Last Updated on February 9, 2021 by Vasco Lourenço
Who doesn’t need inspirational quotes every once in a while?
Whether we need some motivation to survive through our day or a simple upliftment to finish a task, inspirational and motivational quotes can put that smile on our face making us stand up and rise.
At least they can gives us hope.
However, true change comes from action, and ultimately, all these quotes should inspire us to put us in the right direction.
Using the famous quote by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, “A goal without a plan is just a wish,” I would say:Thought without action is just an illusion. Click To Tweet
In the end, it doesn’t matter how much you thought about something. What matters are your actions. And no matter how small your steps may be, you must keep going forward, even if you think you’re not making any progress.
I gathered some of the most inspirational quotes I found out and created this list to inspire you to take action.
May they serve you right and enlighten your path so you can take inspired action towards your goals.
1. If it won’t matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes worrying about it.
2. A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
3. A million likes will never be enough if you don’t like yourself.
4. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
5. A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.
6. Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.
7. Be so positive that negative people don’t want to be near you.
8. Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
9. Be the reason someone smiles today.
10. Be yourself, because an original is worth more than a copy.
11. Breathe, darling. This is just a chapter. It’s not your whole story.
12. Celebrate every win, no matter how small.
13. Character is how you treat those that can do nothing for you.
14. Do not give your past the power to define your future.
15. Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
16. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at.
17. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
18. Don’t wish for it, work for it.
19. Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.
20. Every day is a second chance.
21. Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
22. Everything you do now is for your future.
23. Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice.
24. Focus on the step in front of you, not the whole staircase.
25. Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions.
26. Fear doesn’t stop death, it stops life.
27. Great things never came from comfort zones.
28. Growth is growth not matter how small.
29. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
30. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
31. Hustle until your haters ask if you are hiring.
32. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
33. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
34. I’ve learned to stop rushing things that need time to grow.
35. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.
36. If speaking kindly to plants helps them grow imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do.
37. I know I’m on the right path because things stopped being easy.
38. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.
39. If you can’t do anything about it, then let i go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.
40. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
41. If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.
42. If you get tired, learn to rest not quit.
43. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
44. If you stay positive in a negative situation, you win.
45. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
46. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.
47. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
48. It doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.
49. It is love alone that gives worth to all things.
50. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
51. It’s a beautiful day to go after your dreams.
52. Just because someone carries it well doesn’t mean it isn’t heavy.
53. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
54. Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.
55. Make today awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
56. Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.
57. My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be.
58. Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.
59. Mindset, habits, and routines are the building blocks for success toward your wellness goals.
60. People are going to talk about you, no matter what you do. So you might as well do whatever brings you joy and live your best life.
61. Progress, not perfection.
62. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening.
63. Sometimes we expect too much from others, because we would be willing to do that much for them.
64. Stand for what is right. Even if it means standing alone.
65. Start today with a grateful heart.
66. Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.
67. Stop asking why they keep doing it and start asking why you keep allowing it.
68. Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.
69. Sometimes you have to make a decision that will break your heart but will give peace to your soul.
70. Success is never owned, it is rented. And the rent is due every day.
71. Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself. The storm will pass.
72. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
73. The comeback is always stronger than the setback.
74. The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
75. The grass is greener where you water it.
76. The most wasted of days is one without laughter.
77. The only way you see results is if you stay consistent.
78. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
79. The wound is not my fault. But the healing is my responsibility.
80. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
81. Time is like a river. You can’t touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. So enjoy every moment in life.
82. Time is un-refundable, use it with intention.
83. To heal a wound you need to stop touching it.
84. Train your mind to see the good in every situation.
85. Trust the timing of your life.
86. Two things you are in total control of in your life are you attitude and your effort.
87. Wake up every morning with the thought that something amazing is about to happen.
88. We rise by lifting others.
89. When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond.
90. Yesterday is heavy. Put it down.
91. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
92. When you focus on the good, the good increases.
93. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
94. You don’t grow when you’re comfortable.
95. You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily.
96. You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.
97. You have to be odd to be number one.
98. Your life isn’t yours if you always care what others think.
99. Your only limit is your mind.
100. Your potential is endless.
101. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
102. Control yourself, alter your thoughts, delete negativity.
103. Cutting people out of my life doesn’t mean I hate them. It means I respect myself.
104. Don’t go through life, grow through life.
105. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
106. If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
107. Impossible is just an opinion.
108. The way you speak to yourself matters.
109. The words you speak become the house you live in.
110. There’s always a way – if you’re committed.
111. You will never be ready. Just start.
So, what are you waiting for?
Start to live the life of your dreams, even if it’s only in your own head to begin with. We attract what we focus on, so start focusing on what you want.
I believe many of us don’t even know what we really, really want. Does that resonate you with? It sure does with me sometimes.
To ease things, I think we don’t need to know exactly where we want to go, we just need to start somewhere and stay committed to the path. The journey will leads us to our goal, wherever it may be. Even a great leader may not know for sure which path to follow, but if he shows confidence in his attitudes, his followers will join him.
I’m a firm believer that nothing happens by chance, because “The universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.” – Abraham Hicks.
And to end this collection of inspirational quotes, I leave you with mine:The future is the past trying to jump over the present. So enjoy the moment, because that's all you have. – Vasco Lourenço Click To Tweet
What’s you favorite quote?
Let me know in the comment section.