Last Updated on June 16, 2022 by Vasco Lourenço
If you are looking for the best Yodeck alternatives, I’ve got you covered.
Do you know that digital signage is a powerful and effective way to promote your business? You should use it because people remember “what they see and hear, especially new products.”
Yodeck is a popular digital signage software that helps create exciting and engaging displays. But how do you know if Yodeck is the best choice for your business?
And which is the best digital signage software that really offers what you need? As there are so many choices, it can be difficult to make a final decision. In this article, I have created a list of the best Yodeck alternatives for your consideration.
What is Yodeck?
Yodeck is one of the best digital signage solutions on the market. It’s a cloud-based digital signage software platform that allows you to create and manage your own digital signage content from any device.
You can use it to display ads, product information, social media feeds, and more on digital displays or several display screens. This easy-to-use tool takes only minutes to set up and requires no technical knowledge.
In addition to its ease of use, it has some great features that make it well suited for businesses of all sizes — use custom widgets to engage your audience or integrate your digital content with existing systems.
With the Yodeck cloud-based software, you have all the tools to showcase your digital signs on multiple screens.
Yodeck is the perfect digital signage solution for anyone starting with digital signage networks. However, Yodeck’s features may not suit everyone.
So let’s dive into the best Yodeck alternatives.
What Are The Best Yodeck Alternatives?
Below is a list of the top Yodeck alternatives on the market.
1. Best Yodeck Alternative: OptiSigns
Best Yodeck alternative, offering some of the top digital signage software features.
OptiSigns is a robust digital signage player that transforms your screens into a professional presentation system. With free and paid versions of its technology, users can show branding at retail places, offices, and other public venues.
It is well-known and well-liked for accommodating a wide range of pictures, audio, and video formats.
This cloud-based platform allows you to put your data on display. You can use it to display information like stock prices or weather forecasts or even send out push notifications when there’s a sale in-store.
It’s also an excellent approach to boost your brand and make customers feel more welcome in your business.
The OptiSigns software is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and ChromeOS systems.
- Supports a wide range of devices, including TVs and projectors, and many web browsers, including Safari on iPhone and iPad, Firefox on any device, IE11+/Edge on Windows Phone, and Opera Mini on Android.
- Provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface for personalized campaigns.
- Its user-friendly interface enables you to create personalized content without requiring sophisticated HTML or CSS skills.
- The mobile app allows you to post digital signage content from anywhere, making it ideal for events or while your team is on the move.
Marketers, digital signage providers, and company owners wishing to construct a digital advertising system on a tight budget will benefit from the software.
You can choose from three different pricing levels at OptiSigns. They also provide a free 14-day trial for each plan, allowing you to decide whether or not to purchase after evaluating the features.
The Standard plan is the most affordable, costing $10 per month per screen. In addition, you may use several unique benefits with this package, including unlimited cloud storage, remote screen management, free templates, access to all apps, and more.
At $12.50 per screen each month, the Pro plan is the next most economical option. It comes with a slew of bonuses and features, including all the features and benefits of Standard, secure folders, a branded portal, the ability to remotely monitor and troubleshoot the device’s operating system, and more.
Finally, the Pro Plus plan is the most expensive, with a monthly fee of $15 per screen. It does, however, include all the features and benefits of Pro, security logging, dynamic data mapping, monitoring and alert, single sign-on (SAML), and more.
If none of these plans fulfill all of your digital signage needs, you can still choose the Enterprise plan, including all of the Pro Plus plan’s capabilities. Those interested in learning more about this plan should contact the sales staff.
Advantages of OptiSigns vs. Yodeck
There are various reasons why you may choose OptiSigns instead of Yodeck:
- OptiSigns includes transition effects while Yodeck doesn’t.
- Yodeck only has 50+ widgets, whereas OptiSigns has over 100.
- OptiSigns supports Raspberry Pi, Roku, ChromeOS, macOS, Windows, and Android & Fire TV, while Yodeck only supports Raspberry Pi.
- You get access to a mobile app for Android & iOS with OptiSigns, whereas Yodeck doesn’t have an app yet.
Disadvantages of OptiSigns vs. Yodeck
- OptiSigns doesn’t support audio files, whereas Yodeck does.
- With Yodeck, you get free players when you subscribe to an annual plan.
- Yodeck supports advanced scheduling.
- OptiSigns doesn’t include free stock images, tag-based playlists, playback reports, multi-users, and custom widget development, while Yodeck does.
- Yodeck lets you edit the templates, whereas OptiSigns doesn’t.
- OptiSigns is more expensive than Yodeck.
Get started with OptiSigns.
A great Yodeck alternative and the world’s most popular experience management platform.
Raydiant has maintained a strong position in the digital signage software niche as one of the best free digital signage software since its inception in 2017.
It allows users to develop and manage digital signage content that promotes and advertises their company’s services and products. Before the information is published, users can preview it to confirm that there are no errors or that nothing is missing.
It also provides customer and employee experience platforms, which allow users to tailor their software experiences. You can design, manage, and scale tailored offline encounters using the customer experience platform. This enables users to have more meaningful customer experiences while also increasing their engagement with the company.
The employee experience platform, on the other hand, enables you to develop and manage bespoke onboarding flows for your employees. It also includes a number of templates from which to choose, making it simple to develop personalized employee experiences with just a few mouse clicks.
Raydiant includes many great features, including:
- Plug-and-play digital signage: In less than 5 minutes, you deploy digital signage, dynamic menus, and promotional content at scale.
- Designed for large-scale operations: Manage and deliver digital experiences to thousands of displays all around the world directly from your laptop.
- Powerful integrations: From point-of-sale and music apps to video conferencing, you can integrate your screens with hundreds of content and in-location commerce applications that drive your business.
- Interactive self-service kiosk: Through interactive touch-screens, you can provide contactless customer engagements and reduce order times.
Based on your business needs and budget, you may pick from three effective price plans.
Raydiant’s basic feature is the Lite (Free) package. It lets you try out the software’s most important features before committing to one of the paying plans. In addition, the plan includes cloud management of one screen, access to basic Raydiant signage apps, and the ability to schedule up to one presentation for each playlist, among other things.
The Standard plan is $59 per month and is an excellent way to boost your company’s value. It includes, among other things, the ability to administer infinite displays from the cloud, access to all of Raydiant’s basic signage tools, and 225,000+ customizable design templates.
Users who have booked a demo and reviewed all of the offered features before paying can upgrade to the Enterprise package. It allows them to video conference, access all Standard plan capabilities, and support interactive kiosk apps.
One of the best alternatives to Yodeck, great for displaying meaningful material on any screen in any place.
ScreenCloud is one of the best Yodeck alternatives that allow users to create media, such as presentations and films, that can be displayed or magnified on displays for a specific audience.
It was created in 2013 by two entrepreneurs who intended to offer video creation services from the comfort of their own homes or on the go. It contains a lot of functionality, such as audio/video editing, file conversion, and remote access, among others.
ScreenCloud includes a helpful tutorial to help you get started with the software. It will show you how to make your first presentation or movie while also teaching you valuable skills like basic editing. You will save time because you will not have to learn these things from the beginning while using another program.
ScreenCloud also offers a simple UI with all of the settings in one place, so you don’t have to look for them. Furthermore, the training will be equally useful when transferring from macOS or Windows, as the ScreenCloud software is now available on both platforms, making it even more adaptable.
ScreenCloud has been favorably accepted by digital signage enthusiasts, and its popularity is continuously expanding as more people become aware of it.
The software provides a cost-effective approach to getting started with cutting-edge technology while also providing transferable abilities that can be applied to any other software you may need in the future.
- Compatibility across devices: ScreenCloud is compatible with any screen, TV, or gadget. It’s the mobility you’ll need to set up and operate a network from anywhere.
- Content management is both secure and simple: Easily create your own content or aggregate existing media. Plus, enterprise-grade security, audit logging, and user controls like SSO and custom permissions will give you peace of mind.
- Display dozens of dashboards securely, including Salesforce, Trello, Zendesk, Grafana, Gira, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Custom integrations: You can create custom integrations using their own GraphQL API.
- App integration: With over 70 apps and thousands of integrations for popular tools and feeds, you can add content to your displays from wherever it already exists.
- Broadcast to any screen: ScreenCloud Broadcast eliminates friction, allowing your company to securely broadcast live meetings to all employees as part of your existing internal communication.
There are various prices available, including a 14-day free trial for individuals interested in joining the Core plan.
- The Core plan ($20 per screen per month) is the most cost-effective approach to promote your company, share stories, and engage consumers and employees. Over 70 apps and integrations are included, as well as built-in design and editing, GraphQL API, remote device management, web links, and more.
- The Pro plan ($30 per screen per month) includes features such as unlimited storage, a dedicated customer success manager, audit logs, CMS custom branding, broadcast, secure dashboards, and more, in addition to those included in the Core package.
- The Enterprise plan is tailored for users who prefer customized features and payment options. You pay a custom annual fee and get everything included in the Core and Pro plans, as well as perks like limitless training, a personalized package, custom user permissions, premium support, and more.
ScreenCloud also offers a $35/mo per screen QSR hardware + software bundle, in which they cooperate with leading industry professionals to give you a cost-effective, full-service QSR price solution for your digital menu needs.
4. OnSign TV
It is one of the most powerful digital signage software globally, with screens installed in over 100 countries.
For kiosks, retail businesses, and restaurants, OnSign TV is a cloud-based program that provides digital signage and interactive menu screens.
It was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Hong Kong with a development team in South America.
OnSign TV has the advantage of being interoperable with mobile, tablet, and desktop computers, making it an excellent Yodeck alternative for remote working.
You may also download your content to play offline, which is ideal for presenting new items at trade exhibitions and conferences where you don’t have access to the internet.
Furthermore, it comes with a rich API that allows you to integrate digital signage into any business, big or small!
- Appointment reminders: If your customers have an upcoming appointment, you can send them a notification directly to their phones.
- Promotions and announcements: To increase in-store traffic, hold deals or discounts.
- Video wall: Any TV can display video from your PC, YouTube channel, or Facebook page.
- User management: Create different user groups and give each one certain permissions.
- App integrations: With hundreds of apps, you can present dynamic content with multilingual support.
- Create playlists: Set precise playlist parameters, including duration, transitions, and playback limits.
OnSign TV is an excellent way to go if you’re searching for a low-cost Yodeck alternative with some flexibility in digital signage content creation.
OnSign TV Pricing
The Professional and Enterprise price plans are the two main pricing levels offered by OnSign.
- The Professional package, which costs $19.99 per month per player, includes amazing features, including full-player offline operation, content preview, and advanced playback reporting, among others. The costs are subsidized to $16.99 per month if you join up for 25-99 players. However, if you have more than 100 players, you’ll simply have to pay $14.99 each month.
- The Enterprise plan is $29.99 per player each month. It has all of the features of the Professional plan plus some extras like canceling current continuing sessions, audit logs, two-factor authentication, and so on. The charges drop to $24.99 per month if you sign 100-249 players at once. If you sign more than 250 players, though, you’ll only have to pay $19.99 each month.
Powerful digital indicators at the push of a button.
As another Yodeck alternative, Screenly is a digital signage software that works with any HDMI connector device, including those that don’t have a digital screen, such as the Raspberry Pi.
The Screenly Player is a small smartphone-sized media player with an HDMI interface that runs on Linux. A single sign may accommodate up to four displays, each with a maximum of 32 players.
Screenly makes it simple for people to remain on top of their digital signage by giving them a simple platform to upload dynamic content and schedule it exactly how, when, and where they want it.
There is a free trial of the program. Still, if you need a professional installation, paid subscriptions are available that include 24-hour assistance.
The software is continually operating and updating itself, so there will be no downtime.
The company offers Screenly as a paid service. After the 14-day free trial period passes, you’ll have to choose a plan that’s right for you and your company.
The monthly charge for one or two screens starts at $35.95. The plan you choose or the amount you pay is determined by the number of displays you require.
In the simple-to-setup interface, you may manage between 1 and 500 displays, and you’ll get complete support with any plan you choose.
What Is Digital Signage?
The term “digital signage” refers to a type of electronic display used to communicate a message to large audiences. The display can be either static or dynamic and can use video, graphics, or text as content.
Many types of digital signage can be used for different purposes by businesses and organizations.
Types of Digital Signage:
- Digital Panel Signage: Digital panel signs are usually placed in front of the establishment or on the wall. They consist of LCD displays with LED backlighting, which can be illuminated at night. These signs are designed to attract attention, while their high resolution allows them to be viewed from a distance. They have a high brightness and contrast ratio, so they’re ideal for displaying images in daylight.
- Digital Billboard Signage: Billboard signs are similar to digital panel signs but larger in size and bigger in resolution than regular panels. These billboards are typically seen along highways or other busy streets where they can catch the eye easily from far away.
What is a digital signage network?
A digital signage network is a network of displays used to deliver content to consumers. The content can include ads, information, and even entertainment.
Digital signage networks are often used in retail spaces, restaurants (digital menu boards), and offices. They’re also used as part of other marketing campaigns in other industries, such as education and healthcare.
The digital signage network consists of several components:
- Digital Sign: A digital sign is a display that can change its content to show information, images, or video. Digital signs are often used in airports, train stations, and shopping malls to provide information and entertainment.
- Displays: The displays are the screens that show the content you want to display. They can be TVs or computer monitors, but they must be able to connect to your network. You can use any type of display that meets your needs.
- Digital Signage Software: This software will allow you to create and manage your content for each screen in your network. It might include features like analytics to measure how effective your advertisements are at driving sales.
- Networking equipment: The networking equipment is what allows all of these devices to communicate with each other and share data back and forth across the network.
Best Yodeck Alternatives — Conclusion
There are several Yodeck alternatives to be found. They all have different features, different designs, and different price points. However, many of them share a similar look and feel, so you likely won’t have trouble finding a suitable replacement if you should choose to move on.
If you want to experiment with the most cost-effective digital signage alternative to Yodeck, consider trying OptiSigns.
Have you used any of these tools? Let me know in the comment section.