help them diversify their savings.
- Award-winning gold IRA company with hundreds of five-star reviews.
- They provide specialized attention from all of their departments for a higher level of service.
- Hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana is their corporate ambassador and a satisfied customer.
- Their on-staff Harvard-educated director of education, Devlyn Steele, offers a unique one-on-one web conference to share what’s going on in the economy and in the gold and silver markets (no other company we know of offers an advantage like this).
In this Augusta Precious Metals review, I’ll include a few examples of this company’s excellent ratings.
Augusta Precious Metals has been named the most trustworthy gold company in the US by several different review websites, and we can see why they earned that position. The Better Business Bureau, the Business Consumer Alliance, and TrustLink awarded the company the maximum possible number of stars for their ratings.
If you go to review websites and social media, you’ll see that customers give Augusta Precious Metals consistently great rankings for the ease of use, exceptional customer service, and team’s competence in their field.
This can be linked in large part to Augusta’s Harvard-trained director of education and a well-staffed education department. Additionally, the company is well-known for its transparent practices, including pricing and fee presentations.
Augusta Precious Metals BCA
To this date, the Business Consumer Alliance has received 94 consumer reviews, of which 92 are five stars and 2 are four stars. What’s more, to this date (over 10 years now), they have received zero complaints against the company.
Augusta Precious Metals TrustLink
And TrustLink rated Augusta with five stars based on 283 reviews, making it one of the best precious metals companies reviewed on the site.
Augusta Precious Metals BBB
Augusta also received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an average of 108 customer reviews and zero customer complaints.
Augusta Precious Metals Google Reviews
The review site operated by Google is often ranked as one of the most popular around the globe. To this date, Augusta has received 275 reviews with an average rating of 4.9.
Augusta Precious Metals Facebook Reviews
Based on the opinion of 92 people to this date, Augusta Precious Metals received an average of 4.8-star rating on Facebook.
Most people wonder how to get started putting gold and silver inside their IRAs.
The process is very easy, so you are only three simple steps away from securing your financial future.
- Open a new IRA – The first step is to open a new IRA with a custodian that allows you to hold physical gold and silver. The custodian will act as a record keeper to keep you compliant with the IRS.
- Move your funds – The second step is to move funds from your current custodian into your new self-directed IRA. The transfer is a tax-free and penalty-free event. These two steps are done with standard paperwork similar to what you would find at any banking or financial firm.
- Place your trade – After setting up your account and transferring your funds, the third step is to place your trade for gold and silver. Which of the products you would like is completely up to you.
Once you approve of the portfolio, you confirm your trade and lock in your prices. Your metals are delivered shortly thereafter.
If you’re interested in opening a new gold IRA and protecting your retirement savings, Augusta Precious Metals’ agents will guide you through the process and do all the heavy lifting for you.
You can contact an Augusta representative to learn more.
So many people would like to diversify their savings with gold and silver these days. Some store their metals in a secure depository, but some want to physically take possession of the metals themselves.
This allows you to control your own savings and store them wherever you like, away from the banks and digital systems.
Today, buying precious metals in cash couldn’t be easier. It only takes five minutes or less to open it, and the end result is rewarding. When you buy gold and silver from Augusta, you get free shipping and transit insurance and access to their gold and silver professionals anytime you need them.
One of the best things about an Augusta cash account is that it’s simple to start. Simply follow to these three instructions:
- Fill out the Augusta transaction agreement and then transfer money to your new Augusta account to fund it. They send you easy instructions to wire the money to them.
- Work with their order desk to select your gold and silver coins from Augusta’s pre-selected options. They’ll show you what’s available, and you will choose what you like for your precious metals portfolio. You will confirm your order by phone and lock in your prices.
- Wait for delivery (most orders ship 3 to 10 business days from confirmation). Your metals are shipped in unmarked boxes, so no one knows what’s inside but you. You take responsibility for your metals only after you sign for them.
As you can see, the process is indeed incredibly easy. It’s also easy to open a depository account where your metals are stored in an insured, highly secure depository.
Whatever type of account you have now is one of the most important times in history to learn how you can diversify your savings with physical gold and silver.
If you have other questions about the process of opening a gold and silver cash account with Augusta or questions about physical precious metals in general, be sure to contact Agusta Precious Metals’ team.
If you go to Augusta’s website, you can sign up for their educational guide for a one-on-one web conference with their precious metals education team.
Augusta Precious Metals Contact
You can reach Augusta through the contacts below:
Primary Address: Augusta Precious Metals, 5830 East 2nd Street, Casper, WY, US 82609
Phone Number: 800-700-1008
In this Augusta Precious Metals review, I’ll break down some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Augusta.
Yes, Augusta Precious Metals is a legit company.
To begin, Augusta Precious Metals maintains a full-fledged website where any interested party can access information regarding the company’s precious metal assets.
Also, Joe Montana has put his name behind this business as a recommendation and serves as the celebrity ambassador for the company.
In addition, Augusta Precious Metals has garnered overwhelmingly positive feedback from satisfied clients. These testimonials were not requested, and each and every one of them is real.
Since its founding in 1999, Augusta Precious Metals has built a solid reputation in the industry. They are unreported by consumers or vendors, as evidenced by their A+ reputation with the Better Business Bureau.
Additionally, they have an A rating with the National Complaint System of the BBB, indicating that no complaints have been made against them in the last three years. According to the BBB, all items purchased from Augusta Precious Metals’ website and physical stores come with a limited guarantee but no return policy.
If Augusta was anything other than what it portrays itself to be, people would be talking about how the firm is a scam.
Since gold and silver belong to an entirely separate asset class than those typically found in retirement portfolios, historically, their value has remained stable or even climbed during downturns in the mainstream financial markets.
Retirement savers seeking to safeguard their portfolios through adequate diversification have recently focused their attention on silver.
A precious metal IRA is an individual retirement account (IRA) that holds precious metals instead of stocks and other paper-based assets. This type of IRA is eligible for tax advantages.
An individual retirement account (IRA) in precious metals has several advantages over other investments. These advantages include the fact that, despite fluctuations in price, precious metals will always be worth something, in contrast to paper stocks and bonds, both of which have the potential to become worthless.
Augusta Precious Metals can assist you in diversifying your retirement accounts by including alternative assets in a precious metals IRA. This can assist you in maintaining a healthy balance in your investments and may even assist you in compensating for losses incurred from other types of assets.
What is Augusta Precious Metals’ phone number?
You can contact Augusta at 800-700-1008 if you’re new to the company or at 855-909-0082 if you’re a current customer.
As a result of its customer-centered strategy, the business has earned a reputation as a top-notch silver and gold dealer. Unlike other businesses that only provide gold IRAs, among other products, Augusta is renowned for its expertise in gold IRAs.
According to the hundreds of good reviews on dependable third-party websites like Trustlink and the BBB, they have successfully stood out and won consumers’ confidence.
Customer testimonials demonstrate that Augusta Precious Metals has upheld its commitment to providing first-rate customer service. Due to their reputation for providing consumers with openness and integrity, they have a high rate of return business.
If you’re considering investing in a retirement account, we recommend Augusta Precious Metals as your gold and silver IRA. As always, it’s best to contact Augusta directly to discuss pricing and performance issues and match the provided services to your specific savings needs.
You can also read our best gold IRA companies guide to help you make a more informed decision.
We hope that reading this Augusta Precious Metals review has helped you understand more about this IRA gold company and the types of investments you may make.