Last Updated on May 30, 2022 by Vasco Lourenço
This Bramework review will show you everything you need to know about this new AI writing tool. You can then decide whether Bramework is the right AI assistant for you.
Unlike other AI writing tools that offer a myriad of short-form templates, Bramework focuses only on writing long-form blog posts. Its features include an AI Writing Assistant, an AI Blog Titles generator, an AI Blog Outlines generator, Keyword Research, a Website Keyword Ranking Tool, and a Plagiarism Checker.
The Keyword Research tool (powered by Semrush), the Plagiarism Checker (powered by Copyscape), and the Website Keyword Ranking tool are three features of this new AI product that I think will appeal to a wide range of users.
Why doesn’t Bramework include short-form templates like most other AI tools?
The team behind Bramework designed this tool to help them generate great blog posts that convert. They didn’t strive to design a product to include those short-form templates because they aren’t specialists in those fields.
We believe it’s better to be great at ONE thing than be okay at everything.Handy Metellus, Founder & CEO at Bramework
Let’s get this Bramework review started now that I’ve given you a brief summary of Bramework’s features.
Table of Contents
It’s a newcomer to the AI software industry, but it promises to change how we write blog posts.
Powered by GPT-3 and its proprietary technology, Bramework helps you write compelling, SEO-friendly, long-form content and blog articles that convert.
It is so powerful that you only have to tell the AI whatever keyword you want to target, and the software will nearly completely generate the blog post for you.
You also get access to an unlimited Keyword Research tool powered by Semrush that helps you see keyword metrics such as competition, search volume, SERPs, and related questions. This will help you craft SEO-optimized articles that rank on Google.
You can also examine related keywords, top questions, and SERP results inside the editor.
Bramework’s built-in SEO guide features an SEO score and analyzer to help you optimize your post as you’re writing.
After just starting testing out Bramework, I quickly generated a ready-to-publish +1,000-word blog post in less than five minutes!
The general quality of the writing was what impressed me the most. While a famous tool like Jasper AI tends to repeat itself somewhat frequently, Bramework creates long pieces of text with practically no repetition.
Because I assigned keywords, this tool tends to repeat them frequently, which can be annoying. However, I quickly uncovered semantic keywords and applied them to improve the overall quality of the blog post using its built-in SEO and keywords tools (in a way similar to Surfer SEO).
How did I create a blog post in under five minutes using Bramework?
Bramework’s long-form editor is a powerful text editor on its own.
From one keyword, it generates different blog titles you can choose from. And from the title you select, Bramework generates a comprehensive outline with more than 300 words in seconds.
With a mouse click, it imports the outline to the editor, formatting the text with headings automatically.
To further generate your content, you can use the Paragraph, Listicle, Steps, Rephrase, and Summarize tools.
With these five tools, I quickly created a blog post of more than 1,000 words in minutes.
What’s more, Bramework integrates seamlessly with Unsplash, a free stock photo website, so that you can import images directly to the editor. It also lets you edit the image’s alt text so that you can optimize it for SEO.
Finally, you export the document to a DOCX and upload it to WordPress. Hit publish, and you have a new blog post!
Most AI writing assistants offer dozens of short-form content templates such as product descriptions, social media ad copy, personal bio, product names, SEO descriptions, etc.
However, Bramework is different. This AI writing assistant focuses on providing an exclusive long-form blog post tool. Because of this, it provides a powerful text editor with many great features to enhance your text and create better articles.
It’s better to be excellent at one feature than ok at many.
With this in mind, Bramework caters to a selective group of people — bloggers, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
Bramework is a fantastic aid in writing SEO-optimized blog posts that rank. With Bramework’s Keyword Research tool, you can establish a content strategy and use the long-form writing assistant to craft your articles in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it yourself.
Website owners, SEO writers, digital marketing companies, and marketers can also benefit from using the Bramework AI software for their long-form content.
Because Bramework is a relatively new piece of software, some of its features are still in beta mode. Additionally, fresh upgrades are released regularly, allowing the program to develop over time.
The first thing you see in the main dashboard is the four main tools you can use to start writing content:
- AI Writing Assistant
- AI Blog TItles
- AI Blog Outlines
- Keyword Research
You can also access these tools on the left side of Bramework’s dashboard, allowing you to see what content you have already generated.
If you go to the left side of the dashboard and click on the Project drop-down menu, you’ll be able to create, edit, and delete projects.
You can create new projects in the Manage Projects section, where you can also assign team members.
So, if you have several categories of content that you wish to outsource to various freelance writers, you can manage that process from one location.
The AI Writing Assistant is the workhorse of Bramework and is powered by GPT-3 and their proprietary AI. This is perfect for writing long-form blog posts and includes many writing tools that you’ll see below.
This feature enables you to start writing your article.
After clicking on the New Post button, the software will ask you for the main keyword you wish to target.
For this particular example, I chose the keyword “artificial intelligence.”
After you click on Continue, you get this inspiring message.
It’s always good to know that the AI tool has been trained on the topic you want to cover. Because we’re working with artificial intelligence, the AI software may not always have up-to-date knowledge (especially on current world events).
Next, Bramework will ask to enter more keywords.
You can choose up to five keywords. This will help the AI software optimize the content being written.
We have now reached Bramework’s long-form editor.
This powerful editor lets you format your text, including:
- Creating paragraphs and headings (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.).
- Choose the font family.
- Select the font size.
- Insert images from Unsplash (already optimized for your keyword, including alt text)
- And the most common text editing features you can find on any text editor (including emojis).
On the right side of the screen, you find the Assistant.
- Instruct – You can select from 17 different voice tones (Professional, Casual, Funny, Positive, Sarcastic, Excited, etc.).
- Titles – With a button click, Bramework generates different titles based on your keyword.
- Outlines – It generates an introduction, sections, and a conclusion. You also have the Detailed Outline feature that generates longer intros, conclusions, and sections with paragraphs.
- Keywords – This section shows you related keywords, top questions, and SERP results, so you can optimize the article.
- SEO – Bramework displays your content’s SEO score based on SEO Analyzer guides (similar to Yoast SEO)
- History – If you need to go back in your editing process, all of your steps are auto-saved here.
When you highlight a few words, Bramework offers these different tools.
- Paragraph: Bramework writes a paragraph based on the words highlighted.
- Listicle: It generates a listicle related to the highlighted words.
- Steps: It creates a series of steps based on what you highlighted.
- Rephrase: It rephrases without changing the meaning. Check out Quillbot if you truly want the best rephraser and paraphrase AI tool.
- Summarize: It reduces the highlighted text to the main idea.
On the left side of the editor, Bramework includes more features worth writing about.
- Assistant – This toggles the Assistant on the right side of the editor on and off.
- Preview – When you click this button, you’ll be able to see your article as it appears once published.
- Save – It saves your work to the main dashboard.
- Plagiarism – Bramework’s plagiarism checker is powered by Copyscape, the leading plagiarism tool on the market. You just need to highlight 50 to 1,000 words and hit the button.
- Publish – Bramework allows you to publish your article directly to your WordPress blog through a free WordPress plugin.
- Share – You can make the post public and share a live link with friends or team members.
- Download – The Download button allows you to export the document to HTML, PDF, DOCX, and TXT.
- Tutorials – In these tutorials, the Bramework team dives into the fundamentals of how Bramework works and highlights some of the platform’s most useful features. This is an excellent place for new users who want a fast tutorial to get started with Bramework.
- Delete – It deletes the entire document. This doesn’t delete the content already created but the whole document, so you won’t be able to access it in the dashboard.
- Exit – Goes back to the main dashboard.
This feature does exactly the same as the Titles in the long-form Assistant.
You input a keyword, and then Bramework comes up with some catchy titles for your blog.
After you provide the AI tool with the desired keyword, it will provide two different blog outline options for you to pick from.
Keyword Research is a feature that not all AI writing assistants include. If you are looking for an AI assistant with keyword research, then Bramework may be the best option.
Bramework’s Keyword Research or Keyword Analyzer is powered by Semrush, one of the best SEO software tools. With this tool, you can get keyword phrases, trends, and top questions people search for online.
Bramework’s Keyword Research tool will give you metrics such as:
- Volume – The average number of times this keyword phrase is searched each month. The minimum volume recommended to write a blog post is 50. Below 50, you may not receive enough traffic to your blog. Above 500,000, too many people are searching the keyword, and it’s harder to find your website. Stay out of the red!
- Competition – The estimated competition level for paid search. Know how difficult it can be to pay for traffic instead of getting targeted traffic to a website organically.
- Difficulty – The difficulty to outrank a post ranked in the top 10 on Google organically for this keyword. The smaller the number, the easier it will be to outrank the competition organically. The rank range is between 0 and 100.
- Results/SERPs – The number of results on search engines for this keyword. The smaller this number, the easier it is to get a first-page ranking on search engines with a well-written and optimized blog post.
- Trends – The average number of searches for this keyword over the last 12 months. A blog post can take 3 to 6 months to reach its maximum ranking potential, so it’s best to plan beforehand if you’re using a seasonal keyword.
- Keyword Ideas – Suggested keywords or phrases that are relevant and related to your input keyword.
- Top Questions People Ask – The top questions readers are asking relating to this keyword. Answering these questions in your post can help you rank higher and enhance brand recognition.
- Top 10 Ranking Posts – Top 10 posts ranked for this keyword. These are the top 10 posts against which you are competing. Examine their post to determine what they’re missing and include that information in yours to improve your chances of ranking higher.
After choosing your keyword, hit the New Post button to open the long-form editor and start writing.
Bramework’s Performance section lets you see what organic keywords your domain or website is ranking for on Google and how they fluctuate over time.
If you are already using an SEO tool such as Ahrefs or Semrush, you may not find this functionality all that useful, even though it’s nice to have this feature contained under a single dashboard.
This section shows the software release notes. You can see how it has been developing over time and its roadmap, which shows when new features will be added and when they are currently scheduled to be added.
In these tutorials they delve into the fundamentals of how Bramework operates and highlight some of the most important features of this robust AI platform for writing blog posts. For first-time users searching for a short tutorial on getting started with Bramework, this page is the ideal place to begin.
They offer several short videos on how to get the most out of the tool.
The following is a list of some Bramework features, along with examples of each one.
While inside the Bramework editor, I wrote a sentence from which I wanted to create more content.
After selecting the sentence and clicking on the Paragraph feature, Bramework generated the following output in a matter of seconds.
Bramework Paragraph Example My input: In this article, I will explain what artificial intelligence is, how it is revolutionizing marketing and why you, as a business professional, should be concerned. Result: Artificial intelligence (AI) is a field of computer science that deals with the creation of intelligent agents, which are systems that can reason, learn, and act autonomously. These days, AI is being used in a number of fields, including marketing. Marketing has long been an area where humans have had an edge over machines. We can process large amounts of data faster and more accurately than machines can, and we have years of experience communicating with customers. However, machines are quickly catching up to us in terms of processing power and learning ability. This is why AI is so important in marketing. Machines can now process vast amounts of data much faster than humans can, and they can learn to make decisions on their own very quickly. This means that marketers no longer need to rely only on human intelligence to create effective campaigns.
As you can see, it generated not one but three paragraphs, which is incredible.
The following example is the Bramework Listicle feature. By selecting between 20 and 300 characters, you can ask this AI tool to generate a listicle.
After writing a new paragraph, let’s see what Bramework came up with.
Bramework Listicle Example My input: Marketing has long been an area where humans have had an edge over machines. We can process large amounts of data faster and more accurately than machines can, and we have years of experience communicating with customers. Result: 1. Human intelligence 2. Personalized marketing 3. Cross-functional teams 4. Integrated marketing campaigns 5. Data analysis 6. Social media marketing
If I wanted to expand on each listed topic, I would highlight each one and hit Paragraph.
Bramework Listicle Example - Expanded Paragraph Highlighted text: 2. Personalized marketing Result: Artificial intelligence is a field of computer science that deals with the creation of intelligent agents, which are systems that can reason, learn, and act autonomously. Personalized marketing is a type of marketing in which the advertising or selling efforts are specifically tailored to an individual's characteristics or preferences.
As you can see, I could go on and on with only the Paragraph and Listicle features and create even more lists from each newly created sentence or only parts of it.
Note: You don’t need to highlight a complete sentence for it to work.
For Bramework’s Steps feature example, I’ll use the same text from the Listicle example.
And this is what Bramework generated:
Bramework Steps Example My input: Marketing has long been an area where humans have had an edge over machines. We can process large amounts of data faster and more accurately than machines can, and we have years of experience communicating with customers. Result: 1. Identify what information is important to customers and how it can be communicated. 2. Experiment with different methods of communication to see which ones work best. 3. Use data analysis to improve communication strategies.
To try Bramework’s Rephrase tool, I highlighted the same paragraph from above.
And this is what the AI software generated.
Bramework Rephrase Example My input: Marketing has long been an area where humans have had an edge over machines. We can process large amounts of data faster and more accurately than machines can, and we have years of experience communicating with customers. Result: Marketing has long been an area where humans have had an edge over machines. Machines can't process large amounts of data as quickly or accurately as humans can, and they don't have the same experience with communicating with customers.
The first sentence stayed untouched. However, you can rephrase that sentence alone by highlighting it and hitting the Rephrase button.
For the Bramework Summarize feature, I chose another sentence. In order for it to work, you need to select from 30 to 600 characters. If you need to summarize a longer paragraph, it won’t work. You need to do it by chunks of text (which can be annoying if you’re in a hurry).
After generating a new paragraph, I highlighted it and hit the Summarize button.
Bramework Rephrase Example My input: Artificial intelligence is one of the most promising areas of marketing because it allows machines to process large amounts of data much faster and more accurately than humans can. This is especially evident in the area of recognizing objects and understanding language. For example, a computer can quickly identify a product in a photograph, compare it to other products in its database, and determine the price. Result: Artificial intelligence has the potential to change many aspects of marketing, including how products are selected and displayed, as well as how customers are contacted.
Besides the writing tools previously mentioned, Bramework also includes a Write More green button, which will complete a sentence or a paragraph.
After clicking the green button, Bramework added newly created text.
Bramework Write More Example My input: Artificial intelligence has the potential to change many aspects of marketing, including how products are selected and displayed, as well as how customers are contacted. Result: Here are four ways AI is revolutionizing marketing. 1. Artificial intelligence can help to identify trends in customer data. By understanding how customers behave across different products and services, companies can better target their advertising and marketing efforts. 2. AI can enable targeted messaging. By understanding a customer's interests and beliefs, companies can create content that is more likely to appeal to them. This allows marketers to reduce the time and effort needed to contact customers. 3. AI can improve product recommendations. By analyzing large datasets of products, AI systems can suggest potential purchases for customers based on their prior buying patterns. This saves customers time and money by reducing the number of product selections they need to make. 4. AI can help designers create more effective products. By studying human interaction with products, AI systems can optimize designs so that they are easier to use and more visually appealing.
If you don’t like the generated content, you can always go back and hit the Write More button again so Bramework can generate new text.
And you can customize the article by using all these tools interchangeably as if you were composing a puzzle.
Bramework offers four different pricing plans to suit the needs of everyone.
All plans include:
- Unlimited Projects.
- AI Writing Assistant.
- AI Blog Title Generator.
- AI Blog Outline Generator.
- Unlimited Keyword Search.
- Website Keyword Ranking Tool.
- Plagiarism Check.
- Copyright-free images.
- WordPress integration.
- Export as HTML, PDF, TXT, and DOCX.
The Basic plan ($19/mo) includes:
- 10,000 AI-generated words.
- 1 user seat.
- Plagiarism checker for 1,000 words.
The Starter plan ($49/mo) includes:
- 40,000 AI-generated words.
- 2 user seats.
- Detailed Outlines.
- Plagiarism checker for 10,000 words.
The Professional plan ($79/mo) includes:
- 100,000 AI-generated words.
- 4 user seats.
- Detailed Outlines.
- Plagiarism checker for 20,000 words.
The Agency plan ($199/mo) includes:
- Unlimited AI-generated words.
- 8 user seats.
- Detailed Outlines.
- Plagiarism checker for 100,000 words.
You can also choose a yearly billing cycle, for which you’d save 15% per month.
- Basic – $199/yr
- Starter – $499/yr
- Professional – $799/yr
- Agency – $1999/yr
Bramework offers a 7-day free trial with some restrictions. However, the features included are more than enough to test drive this impressive AI tool.
Here are Bramework’s free trial features:
- Access to all AI tools.
- 3,000 AI-generated words.
- 1 seat.
- 5 keyword searches per day.
- No plagiarism checker.
Bramework AI Writing Assistant is an excellent tool for anyone who needs to write professionally. It is easy to use and provides helpful feedback on your work.
The AI Writing Assistant almost matches the combination of Jasper AI + Surfer SEO to help you SEO-optimize your blog posts for Google rankings. However, it’s way cheaper than those two tools joined together.
Because no other AI writing tool can compare to Bramework’s integrated Keyword Research tool, it is clear that Bramework is one of the most effective long-form AI writing assistants available.
I hope you enjoyed this Bramework Review and it helped you decide if you should try it or not. By the way, a 7-day trial gives you access to practically all functions. What are you waiting for?