If you’re a website owner, you have probably already come across the best link-building services.
But what is link building, and why do you need that service?
One of the top ranking factors is the number of links pointing to your website (a.k.a. backlinks or inbound links). And link-building is an essential aspect of search engine optimization (SEO).
However, you can indeed rank on Google’s first page at spot #1 if you’re writing about a topic with almost zero competition. (I’ve done that. The problem is that virtually no one is searching for that particular topic. Nonetheless, search volume can grow over time, and you’ll have an advantage over other websites.)
The truth is that to rank higher on Google for keywords with some competition, your content must be high-quality, and you should have backlinks pointing to your article.
The question is, “What is the best way to get backlinks?”
You can acquire backlinks organically. For that to happen, you must rank on the first page of Google. But if you’re not, you can focus on link-building activities, such as guest posting, blogger outreach, link exchanges, and hiring a link-building service.
Guest blogging, blogger outreach, and link exchanges are all free but time-consuming. Some website owners even hire a freelancer link builder to do that work.
This is where link-building services come in handy. Although you must pay for their services, they’ll guarantee you quality links while you focus on what matters—your content.
So if you want to build some great backlinks to your website, check out my list of the top link-building services and companies.
What Are The Best Link-Building Services?
The best link-building company on the market.
Loganix is one of the most professional and prestigious link-building services I’ve seen. Period.
With over 10 years of experience, their team offers many services with full transparency. Most link-building services offer you guest posts but don’t disclose the websites they’re working with. With Loganix, you get the whole picture.
From self-service to fully managed, or packaged to à la carte, or one-time service to ongoing, no service is lacking in the hands of Loganix’s team.
And everything is automatically tracked on their detailed dashboard. Besides, they provide a spreadsheet detailing your orders and deadlines so you know where you’re heading.
If you want greater control over your backlinks, you can use their Shop The List service to browse through hundreds of vetted websites filtered by all the important SEO metrics and prices.
Loganix Key Features Making It The Top Link-Building Service Agency
- Link Building – Get authority links, guest posts, editorial links, HARO links, press releases, and content marketing in real sites with real organic traffic. The service includes outreach and content creation.
- Shop The List – You can browse hundreds of reviewed domains filtered by top metrics like DR, DA, TF, CF, Traffic, Niche, Turnaround Time, and Price.
- Local SEO – Their staff will plan and handle all aspects of your Local SEO campaign, including listing optimization, citation building, link building, and content generation.
- Content Creation – US and Canadian in-house writers will craft well-written and SEO-optimized content for your website and deliver you a Clearscope optimization. If you’re not satisfied with the outcome, you’ll get your money back.
- SEO – Loganix will create an SEO site audit, keyword research, and gap analysis so you have actionable suggestions to boost your website traffic. You can also order a monthly SEO package with a website audit, content strategy, and guest post backlinks.
- PPC Campaigns – From strategy and implementation to continuing optimization, the Loganix team will take care of your paid ads campaigns on almost any platform.
- Customer Support – The support team is always ready to answer any questions you might have, and they never leave you empty-handed.
Pricing varies according to the service you want to order. For example, the Shop The List feature offers guest posting backlinks from $175 to thousands of dollars, depending on your chosen site.
They also offer link insertion options, where there’s no need to create content. You choose the article where you want to place your link and order it. Prices also vary according to the website.
The best way to get a feel of Loganix is to sign up for a free account and explore their services without commitment.
They also provide a PRO membership ($100 per year), where you can access their biggest and rare link opportunities, such as Forbes and many others. In addition, this membership provides a 10% discount on all orders, so if you spend at least $1000 a year, it is well worth it.
2. Stan Ventures
Founded in 2010, Stan Ventures is an Indo-American SEO agency offering link-building solutions at affordable prices.
You can find many SEO services on their website, including blogger outreach, SEO reseller, guest posting, and content writing services. In addition to these services, they also offer web development and other technical services.
Their link-building services provide customers with high-quality content through manual outreach on numerous relevant websites.
In addition to providing services for small businesses, they have a white-labeled option for agency owners.
Stan Ventures Key Features Making It The Best Link-Buiding Solution
- Managed SEO Services – You can hire professionals to optimize your website’s SEO, helping maximize organic results. Their extremely competent SEO service takes care of your website’s technical SEO, on-page SEO, content production, and link-building needs.
- Link Building – Their professional link-building service uses a 100% blogger outreach to acquire relevant and high-quality links to your website.
- Content Writing – Their blog writing services are optimized for search engines and are written by native experts. You also get unlimited revisions with this service.
- Guest Posting – In addition to their link-building solution, you can purchase individual or bulk guest posts on high authority sites at affordable prices.
- Blogger Outreach – The Stan Ventures team provides blogger outreach services by writing personalized emails to influencer websites. They help establish a deeper connection between those websites and your brand, so you can get more backlinks.
Stan Ventures Pricing
- Link-Building Services – From $105 per link on 1k+ traffic websites to $300 per link on 20k+ traffic sites.
- Guest Posting & Blogger Outreach – $59 on 10+ DA to $225 on 50+ DA.
- Content Writing – $115 for 1000 words to $230 for 2000 words.
FATJOE was founded in 2012 by Joe Taylor and Joe Davies, two SEOs with over 10 years of combined experience. It offers link-building services, along with content creation, design and video services, and marketing campaigns to thousands of agencies worldwide.
With over 100 team members, they take pride in providing unmatched customer service.
When you buy backlinks from FATJOE, you’ll get natural, in-content links from vetted websites with the DA you select. In addition to blog outreach, they provide HARO links (Help A Reporter Out), infographic outreach, and content syndication. They’re truly a one-stop shop for your link-building campaigns.
Thanks to their 100% white-label services, if you work for an agency building links for your clients, you can be confident they won’t find out you’re using FATJOE.
FATJOE Key Features Making It The Top Link-Building Company
- Blogger Outreach – Their blogger outreach service secures your link placement on non-promotional blog posts with the DA you select.
- Niche Edits – You’ll get your links placed on the existing content of other blogs. The pitches cover anything from link insertions to broken link building. You can benefit from being featured on content that has gained authority over time.
- HARO Links – Obtain high-quality quote links from journalists who write for niche media outlets.
- Infographic Outreach – Get your infographics published on blogs with a link to your website.
- Multilingual SEO – You can secure relevant contextual links in Spanish, French, Italian, and Argentine websites.
- SEO Keyword Research – You can also order keyword research from FATJOE, where you’ll get actionable advice exclusively directed at your niche.
- Content Writing – The company offers additional services, including blog writing, copywriting, press release writing, and product descriptions.
- Design & Video – You can leverage this service to create videos from your blog posts, explainer videos, infographics, and video ads.
- Customer Support – You can contact the team via email, live chat, or phone.
Blogger Outreach – Prices range from £35 (DA+10) to £360 (DA+50). Links from low DA sites won’t move the needle, so it’s always best to focus on high DA sites, although expensive.
Niche Edits – From £60 (DA+10) to £360 (DA+50).
HARO Links – Prices range from £1,000 (30+ pitched with 2 successful links) to £2,250 (70+ pitches with 6 successful links).
Infographic Outreach – From £35 (DA+10) to £70 (DA+30).
They also provide a 100% money-back guarantee in case you’re unsatisfied.
4. Editorial Link
Editorial.Link‘s core focus is to acquire top-quality editorial links from websites that do not offer them for sale. These sought-after backlinks stem from the corporate blogs of a wide range of businesses spanning various industries, including some of the most highly regarded software-as-a-service (SaaS) businesses.
This service is not a newcomer in this field and already has a rather decent track record. I was able to see this by visiting Clutch, where Editorial.Link is listed as a top link-building service. The average rating is 5.0, as each review posted by clients is positive.
Most often, customers highlight the quality of communication with the Editorial.Link team. They also do not forget to mention the quality of services. With Editorial.Link, you can get links, which will greatly strengthen the links portfolio of your site and help advance it to the top of the search engine results.
This service only works with white-hat link building and offers permanent links. However, in the unlikely event of a link being removed, the company will initiate steps to restore or replace it with another link from the same/another site.
To take advantage of Editorial Link, you need to fill out a brief, get offers from the service representatives, and choose the best options for you. Payment is made when the client approves the link placement, and it is suitable and meets all the requirements.
Editorial.Link Key Features Making It the Top Link-Building Service
- High Customer Satisfaction – Review sites are brimming with positive feedback about the excellent operation of the service team.
- Excellent Customer Support – This service’s support team is always ready to answer customer queries. Moreover, they do it quickly and exhaustively.
- White-hat Link Building Only – This service does not deal with illegal content and does not deliver dubious results. All the links posted will be indexable and not contain “sponsored” or “nofollow” tags.
- Documentation – If necessary, the Editorial.Link team will create and sign a contract or provide additional documentation on the project.
- There Is No Charge for Output that Displeases the Client – The customer pays only for those link placements that have been previously agreed upon and fully meet expectations.
Editorial.Link provides extensive package options at different price points to cater to diverse client needs. The package prices commence from $1,750 for five exceptional quality backlinks each month and can go up to $17,500 for delivering 50 backlinks per month, with the assurance of guaranteed delivery.
With this diverse pricing range, selecting a suitable package that aligns with the budget and expectations is a seamless process.
5. The HOTH
A great selection of SEO services.
Founded in 2010, The HOTH is a full-service SEO agency focusing on delivering services to boost websites in search rankings.
With several awards and mentions behind its back, The HOTH provides customers with many types of link-building services, such as guest posts, blog content, local SEO, on-page SEO, and more.
You don’t have to worry about black hat SEO or have links on sites like PBNs (Private Blog Networks), or link farms, as the company only works with reputable websites with real traffic.
They also offer free SEO tools, such as keyword research, backlink checker, SEO audit, headline generator, PPC calculator, and many more. These tools can help you gather relevant information so you know what content and topics your content should focus on.
And if you’re new to SEO or link building, they include many resources on their website to learn from.
The HOTH Key Features Making It The Best Link-Buiding Company
- Link Building – The HOTH provides link-building services, such as guest posts, press releases, business listings, content syndication, and contextual links on websites with strong link profiles.
- Content Creation – If you’re too busy to create content for your website, they offer content reaction services, such as blog content, writing, video production, and web copy.
- Managed Services – If you have a monthly budget, you can hire their managed SEO services, such as managed SEO, PPC, Google Shopping, and Social Ads.
- Local SEO – SEO is crucial to rank your services on search engines if you run a local company or store. The HOTH offers you managed local SEO, citation building and cleanup, and reputation management.
- Free SEO Tools – You can optimize your orders by getting the best data you need to rank your website. These tools let you do keyword research, audit your website, check your backlinks, plan your content, and more.
- HOTH Rank Tracker – They provide rank tracking software so you can receive daily updates of all your keywords to track the progress of your campaigns.
The HOTH Pricing
The HOTH offers different pricing according to the services provided. The following are some examples:
- 1 Guest Post (DA+20, 500 words) – $150
- 1 Guest Post (DA+30, 500 words, 5000 organic traffic) – $475
If you increase the DA (domain authority) and the number of words, the price also increases.
Unfortunately, unlike Loganix, they don’t disclose the websites before payment.
6. Digital Gratified
Digital Gratified is a full-service, results-driven link-building agency worldwide with 50+ direct clients and 10+ agency clients. They have shown remarkable results to their clients in the last two years, providing 100% client satisfaction and ensuring no client drop-outs.
Their uniqueness lies in offering niche-specific SaaS domains, which allows them to maximize their clients’ growth. Furthermore, Digital Gratified constantly thinks of fresh, creative ways to assist their clients with high-quality backlinks.
In order to get link-building opportunities for their clients, they do all the manual outreach via email, LinkedIn, etc. Besides link building, they also provide SEO and content marketing services.
Digital Gratified Key Features Making It The Best Link-Building Solution
- Link Building – Digital Gratified is one of today’s most reliable and effective link-building services. They have many services to help you build quality links and improve your online visibility. Businesses of all sizes trust their link-building service, and they can help you get the results you need to grow your business.
- Content Creation – They offer high-quality content creation services that will help you improve your online visibility and attract more customers. Their team of experienced writers will create original, high-quality content that will help you stand out from the competition.
- SEO Service – They also offer high-quality SEO Services that will help increase your online presence and attract more clients. Their team of experienced SEO specialists will help you optimize your website for maximum visibility and attract more traffic.
- Guest Posting – Besides link-building, they offer affordable guest posting on high-authority sites.
- Blogger Outreach – Through their blogger outreach solution, they will connect you with bloggers who share the same interests and target audience as your business. By working with these influential bloggers, you can boost your online visibility and reach a wider audience.
- Niche Edit – Getting your links placed on other blogs’ content is easy. Being featured on authoritative content can benefit you.
Digital Gratified Pricing
Explore Digital gratified’s Marketing calculators and customize the price according to your needs for their services without committing.
7. NOBS Marketplace
NOBS Marketplace is an Australian-based company offering premium link-building services. You can boost your website domain authority and rating with competitive prices without breaking the bank.
Much like Loganix’s Shop The List feature, with NOBS, you can browse their +10,000 publishers and choose the right website for your guest post. Then, all you have to do is select your URL and anchor text and submit your order.
It’s also possible to supply your own content and save money. Some publishers also accept more than one link per article; all links are dofollow.
You can also order editorial links or link insertions, which usually come at a lower price.
When you create a free account, they’ll assign publishers they think are relevant to your business. You can accept them to include on your list or blacklist them.
NOBS Key Features Making It The Top Link-Building Platform
- Link Marketplace – Browse through thousands of websites, filter them by relevant metrics, and place your order for a guest post or link insertion.
- Guest Posts – NOBS Marketplace offers a secure and scalable solution to obtain links by collaborating with over 10,000 verified authors.
- Editorial Links – Insert relevant and contextual links on other publishers back to your site. This is done by updating and refreshing their content while you gain a backlink.
- Image Insertion – Instead of inserting a contextual backlink, you can also upload your image and insert it on another publisher’s post with a link back to your site.
- Management Tools – Find all of your essential management tools in one location, making it simple to add new businesses, update credit cards, alter users, and download invoices.
- Link-Building Tools – Set up your order the way you wish to create links. Select the link type, anchors, target URL, content length, number of images, and target keywords to be used in the title.
- Free SEO Tools – Analyse your data by tracking your rankings and backlinks.
- Dashboard – Easily track your orders and review new ones.
- Customer Support – The NOBS Marketplace features a live chat around the clock, so you don’t have to worry in case you have any doubts.
Like all other platforms on this list, pricing varies depending on your chosen service. However, NOBS Marketplace has indicative pricing:
- DA+20, 500 traffic, 750 words Guest Post – $130
- DA+30, 1000 traffic, 750 words Guest Post – $180
- DA+40, 2000 traffic, 750 words Guest Post – $220
All links are dofollow with your chosen anchor text.
However, you’ll notice more price fluctuations if you prefer the self-service link-building service through the NOBS link marketplace. This is mainly because publishers dictate pricing.
You can browse the marketplace by creating a free account.
8. Love To Link
One of the most affordable link-building solutions.
Love To Link is one of the most straightforward link-building websites you can find. They offer done-for-you services, backlink packages, and links à la carte.
For anyone starting in link building with a small budget, I suggest browning their database of over 600 blogs, as you can get high-quality backlinks for less than a couple of hundred dollars.
You can get a done-for-you solution to generate monthly backlinks as your budget increases.
Purchasing backlinks with Love To Link is easy:
- Choose the blogs you want a link from.
- Type your target URL and anchor text.
- Their team writes the content and pitches the topic to the selected blogs.
- If unsuccessful, they’ll choose another blog until your link goes live.
- You can track your orders and live links through their dashboard.
Love To Link’s lifetime guarantee is one of the highest points of the company. You can have confidence in their money-back promise knowing that any links or posts removed throughout the website’s lifetime will either be replaced, or you will receive a full refund.
Love To Link Key Features Making It The Top Link-Building Platform
- Done-For-You Link Building – A done-for-you link solution that saves you the considerable effort required to develop and carry out an effective outreach campaign while costing a fraction of what you would spend with an agency.
- Backlinks Package – This link-building package lets you choose from various high-quality DR sites.
- Marketplace – You may access their whole database of blogs, which you can then sort and filter according to any metric, price, or category.
- Competitive Pricing – Love To Link has some of the lowest prices in the industry.
- Lifetime Guarantee – If your link is removed, it’ll be replaced, or you’ll receive a full refund.
Love To Link Pricing
There are different pricing according to the services you choose.
Done-For-You Link Building
- 3 Links/mo ($499/mo) – DR 20-60 ($166 per link)
- 6 Links/mo ($949/mo) – DR 20-65 ($158 per link)
- 12 Links/mo ($1799/mo) – DR 20-70 ($150 per link)
All plans include blogs with +1,000 organic traffic and a one-time setup fee of $99.
The marketplace includes prices from $99 (low DR) to $639 (high DR).
9. Only Outreach
Only Outreach is a link-building service that focuses on blogger outreach.
They have a highly strategic and individualized approach to each of their clients. Their site vetting process is extremely rigorous, ensuring that only the best quality links are obtained for their customers. Additionally, they do not offer paid links – all links are earned through natural editorial content placement. This focus on quality over quantity allows them to provide excellent value for their services.
Transparency is important to Only Outreach, as they want their clients to see their campaigns’ progress first-hand. Their detailed reporting system showcases new, in progress, and complete opportunities in real-time.
To get started with Only Outreach, you need to sign up for one of their monthly packages. The first month is a setup month, where the team works to generate link opportunities. From the second month onwards, you will start to see links coming in.
Only Outreach Key Features Making It The Top Link-Building Platform
- Low Saturation – They aim to get links from websites that don’t link out often.
- Pricing That Leaves Room For Profit – Their variable pricing ensures you don’t overpay on a per-link level.
- Real Links – They add sites to your prospect list only if they have real organic traffic from Google.
- Focus – Being solely focused on link outreach is a powerful differentiator in quality and reach.
- Free Tools – They make their internal tools, like the backlink filter and the link insertion suggester, open to all.
Only Outreach Pricing
Each monthly package includes hours for an SEO strategist, link prospector, outreach manager, content writer, and project manager.
- Starter (8 links/mo) – $1,499
- Pro (15 links/mo) – $2,999
- Plus (25 links/mo) – $4,999
- Plus Ultra (35 links/mo) – $6,999
All plans come with a discounted initial month of service for pipeline building. The actual monthly link deliverables will vary based on the DR and traffic of the links built. They have a handy calculator on their pricing page to illustrate some examples.
What Is A Link-Building Agency?
A link-building agency is a company that specializes in helping businesses improve their search engine rankings by building links to their websites. Some also offer content marketing services such as SEO, ads, and content creation.
Link building is a process of gaining links from other websites to your own in order to increase your website’s authority and visibility in search engines like Google.
There are many different link-building strategies, and an agency will typically use a variety of methods to help you acquire the most high-quality links possible. Their link-building campaigns and link-building tactics usually start with guest post outreach on relevant sites with high domain authority.
Link building can be a time-consuming and tough process, but working with an experienced agency can help you get the best results possible.
How Does A Link-Building Service Work?
A link-building service typically operates by looking for chances for links to your website from other relevant websites. This can be done through various means, such as guest posting, niche edits, and link exchanges. Once potential link partners are found, the service will contact them on your behalf and attempt to secure a link.
The best link-building companies will secure white hat relevant links to your website. Remember, you must be aware of two types of links in your link-building approach — dofollow and nofollow.
Dofollow links pass “link juice” to your website, increasing its overall domain rating or domain authority. Nofollow links don’t pass this “link juice.” However, for a good link profile, it’s always best to have a mix of both. Nonetheless, when buying backlinks, you should ensure every link you get has the dofollow tag.
Best Link-Building Services: Conclusion
To increase your website’s domain rating and traffic, you must create a link-building strategy. You don’t have to be an SEO expert to learn some link acquisition strategies. But if you want to rank on Google on high competition keywords, you need some backlink-building skills.
However, as any link builder can tell you, quality link building is a full-time job. That’s why finding the best link-building or guest-posting services can help you tremendously along the way.