Today, the market is flooded with AI writing software. While some are a bit expensive, others are completely free. But regardless of whether the software is good or bad, we will continue to see an increase in AI tools flocking in.
One such tool is Nick AI, an AI writing assistant that’s here to help you craft better content in less time.
In this Nick AI review, you’ll learn:
- What Nick AI is.
- What it does.
- Its main features.
- Its pricing plans.
- And more.
Bear with me as I explore this tool in my Nick AI review.
What Is Nick AI?
Nick AI is an artificial intelligence writing tool created by Nick Petrusenko. This tool can write quality content for any business, whether eCommerce, blogs, videos, ads, local businesses, or others.
With this cloud-based copywriting tool, you can create web content and marketing campaigns and write entire blog posts, engaging YouTube descriptions, social media posts, and more.
Nick AI is an AI-powered copywriting platform created for small businesses, freelancers, and marketing agencies. It helps write blog articles, automatically generate email text, and create video descriptions, to mention a few.
Nick AI Features
- Master Writer – Write anything you want, the way you want. Give Nick AI commands or enter a question and let the tool automatically generate your content.
- Blog Post Generator – Automatically generate a full blog post from one initial idea.
- AIDA Framework – Leverage the oldest marketing framework in the world (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) and create powerful marketing campaigns.
- Amazon – Automatically generate Amazon product features and descriptions.
- Ask Anything – Enter a question and let Nick AI answer it.
- Blog Post – Generate blog post topic ideas, outlines, intro paragraphs, and conclusions.
- Creative Story – Let Nick AI creativity come to the fore and write wildly creative stories
- Email Writer – Automatically generate an email by inputting your receiver’s name and the email subject line.
- Facebook Ad – Generate high-converting Facebook Ad headlines and primary text.
- Facebook Post + # – Generate scroll-stopping Facebook posts to engage your audience and automatically create the best hashtags.
- Feature to Benefit – Turn your product’s features into benefits to entice your audience to commit to action.
- Google Ads – Create engaging Google Ads headlines and descriptions.
- Google My Business – Generate “What’s New Post” and product descriptions for your Google My Business page.
- Instagram Post + # – Create Instagram posts with hashtags.
- Paragraph Generator – Generate paragraphs with your chosen keywords, and select the output length from small and medium to long.
- Paraphrase – Paraphrase or rewrite any piece of written content.
- Perfect Headline – Input your product name and description, and let Nick AI develop the perfect headline for your business.
- Product Description – Generate the right product description for your website or social media.
- Review Responder – Write charming, expert, and enjoyable comments to reviews from customers that are available to the public.
- Write a Review – Write reviews for businesses based on customer feedback and star ratings.
- Subheading Creator – Create slogans and subheadings for your headlines and tiles.
- TikTok Description + # – Generate scroll-stopping descriptions and hashtags for your TikTok videos.
- Website – Generate content for different sections of your website, such as “why choose us,” “services explanation,” “about us,” “meet our team,” and “working process.”
- YouTube – Brainstorm video topic ideas, create a video script outline, and generate video titles and descriptions.
Nick AI Master Writer
The Master Writer feature in Nick AI’s arsenal of AI tools is probably the most remarkable.
You can type in any command you like, such as “write about [what you want Nick AI to write about].”
I wasn’t expecting the first output to be high quality, but it definitely was. And I truly appreciate that the output ended naturally with a period, unlike other AI tools that end the AI generation in the middle of a sentence… cough… cough… J*sper… cough!
Also, if you’re unsatisfied with the result, you can click on Rephrase, and Nick AI will automatically rephrase all the output it generated previously.
Another cool feature is that you can instruct Nick Ai to do whatever you want with the content it generates.
Not only is the Master Writer a full-fledged text editor that lets you format your headings, insert images, links, and more, but it also helps you write text more clearly.
You just have to put the cursor in the location where you want Nick AI to write more and select one transition word from the Expand drop-down menu. It will automatically place that word in the text and start writing more content.
How To Write a Blog Post With Nick AI
Nick AI features a blog post generator to help you craft entire articles in seconds. In this Nick AI review, I’ll cover this tool to create a blog post from scratch.
The long-form blog post wizard includes six steps:
After you type your initial idea and click on Generate Ideas, Nick AI will prompt several possible blog titles.
Choose your preferred blog post title and hit the button Next. You can also regenerate more ideas if you’re unhappy with the results.
In the second step of the blog post generator, Nick AI will generate introduction paragraphs to your blog post. After clicking on Generate Ideas, you’ll get four unique prompts. For the sake of simplicity, I’m copy-pasting here only two.
Introduction 1: The advancement of artificial intelligence has led to new opportunities for marketing professionals. AI writing software can help marketers boost their business in a number of ways, including automating content creation, reducing the need for manual tasks, and providing better insights into customer behavior.
Introduction 2: With the advent of artificial intelligence (AI) writing software, marketers now have a powerful new tool at their disposal to help boost their businesses. This software can automatically generate well-written marketing content, saving businesses time and money. Additionally, AI writing software can help businesses customize their marketing messages to better target their audience, resulting in more sales and higher profits.
After selecting your favorite introduction, hit Next to go to the third step in this sequence.
After clicking the Generate Ideas button, Nick AI will output several outline topics to choose from.
Select which ones you like and hit Next.
Note: You can navigate between all these steps and change the content before finishing generating the blog post.
Now, all you have to do is hit the Generate Content on each talking point and let Nick AI do the rest.
You can regenerate the content as much as you’d like. However, if you like a particular piece of content and would like to generate more after it, it’s not possible. When hitting the Regenerate Content, it will entirely replace the previous.
The best part is that you don’t have to wait for the first generation to finish to proceed to the next one. You can click on all buttons almost simultaneously, and Nick AI will start working on your unique content.
Similar to the introduction paragraph, Nick AI will craft four versions for the conclusion of your blog post. Select the most appropriate for you, and click Next.
This last section is a text editor that includes all the previously generated sections. You can further optimize it, rewrite it, or copy it to the Master Writer, where you’ll be able to use commands and instructions and more tools to finish your blog post.
By using Nick AI’s blog post generator, I created a 1419-word blog post in seconds. And of high quality, I must admit.
Was it plagiarism-free?
Unfortunately, Nick AI doesn’t provide a plagiarism checker. However, I ran the text through Grammarly, and it detected 10% plagiarized content. Not to worry, though! Even my original content gets flagged by Grammarly as plagiarized. And honestly, it’s hard to write a long-form article without a single plagiarized sentence (especially in the marketing world).
The good news is that you can detect it with Grammarly and tweak it until you have 100% unique content.
Nick AI also lets you export your blog post to a Word document or a PDF file.
Nick AI Pricing
Nick AI provides its customers with three pricing packages: Basic, Pro, and Elite.
Basic Package ($19/mo)
- 20k words per month.
- All features included.
- Standard AI model.
- Email support.
- 1 user.
Pro Package ($49/mo)
- 60k words per month.
- All features included.
- Best AI model.
- Priority support.
- 3 users.
Elite Package ($99/mo)
- 130k words per month.
- All features included.
- Best AI model.
- Premium support.
- 10 users.
Each package offers a 7-day free trial with 5k words to test all its features and see if it’s the right tool for you. If you want to delegate your content creation to people on your team, getting the Pro or Elite package is the best choice.
Nick AI offers a 7-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
You can contact the Nick AI support team by chat or email ticket, and they usually respond within one or two days, in case of email.
What I Like About Nick AI
Nick AI is still in its infancy, and some user issues exist. I must confess, though, that Nick AI’s output is much better than some AI writing tools I’ve tested. Not only it’s not repetitive like others, but the way it interweaves its AI-generated sentences makes it look like a human wrote it.
The dashboard also includes a Google Translator tool that lets you translate all the features and outputs into your chosen language.
Another aspect that I love about Nick AI is the Split view.
This allows you to keep writing on the Master Writer editor while using any template you like and insert it in the editor, all in the same place.
What I Dislike About Nick AI
Nick AI still has a lot to develop if it wants to reach the heights of the most famous AI writing platforms.
For example, Nick AI only generates content in English. However, with the Google Translator tool on the bottom-left corner of the dashboard, you can translate all the content into all languages supported by Google. If you type in your input in another language, Nick AI will understand it, but the output will be in English.
Nick AI Review: Conclusion
So, is Nick AI one of the best AI writing software? From my review, it seems like it could be. The software is still in its early stages, but it shows a lot of promise.
Nick AI is worth considering if you’re seeking a tool that can help you churn out high-quality content quickly. I’ll be keeping an eye on its development and will update this review as new features are released.
Have you tried Nick AI? What was your experience? What do you think makes for a good AI writing software? Let me know in the comments below!
Note: Nick AI entirely wrote this conclusion.