Looking for the best OptiSigns alternatives for your business? Then you’ve come to the right place.
OptiSigns makes it easy for businesses to put content on screens. It’s affordable, easy to set up and use, supports a wide range of image, audio, and video formats, and comes with free apps to bring your content to life.
While OptiSigns is one of the most popular digital signage software options on the market, it may be missing certain key functionality for your company. That’s why choosing the best digital signage platform for your business is crucial.
As a result, I’ve included a list of the top OptiSigns alternatives in this article.
What Is OptiSigns?
OptiSigns is a powerful digital signage platform that turns your screens into a polished presentation system. Users can display branding in retail locations, offices, and other public spaces using both free and commercial versions of its technology.
It is well-known and well-liked for its ability to accommodate a wide variety of image, audio, and video formats.
You may put your data on display using this cloud-based platform. It can be used to display information such as stock prices or weather forecasts, as well as send out push notifications when a store is having a deal.
It’s also a great way to build your brand and make clients feel more at ease in your establishment.
OptiSigns is a fantastic digital signage solution for anyone just getting started with digital signage. However, not everyone will benefit from OptiSigns’ features.
Let’s have a look at the top OptiSigns alternatives.
What Are The Best OptiSigns Alternatives?
A selection of the best OptiSigns alternatives is provided below.
1. Best OptiSigns Alternative: Yodeck
Best OptiSigns alternative, offering top digital signage software features at an affordable price.
Yodeck is a great digital signage software solution that was developed in 2015 by a group of three tech-savvy entrepreneurs and software developers. Since its inception, Yodeck has been recognized as one of the most successful digital signage platforms.
Yodeck’s mission from the beginning has been to offer clients a cutting-edge method to market their companies and brands by means of captivating digital signage content displayed at high resolutions, all while keeping the service affordable for clients with any size budget or set of requirements.
Yodeck, the company’s flagship product, is a digital signage and meeting room software suite that includes everything you could possibly need. Customers will have access to everything they require to display dynamic content in HD resolutions across many displays using ultra-high-speed streaming technology, which is made available to them through this product.
Yodeck is one of the most trusted providers of digital media solutions.
- The control of the content and the screen itself is done remotely.
- Screen layout templates can be completely customized.
- Supports multiple screens in a high-definition resolution.
- You can turn any screen or TV into a digital sign by using a digital signage platform that is both easy to manage and powerful.
- Provides enterprise-level security as well as cutting-edge cloud administration solutions, allowing for simple control of live events no matter where in the globe you are located.
- A wide selection of free widgets, including date, time, weather, an analog clock, Google News, BBC, CNN, Instagram, and the feed from a Facebook page.
- You may also display videos from Livestream and YouTube, as well as web pages and documents.
The application is extremely flexible and can be put to a wide range of uses. Also, if you are looking to cut costs or have an interest in having a free digital signage experience, Yodeck offers a free digital solution for one screen.
In addition to a free plan that is limited to users with a single display, Yodeck’s digital signage system software comes with a total of three different monthly subscription plans. This means that Yodeck does not cost anything at all to use if you only have one screen active at a time.
This is the most straightforward and least expensive ($7.99/month) solution for small and medium-sized organizations. You will be able to upload documents, PDF files, photos, audio, and video files if you subscribe to this plan. Using live streams, online pages, and YouTube, in addition to free videos and stock images, can provide you with an equally enjoyable experience.
Users who upload a significant amount of content will benefit the most from this plan. Everything included in the Standard Plan, as well as extra features such as tag-based playlists, sub playlists, and playback reports, will be available for you to use for $9.99/month if you upgrade.
If you are seeking top-notch security as well as complete command, this is the solution for you. It costs $12.99 per month and offers everything that the Pro plan does, as well as additional features. You can restrict login IPs and passwords, make use of single sign-on (SAML), enjoy audit logs, and a variety of other features if you upgrade to the pro plan.
Yodeck is probably the best alternative to OptiSigns and also the cheapest one.
Advantages of Yodeck vs. OptiSigns
You may pick Yodeck rather than OptiSigns for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Yodeck supports audio files, whereas OptiSigns does not.
- When you subscribe to an annual subscription on Yodeck, you are given free players to use in your decks.
- Yodeck is capable of supporting more complex scheduling.
- Unlike Yodeck, OptiSigns does not feature free stock photos, tag-based playlists, playback reports, multiple users, or the ability to construct custom widgets. Yodeck, on the other hand, accomplishes all of these things.
- With Yodeck, you have the ability to make edits to the templates, but with OptiSigns you can’t.
- Yodeck is available at a lower cost than OptiSigns.
Disadvantages of Yodeck vs. OptiSigns
- OptiSigns comes with transition effects built-in, whereas Yodeck does not.
- Comparatively, OptiSigns has over 100 widgets while Yodeck only has over 50.
- While Yodeck only supports Raspberry Pi, OptiSigns is compatible with Roku, ChromeOS, macOS, Windows, and both Android and Fire TV.
- With OptiSigns, you have access to a mobile app for Android and iOS, but Yodeck does not offer a mobile app at this time.
Get started with Yodeck.
A fantastic OptiSigns alternative, as well as the most widely used experience digital signage management software on the planet.
Since the company’s founding in 2017, when it first entered the market for digital signage software, Raydiant has had a solid place in the digital signage technology niche as one of the finest free digital signage tools.
Users may create and manage digital signage content that promotes and advertises their company’s services and goods to customers and prospects. They are given the opportunity to perform a last check on the material before it is made public to ensure that it is free of any errors or omissions.
In addition to this, it offers customer and employee experience platforms, which make it possible for users to personalize their interactions with software. Using the customer experience platform, you will be able to develop, manage, and scale individually customized offline engagements.
Users are able to have deeper and more meaningful interactions with the brand as a result, which in turn increases their level of engagement with the business.
On the other side, the employee experience platform gives you the ability to create and manage individualized onboarding processes for each of your employees. In addition to this, it provides a selection of pre-made templates from which to choose, making the process of creating individualized employee experiences as easy as a few clicks of the mouse.
There are a lot of wonderful features included with Raydiant, including:
- Plug-and-play digital signage: You can install digital signage, dynamic menus, and promotional content at scale in far less time than 5 minutes.
- Developed specifically for use in large-scale operations: Directly from your laptop, you can manage and deliver digital experiences to thousands of displays located in different parts of the world.
- Integrations that are extremely powerful: You may combine your screens with hundreds of content and in-location commerce applications that are essential to the operation of your business. These applications range from point-of-sale and music apps to video conferencing software.
- Kiosk with interactive self-service: You may provide contactless client engagements and shorten order times by using interactive touch screens.
You can choose from three efficient price plans based on your business goals and budget.
It allows you to try out the most significant features of the software before committing to one of the paid plans. The package also offers, among other things, cloud control of one screen, access to basic Raydiant signage apps, and the option to schedule up to one presentation for each playlist.
This package costs $59 per month and is an excellent method to increase the value of your business. It comes with the ability to manage unlimited displays from the cloud, as well as access to all of Raydiant’s fundamental signage tools and 225,000+ customizable design templates.
Users can upgrade to the Enterprise package after booking a demo and reviewing all of the available features before paying. It gives customers access to video conferencing, all Standard plan features, and interactive kiosk apps.
One of the simplest alternatives to OptiSigns.
Look is a digital signage program that provides a cloud-based digital signage solution as well as an easy-to-use web dashboard for content developers.
It was created by Look DS, a multinational software firm with multiple offices across the world. The company was created in 2016 by two ambitious developers who wanted to improve the business world’s digital signage experience.
The program is intended for usage in high-traffic areas such as shopping malls and airports by retailers, hotels, and other businesses. They must communicate with the large number of individuals that pass by their digital signage displays on a daily basis.
Look is also widely used in schools and universities to create a quiet atmosphere in student spaces and classrooms.
- Allows you to create your sign on any screen or streaming device, including smartphones and tablets, thanks to its iOS and Android apps.
- Integrates with financial management systems so you can track expenses online, receive monthly spending notifications, and review billing cycle data to ensure nothing goes over budget.
- Keep track of how much time you spend on screens each day or week.
- You can create content that will automatically expire when a certain length of time has passed.
- Divide your screen into small areas and show different content on each one at the same time.
Free versions have fewer features; however, you may always subscribe to a paid version to get more.
The software’s pricing tiers are quite reasonable.
Prices begin at $13.50 per month for one screen and 5 GB of storage space, and they may go as high as $1,620 per month for 300 displays and 100 GB of storage space.
You can, of course, choose to pay annually and take advantage of the discount that is offered for annual plans, which is 10%.
One of the greatest alternatives to OptiSigns, perfect for presenting meaningful content on any screen, anywhere you choose to do so.
In addition to being one of the most effective OptiSigns alternatives, ScreenCloud allows users to generate multimedia content like presentations and videos that can be exhibited or enlarged on displays for a specific target audience.
It was founded in 2013 by two entrepreneurs who wanted to provide video creation services from their homes or on the go. It has a lot of features, including audio/video editing, file conversion, and remote access, to name a few.
A tutorial is included with ScreenCloud to assist you in getting started with the software. It will teach you how to create your first presentation or movie, as well as vital skills such as basic editing. You’ll save time because you won’t have to learn these things from scratch if you use another program.
ScreenCloud also has a simple user interface that has all of the settings in one place, so you don’t have to seek them. Furthermore, because the ScreenCloud application is now available on both Mac and Windows, the training will be equally valuable when switching from one platform to the other.
ScreenCloud has received positive feedback from digital signage enthusiasts, and its popularity is growing as more people become aware of it.
The tool offers a low-cost way to get started with cutting-edge technology while also providing transferrable skills that can be applied to any other software you might require in the future.
- Cross-device compatibility: ScreenCloud works with any screen, TV, or device. It gives you the freedom to set up and manage a network from anywhere.
- Content administration is simple and secure: Create your own content or assemble current media with ease. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind with enterprise-grade security, audit monitoring, and user controls like SSO and configurable permissions.
- Display dozens of dashboards in a secure manner, including Trello, Salesforce, Zendesk, Grafana, Google Data Studio, Gira, etc.
- Custom integrations: Using their own GraphQL API, you can build custom integrations.
- App integration: You can add content to your displays from anywhere with over 70 apps and thousands of connectors for popular tools and feeds.
- Stream to any screen: ScreenCloud Broadcast reduces friction by securely broadcasting live meetings to all employees as part of your existing internal communications.
There are a variety of pricing options, including a 14-day free trial for those interested in joining the Core plan.
The Core plan ($20 per screen per month)
This is the cheapest way to market your business, share stories, and engage customers and employees. There are over 70 apps and integrations, as well as built-in design and editing, GraphQL API, remote device control, web linkages, and other features.
The Pro plan ($30 per screen per month)
In addition to the capabilities featured in the Core package, it provides unlimited storage, a dedicated customer success manager, audit logs, CMS custom branding, broadcast, secure dashboards, and more.
The Enterprise plan (custom paid annually)
Users who desire customizable features and payment alternatives will appreciate this. You pay a one-time charge and get everything contained in the Core and Pro plans, plus extras like unlimited training, a customized package, unique user permissions, premium support, and more.
ScreenCloud also provides a QSR hardware and software package for a price of $35 per screen per month. Through this offering, they collaborate with leading industry professionals to provide you with a cost-effective, full-service QSR price solution for your digital menu requirements.
5. OnSign TV
One of the most powerful digital signage software worldwide, with screens being deployed in over 100 nations.
OnSign TV is a robust cloud-based digital signage solution that offers interactive menu screens for use in kiosks, retail enterprises, and restaurants.
It was established in 1995 and has its headquarters in Hong Kong, with a development team based in South America.
Because it is compatible with mobile, tablet, and desktop computers, OnSign TV is a great OptiSigns replacement that can be used for remote work because it has the advantage of interoperability.
You also have the option to download your video in order to play it without an internet connection, which is useful for introducing new products at trade shows and conferences where there is no internet access.
In addition to this, this digital signage software platform features a robust application programming interface (API) that makes it possible to incorporate digital signage into any company, regardless of its size.
- Reminders for appointments: You have the ability to notify your consumers via push notification on their mobile devices if they have an upcoming appointment with your company.
- Promotions and announcements: Holding sales or providing discounts might help drive more customers into a store.
- Video wall: Video content can be streamed to any TV from a personal computer, a YouTube channel, or a Facebook page.
- User management: Make a variety of user groups and then assign specific permissions to each of those groups.
- Integrations with third-party applications: Present dynamic content with multilingual support using hundreds of apps available.
- Playlists: You can customize the precise specifications of your playlist, including its length, transitions, and playback limitations.
If you’re looking for a low-cost OptiSigns alternative that also offers some freedom in terms of digital signage content development, OnSign TV is a great option to consider.
OnSign’s Professional and Enterprise pricing plans are the two primary pricing tiers that the company offers.
Professional ($19.99 per month per player)
This offers a wide variety of fantastic features, some of which include full-player offline operation, content preview, and comprehensive playback reporting.
If you sign up for 25-99 players, your monthly fee will be reduced to $16.99 from what it would normally be. On the other hand, if you have more than 100 players, you will simply be required to pay $14.99 each month.
Enterprise ($29.99 per player each month)
It includes all of the features of the Professional plan as well as some additional ones such as audit logs, two-factor authentication, and the ability to terminate ongoing sessions that are already in progress.
If you join up between 100 and 249 players at once, your monthly fees will be reduced to $24.99. However, if you sign up more than 250 players each month, your monthly fee will be reduced to merely $19.99 from then on.
What Is Digital Signage?
Digital signage software is growing and is set to become a $32.12 billion industry by 2026.
As the popularity of in-store technology increases, companies are looking for ways to improve their business through better use of technology. Digital signage software is one way to do that.
Digital signage software manages digital display screens in public areas such as retail stores, airports and transportation hubs, shopping malls, hotels, and more.
The program is often installed on a computer connected to the display. The computer can be used as a stand-alone device, or it can be connected to a network so that multiple screens can display digital content at the same time.
Digital signage software allows businesses to easily update and change the content shown on their displays. This makes it possible for them to quickly respond to news or events that might affect their customers, such as weather conditions or sporting events.
Digital signage also makes it possible for businesses to share information about their products and services with customers who are walking past their physical stores.
While most digital signage applications can be used for a variety of purposes, some, like Marlin, claim to be the only digital signage company dedicated solely to the workplace.
What is a digital signage network?
A digital signage network is a collection of screens that display content to customers. Advertisements, information, and even entertainment may be included in the content.
Retail spaces, restaurants (digital menu boards), and offices all use digital signage networks. They’re also used in other industries, such as education and healthcare, as part of marketing campaigns.
There are several parts to the digital signage network:
- Digital Sign: A digital sign is a display that can display information, images, or video depending on the content. In airports, train stations, and shopping malls, digital signs are frequently used to provide information and entertainment.
- Displays: The displays are the screens that display the information you want to show. They can be televisions or computer monitors as long as they can connect to your network. You can use any display that meets your requirements.
- Digital Signage Software: This software will enable you to create and manage content for each of your network’s screens. It could include tools like analytics to track how effective your ads are at generating sales.
- Networking equipment: The networking equipment enables all of these devices to communicate with one another and share data across the network.
Best OptiSigns Alternatives — Conclusion
There are a number of options available to users besides OptiSigns. They each have their own set of characteristics, as well as their own unique designs and price ranges. On the other hand, a good number of them have a comparable appearance and texture, and this suggests that you won’t likely have any trouble finding a suitable substitute if you decide to move on.
Consider using Yodeck as a potential alternative to OptiSigns if you are looking for a professional digital signage solution that will save you the most money. You can try Yodeck Free plan for a single screen at no cost.
Have you tried using any of these different digital signage solutions before? Please share your thoughts with me in the comment box.
You may also be interested in: