Now you need not be puzzled regarding how to download streaming videos as I have you covered with the best 4 methods for your PC, Android, and iPhone.
Nowadays, entertainment holds no bounds as the streaming videos of TV shows, movies, and exclusive media content is available 24/7 at a click. However, you must have an excellent Wi-Fi speed and an active internet connection to access your favorite videos anytime.
But if you want to cut the internet dependency and enjoy your desired media content on your terms, you must download and save it for offline accessibility.
Suppose you are looking forward to doing the same but are clueless about how to download streaming videos. In this case, I’ll guide you with the top 4 methods, so stay tuned to check them below.
Here are the 4 top methods to help you download the streaming videos from any website on all your devices, including desktop (Windows and Mac), Android, and iPhone.
StreamFab All-In-One downloads videos in high resolution across a thousand streaming sites. It allows you to select a full HD 1080p video quality and audio track of EAC 3 5.1, AC3 5.1, and AAC 2.0 for better sound clarity.
Instead, it also offers downloading videos and other TV shows from all the leading OTT platforms like Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, Paramount, Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime, etc., to watch your favorite videos offline anytime.
You can avail the goodness of the StreamFab All-In-One Downloader 42-in-1 bundle pack. This fantastic pack is inclusive of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Download streaming videos from the inbuilt browser.
- Downloads files from the leading OTT platforms and other sites.
- Allows you to select a preferred audio and video quality.
- Highly compatible with all devices as it saves videos in MP4 format.
- Allows saving subtitle files in videos or as SRT files.
- Downloads videos at the scheduled time automatically.
- Batch downloads bulk episodes at flash speed.
- Downloads meta information in the video.
- Allows burning downloads to Blu-ray discs.
If you are confused about downloading streaming videos offline, here are the quick steps to help you save the videos to your local storage.
Step 1: Install And Launch The StreamFab All-In-One Downloader
Firstly, install and launch the StreamFab All-In-One app on your Windows PC or Mac.
Step 2: Click The Streaming Services Tab
Now, click the Streaming Services tab and locate your streaming service.
Step 3: Play A Video To Download
Sign in to the website account, select a video to play, and download it to your device.
Step 4: Select Your Preferred Language
Now choose and select the language for your audio tracks and subtitle streaming.
Step 5: Initiate The Video Download Process
Finally, you must click the Download Now button to begin the video downloading process after choosing your preferred language option.
Video DownloadHelper is a renowned Google Chrome extension to help you tackle your issues of downloading streaming videos using an extension quickly. If you are using Microsoft Edge, you can also install it on your PC easily.
Video DownloadHelper automatically detects the downloadable videos and activates to download them. Since it’s a Chrome extension, it works equally well on both Windows PC and Mac OS. However, a drawback of Video DownloadHelper is that it does not allow you to download videos on TikTok and YouTube.
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Open a new window and visit the Video DownloadHelper website > Tap the blue-colored Install button.
- Step 3: Click Install on Chrome > Tap Add to Chrome > Select Add Extension.
- Step 4: Once you install it successfully, the extension will appear in the upper right corner of the address bar.
- Step 5: Now, the extension button will be enabled whenever you run into any downloadable video. To download any video, click the extension icon and tap the Download button.
- Step 6: The video will automatically download to your system. There’s no need to copy/paste the video link.
If you work and stream your favorite videos on Mozilla Firefox but are clueless about how to download streaming video online, you can use the Video Downloader Professional. It is an exclusive Browser Add-on extension for the users of Mozilla Firefox and works equally well on both Mac and Windows PC.
Using the Video Downloader Professional extension, you can download and save any video from all the websites to your hard disk. Instead, you can also add YouTube, TikTok, Vimeo, and other videos to your video list. In addition, it supports up to 4K videos.
Note: The extension for Video Downloader Professional is also available for Google Chrome. However, the Chrome extensions restrict the downloads of TikTok and YouTube videos. In contrast, the Video Downloader Professional extension for the Mozilla Firefox version is still safe from this limitation and allows you to download videos from any website.
- Step 1: Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 2: Visit the Video Downloader Professional add-on webpage > Tap the blue colored Add to Firefox button.
- Step 3: A pop-up window will appear before you and display the permissions needed > Tap Add.
- Step 4: Once successfully added, the icon will appear on the right side of the address bar.
- Step 5: Now, whenever you access any downloadable video in Firefox (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, etc.), the icon for Video Downloader Professional extension will turn to a green-colored downward arrow.
Note: If multiple videos are available, you must first select one and tap the download arrow.
- Step 6: You can find the downloaded video on your Mac or Windows system.
If you want a simpler way to download online videos without third-party software or browser extensions, SaveFrom.net can help.
SaveFrom.net is one of the best online streaming video downloaders and works flawlessly on all devices, including Android and iPhone. Fortunately, it does not require installation and saves your device’s valuable storage space.
This streaming video downloader works smoothly to download YouTube videos, high-quality streaming music videos, TV shows, sports games, etc., from multiple video-streaming sites. You can also prefer to add its extension for Chrome to your browser or download its app for greater convenience.
SaveFrom.net is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and all Chromium-based browsers.
- Step 1: Select and copy the video URL link you want to download.
- Step 2: Now visit the SaveFrom website.
- Step 3: Paste the copied video URL in the space provided and hit the green colored Download button.
- Step 4: Select your file’s preferred video quality resolution and click Download Video again.
- Step 5: The video will appear in your local storage once it downloads successfully.
Unlike streaming video downloader software, these online tools don’t support multiple downloads simultaneously. You must download single videos at a time.
Download Streaming Video FAQs
Can a streamed video be downloaded?
How do I download streaming video from the web?
There are various ways to download videos from the web, including:
- Using a browser extension: Browser extensions are available for Google Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers that allow you to download videos from websites.
- Online video downloader websites: Some websites allow you to paste the video link you want to download and provide you with a download link.
- Stream video downloader software: There are software programs for your computer that you can use to download videos from the web. Some popular options include StreamFab All-In-One and 4K Video Downloader.
- Screen recording: If the video is playing on your screen, you can use a screen recorder to capture video content as it plays for offline viewing.
Can I download YouTube music while streaming?
Yes, you can download music from YouTube while it streams. Still, it is essential to keep in mind that many YouTube videos contain copyrighted music, and downloading this content without permission may infringe on the copyright owner’s rights.
The best YouTube audio downloaders can help you extract audio from any video file or convert videos to audio. You can also download YouTube playlists for offline viewing and listening.
Downloading streaming video or any other YouTube video couldn’t be easier with the methods described above. Now your favorite streaming videos are only a few clicks away to access them offline at any point of the day.
Whether you want to use online video downloaders or third-party software to download video from any website, this guide will easily help you.
However, for a more seamless user experience, going for a third-party tool is your best choice, as an online video downloader usually comes with annoying ads. For example, StreamFab All-In-One offers high-quality downloads from Netflix, Amazon, Disney Plus, and other various OTT platforms and streaming websites.
This way, you can watch videos on the go whenever you want.
Enjoy wonderful streaming!