In this article, I’ll review all you need to know about Russell Brunson’s Affiliate Bootcamp Summit.
This is surely one of the most detailed Affiliate Bootcamp reviews available online.
And you’ll soon see why.
Russell Brunson is the wizard behind ClickFunnels, and he’s always creating new trainings to help you make money with your business, including the One Funnel Away Challenge and the 5 Day Lead Challenge.
All of Russell Brunson’s trainings are jam-packed with valuable information, and the Affiliate Bootcamp is no exception.
However, unlike the OFA Challenge and the 5 Day Lead Challenge, the Affiliate Bootcamp is not presented by Russell himself. Instead, he invited 15 of his top affiliates to share their secrets for free.
You can model their achievements if you have the correct mindset and knowledge.
In this comprehensive review, you’ll learn all about Russell’s course, including its benefits and drawbacks (though there aren’t many if you stick with it… but we’ll get to that eventually).
The Affiliate Bootcamp is one of the best hands-down approaches to affiliate marketing you can find. In fact, the amount of information you’ll get can become quite overwhelming — you’ll have to step back a little, take a deep breath, and start implementing what you feel resonates better with you.
What Is The Affiliate Bootcamp Summit?
The Affiliate Bootcamp is a virtual course created by Russell Brunson, one of ClickFunnels’ co-founders. This course helps digital entrepreneurs level up their affiliate marketing skills.
Russell Brunson started his entrepreneurship adventures by teaching people how to make potato guns, but now he’s a New York Times best selling author with books such as:
If you click on any of those links, you can order your copy of the book for free (you only pay shipping costs).
Those who are serious about turning their affiliate marketing hobby into a full-time affiliate marketing business should enroll in this course.
You may feel pessimistic since you have attempted affiliate marketing in the past but have failed due to a lack of direction in making it successful.
On the other hand, you may also have been too busy to go through the process of trial and error to find it out yourself.
In any case, the Affiliate Bootcamp can assist you in becoming a successful affiliate marketer.
What’s the Affiliate Bootcamp premise?
The course itself has a really unique approach, and it is focused on a single question that Russell posed to his top affiliates:
If you had to feed your family with nothing but your affiliate commissions and you only had 100 days to turn this hobby into your full-time career, what would you do each day (for the next 100 days) until you were full-time?Russell Brunson
On top of that, they had no:
- Email list.
- Influencer connections.
- Online reputation.
Much to Russell’s surprise, 15 of his top affiliates answered the call with a detailed step-by-step plan and were willing to share it for free.
These top successful affiliate marketers share their winning strategies for going from zero to hero in 100 days, and you can follow their lead.
Russell’s advanced funnel hacking knowledge, which he has perfected over the course of the last ten years, is significantly incorporated into the course.
Thousands of people who have completed the Affiliate Bootcamp have gone on to achieve success in affiliate marketing — the list of students becomes more and longer with each passing year.
Who are the Affiliate Bootcamp hosts?
The Affiliate Bootcamp is presented by 15 of the best ClickFunnels affiliates who have achieved massive success promoting ClickFunnels.
These 15 individuals have risen to the top of their respective industries through innovative marketing tactics, and they can assist you in earning incredible recurring affiliate commissions.
Here are the Affiliate Bootcamp hosts and their respective core teachings:
- Steve J. Larsen. Create a truly irresistible offer, making it nearly impossible for customers to say “no.”
- Dave Gambrill. Cultivate satisfied customers who return month after month (allowing you to increase your monthly passive recurring income!)
- Rachel Pedersen. To find the right customers who need ClickFunnels, leverage the power of genuine relationships.
- Jim Edwards. Become the #1 top-producing super affiliate on the affiliate leaderboard.
- Greg Jeffries. The “Core 4” steps to success.
- Jacob Caris. Become a super affiliate when you have a lot of other responsibilities and almost no time in your day.
- Dana Derricks. Without spending money on ads, you can become a ClickFunnels super affiliate using the “Dream 100” method.
- Joe Marfoglio. Creating YouTube videos that your audience will watch until the end!
- Spencer Mecham. Take advantage of the hot traffic that is already looking for a solution.
- Marley Baird. Why YouTube is the most effective way to generate leads and earn affiliate commissions.
- JR Rivas. How to draw in and build value with your audience on your Facebook profile page organically.
- Josh Rhodes. How to take a plain “Agency” approach to get hundreds of people to sign up as affiliates in just 100 days.
- Tyler S. Clark. The 11 steps that got him from 0 to 106 paying ClickFunnels affiliates in 100 days.
- Billy Gene. How to demonstrate your “map” and direct your audience to their intended destination.
- Peng Joon. As a super affiliate, learn how to create powerful ‘leverage’ and build your list for free.
The strategies employed by each super affiliate to dominate the affiliate game are distinct from the others — some are YouTube specialists, while others focus on SEO or even webinars.
Later on, in this Affiliate Bootcamp review, I’ll dive more specifically into each of these plans.
But if you’re eager to get started, join the Affiliate Bootcamp for free.
How does the Affiliate Bootcamp work?
Russell’s 15 super affiliates break down what they would do if they had to support their family only on affiliate commissions, starting with no prior experience.
Each affiliate breaks down their 100 days step-by-step.
- Day 1: I’d do this…
- Day 2: Here’s the next step.
- Day 3: Then, I’d do this.
You get the idea.
The Affiliate Bootcamp is divided into four days, each with three or four affiliates’ videos showing their plans.
But there’s a catch:
There are only 24 hours to watch each day’s content. You won’t have access to it after the time limit has expired.
So, when you sign up for the Affiliate Bootcamp, make sure you’re prepared to put in the effort because once Day 1 is activated, it’ll be game time.
By the time the program is through, you’ll be armed to the teeth with effective marketing methods that will help you increase your affiliate sales dramatically.
What happens, though, if you don’t have time to watch all of the interviews during the four days that they are accessible for free?
Luckily, Russell is more than happy to help you by giving you:
- Access to all Affiliate Bootcamp interviews for the rest of your life.
- Behind-the-scenes interview sessions where each super affiliate demonstrates to you their actual funnels.
- The Affiliate Bootcamp ebook in which they detail the key steps of each technique.
Simply upgrade to The One Funnel Away Challenge for $100, a fantastic funnel hacking course that provides incredible value for the money.
Read my in-depth One Funnel Away Challenge review.
Affiliate Bootcamp Breakdown: An In-Depth Look
Each super affiliate has its own unique strategy for succeeding with affiliate programs. You might be surprised to learn that not all depend on Facebook advertisements and social media.
There are multiple ways to attract traffic and alleviate pain points in sales funnels, which are complex ecosystems of human psychology.
In this Affiliate Bootcamp review, I’ll show you what’s inside this free training.
Special one-time offer
When you join the Affiliate Bootcamp, the first you’ll notice is Russell giving you a special one-time offer to join the One Funnel Away Challenge and get the Affiliate Bootcamp 100 Days digital book for free.
This is great if you really want to dive into the tactics and strategies these super affiliates are presenting, and you want to gain lifetime access to them.
By joining the OFA Challenge, you’ll get a digital copy of 186+ pages with a detailed step-by-step plan for each affiliate.
Besides the 100 Days ebook, you’ll also get unlimited lifetime access to all the videos inside the Affiliate Bootcamp and a behind-the-scenes video walkthrough where each affiliate shows you their actual funnels.
Affiliate Bootcamp Day 1
Day 1 of the Affiliate Bootcamp includes four hosts:
- Russell Brunson (intro)
- Steve J. Larsen
- Dave Gambril
- Rachel Pedersen
1. Russell Brunson’s welcome video (his affiliate plan)
The first video of the Affiliate Bootcamp is actually Russell officially welcoming you to the summit.
Russell created this introductory video to set the foundations right before introducing you to his super affiliates.
Because there are 15 different action plans to become a successful affiliate, you can get overwhelmed by all that. Russell explains why you should focus on one single approach instead of trying to consume and implement everything (that’s the recipe for disaster, frustration, and overwhelming).
Just like when we go to college to learn a new skill to get a job, you’ll eventually hit success if you treat your affiliate marketing journey like a business.
Russell could charge the Affiliate Bootcamp $2,000, but he’s giving it away for free. He wants you to be a successful affiliate for ClickFunnels — you make money, and ClickFunnels makes money.
However, the skills you’ll be learning work well for other products you might want to promote. In the end, it’s a win-win situation.
In this welcome video, Russell also shows you his affiliate plan. So, technically the Affiliate Bootcamp includes 16 plans instead of only 15.
Russell’s affiliate plan includes:
- His personal affiliate battle plan, step-by-step. This gives you the key foundations of affiliate marketing, which is very useful for aspiring affiliate marketers.
- The most effective way to digest these Super Affiliates’ interviews and extract their important takeaways without feeling overwhelmed or like you’ve been doused with a fire hose.
- How to make affiliate marketing more simple, and how to use the same tactics in different niches.
- How to tweak and personalize these Super Affiliates’ plans as you get more experienced.
2. Steve J. Larsen: Offer Creation and Publishing
For two years, Steve J. Larsen was the lead funnel builder at ClickFunnels, with 500 sales funnels under his belt. He left ClickFunnels to run his own business that now spans millions of dollars.
He starts the video by sharing his own story of how he earned his first dollar online. I believe many of us can relate to that.
Because of his distinctive offer creation styles, Steve is known as the “offer guy.”
He teaches you how to construct an offer that makes it practically difficult to say “no.”
Here’s what you’ll learn from Steve in this first Affiliate Bootcamp video:
- The most common mistake you can make with your affiliate commissions that can ruin your affiliate business.
- How one of the most popular affiliate methods might actually destroy your chances of becoming a great affiliate.
- How to make enticing offers that outsell and outvalue your competitors by a wide margin so you’ll never have to fight on price again.
- The secret to publishing a limitless amount of content quickly without having to come up with new ideas or waste a lot of time during the day.
- How to take the help of major influencers (who are more powerful than you).
3. Dave Gambrill: Affiliate Foundation
Dave Gambril is an executive coach, leadership consultant, and serial entrepreneur who’s on a mission to help people unleash their “awesome” on the world.
In terms of establishing a loyal following that will remain with you month after month, he is someone to keep an eye out for.
His private Facebook group discusses topics such as landing pages, email marketing, shopping carts, and other internet tools that can assist you in growing your business.
In this video, Dave shows how to develop satisfied return customers so that you may scale your passive revenue.
Here’s what Dave Gambrill also teaches you:
- How to expand your super affiliate business month after month without destroying a single relationship.
- Why obtaining a “slow start” as an affiliate isn’t a bad thing (in fact, it’ll get you closer to your end goal faster).
- The top two questions to ask your customers to position yourself as an expert right away, even if you don’t feel like it.
- Four “not so obvious” tactics for leveraging every ounce of time you don’t think you have, so you can do considerably more in a day than you think is possible.
4. Rachel Pedersen: Relationship Foundation
Rachel Pedersen is known as the “Queen of social media.”
She’s the CEO and owner of her social media marketing agency, The Viral Touch, a full-time social media consultant and strategist, and the founder of Social Media United (SMU).
She uses the power of Facebook and Instagram ads to help entrepreneurs substantially scale their businesses.
In this video, Rachel harnesses the power of relationships to assist you in finding the right consumers to fill your funnel.
In the Affiliate Bootcamp, Rachel Pedersen will also teach you:
- Why a “money printing machine” is the last thing you should consider scaling.
- Her “Divide vs. Unite” strategy, which helps you direct your full attention to the ideal people to target with your affiliate offer.
- Which type of messaging is more effective, “Cure” or “Prevention,” and which one people will always pay far more for.
- The “Authority Jacking” strategy — a simple and effective way to build a dedicated audience without having to fake your reputation.
Affiliate Bootcamp Day 2
Day 2 of the Affiliate Bootcamp includes four hosts:
- Jim Edwards
- Greg Jeffries
- Jacob Caris
- Dana Derricks
1. Jim Edwards: Domination
Using the power of copywriting, Jim Edwards helps entrepreneurs get from blank screens to captivating content and money-making sales pitches in the blink of an eye.
He’s launched over 40 information products and has an incredible ability to write appealing copy.
Jim is also Russell’s business partner in the development of their Funnel Scripts program: an exceptionally strong sales copy software that generates high-converting copy on your behalf. You simply answer a few questions, and with a push of a button, text that has been proven to sell is generated for you.
You’ll also learn from Jim:
- The six-phase plan he used to start from scratch and make a full-time living as an affiliate.
- The four “pre-homework” chores that must be completed and tested before crafting your message in order to scale and penetrate quickly.
- His secret to conquering affiliate competitions and being the top-selling affiliate for various online marketing products.
- The “7-point checklist” that every “value trade” should feature in order to outsell any other affiliate.
- How to position oneself as a product expert, even if you didn’t make the product.
2. Greg Jeffries: SEO
Greg Jeffries is an affiliate marketing expert who teaches others how to replace their 9 to 5 job using simple and inexpensive SEO methods and strategies.
Before Greg went full-time in online marketing in 2016, he struggled and failed for years. Now, he generates over six figures a year doing what he teaches others inside of his courses.
Greg teaches what he refers to as the “Core 4” of success in the Affiliate Bootcamp.
Here’s what you’ll also learn from Greg:
- The best free way to figure out which keywords will be your top “money phrases” with absolutely little competition.
- How to tell if you’re entering a saturated market, and if you are, how to stand out far above the competition.
- The quickest way to destroy any possibility of ranking on Google and YouTube, as well as the most effective strategy to avoid those problems.
- The 2 tasks you need to do before creating any content that can save you a lot of time, helping you get more sales and conversions.
3. Jacob Caris: Time Hacks
Jacob Caris is a full-time digital entrepreneur and affiliate marketer from Australia. In just 18 months, he went from zero to six figures in affiliate sales, helping others along the way.
Then, in late 2018, he achieved his first major accomplishment by winning Russell’s Dream Car Challenge.
In Affiliate Bootcamp, Jacob shows you how to become a super-affiliate even if you have a lot of other responsibilities and almost no time in your day.
Jacob will also teach you:
- The most important and basic component of an affiliate funnel that most people overlook. And it has the potential to increase your revenue.
- The “Beginner’s Content Schedule” — a simple weekly schedule that Jacob utilized to get the first 1,000 people in his community in just 40 days.
- The five best plugins for increasing new affiliate signups and gaining popularity for your blog.
- The 10-day “quick-fix” for increasing Facebook community engagement and attracting loyal consumers who stay longer.
4. Dana Derricks: Dream 100
Dana Derricks is a world-class copywriter, author of nine books, and coach to thousands of entrepreneurs across the globe. Forbes also recognized him for his shift from goat farmer to a successful online business.
In this free training, he reveals his strategies for becoming a super affiliate without spending any money on ads.
Here’s what you’ll also learn from Dana:
- How to get sellers in your business to drive a steady stream of buyers straight to your offer, so you don’t have to pay for advertising.
- Why, despite being one of ClickFunnels’ best affiliates, Dana disallows you from ever “selling” ClickFunnels.
- The crucial distinction between having a “product” and actually having a “company.” This is how Dana increased his copywriting business from $96K to $336K in the first year.
- Why getting folks to sign up for your affiliate offer should be as easy as going to the doctor.
- The number one reason people contribute a lot of value yet don’t see results, despite providing the proper services.
Affiliate Bootcamp Day 3
Day 3 of the Affiliate Bootcamp includes another four hosts:
- Joe Marfoglio
- Spencer Mecham
- Marley Baird
- JR Rivas
1. Joe Marfoglio: YouTube
Joe Marfoglio has been an entrepreneur since the early ’90s. In 2010 he opened his first local marketing agency, and in 2012 he started to use YouTube as a platform for affiliate marketing, earning 6-figures marketing ClickBank products.
His YouTube agency works with companies that generate hundreds of millions of dollars per year on a regular basis.
In this video, Joe demonstrates how to make clickable YouTube videos your audience will watch till the end.
Here’s what you’ll also learn from Joe:
- The most underappreciated, “in-your-face” YouTube technique that can propel your video to the top in the first seven days.
- The “Show Formula” — a detailed breakdown of what you should be saying in each of your videos (and at what timestamp).
- How to confuse YouTube’s algorithm so that your visitors only see your videos when they search for your keyword.
- Joe’s “go-to” pieces of equipment for creating amazing videos – you don’t have to get fancy or spend a lot of money to make a video seem great.
- Joe’s “Know Your C.R.A.P.” strategy for ranking your YouTube videos.
2. Spencer Mecham: Search
Spencer Mecham has developed a side hustle with ClickFunnels that has earned him $1 million.
His achievement of $1 million in commissions earned him entry into Russell’s illustrious 2 Comma Club, which he still holds to this day.
In the Affiliate Bootcamp, Spencer will teach you:
- The best technique to locate and simply scoop up the fiery hot leads that are just seconds away from purchasing ClickFunnels.
- How to identify the best and most economical contractors to assist you in producing a large volume of high-quality material quickly, as well as how much Spencer pays each of the numerous contractors on his team
- As a new affiliate, you have an enormous advantage over your competitors…even if you don’t have any current products to offer your clients.
- The number one approach Spencer wishes he had implemented when he first started out as an affiliate marketer.
- Uncover previously undiscovered ways for achieving exponential “reactive growth” in your company.
3. Marley Baird: YouTube
At the time Marley recorded this video, she was still Marley Baird. However, she changed her name to Marley Jaxx after her marriage ended.
Marley is one of the world’s most prominent video branding experts. Her company collaborates with well-known figures such as Gary Vaynerchuck, Seth Godin, and Robin Sharma.
She assists clients in producing six months’ worth of viral videos in as little as three days.
Then she puts them on autopilot, allowing them to drive traffic, build an email list, and fill funnels around the clock.
Marley demonstrates in detail why YouTube is the most effective approach to generating leads and creating affiliate sales.
Here’s what you’ll also learn from Marley in the Affiliate Bootcamp:
- How to get all of the video and content ideas you need without having to “reinvent the wheel” and never run out of ideas for your projects.
- Marley’s detailed “reverse engineered” process for directing a consistent supply of customers to ClickFunnels.
- How she ranks on the first page of Google out of millions of results without spending a single dime on ads.
- The key element of your landing page is never seen, but it has the potential to more than double your sales.
4. JR Rivas: Value Organic Facebook
JR Rivas specializes in helping entrepreneurs grow their following, build authority, and monetize their message in just fifty-seven days.
He has been featured on various stages and TV outlets all over the world for his efforts in helping entrepreneurs.
Here’s what JR Rivas will teach you inside Affiliate Bootcamp:
- Discover the greatest mentors to follow on your journey to becoming a Super Affiliate using this “unknown” resource.
- The 8-part bonus offer that JR Rivas used to get his followers to test ClickFunnels.
- JR’s innovative “Academy” technique, which gives high value to his followers while also marketing ClickFunnels to them.
- When to use the proper Facebook bait to attract the right kind of visitors (as well as the 7 easy-to-fix mistakes most people make that cause their potential followers to “swim away” from your page)
- How to turn your Facebook page into a sales funnel and improve engagement and signups for your private Facebook group.
- How to appear confident and informed in your Facebook posts, even if you’re putting yourself out there for the first time and are frightened of what you’re going to say.
Affiliate Bootcamp Day 4
Day 4 of the Affiliate Bootcamp includes these last four hosts:
- Josh Rhodes
- Tyler S. Clark
- Billy Gene
- Peng Joon
1. Josh Rhodes: Local
Josh Rhodes owns two businesses built on a strong foundation of sales funnels and, in 2017, became a ClickFunnels Dream Car winner.
He’s also a successful affiliate marketer with ClickBank products.
Josh teaches you how to use the easy agency strategy to generate 100+ affiliate sales in under 100 days in the Affiliate Bootcamp.
You’ll also learn from Josh:
- The fastest approach to gain traction without waiting years for your affiliates to grow. This is especially important if you’re just getting started with affiliate marketing.
- How to build a “house of mirrors” and why it’s important for your agency’s growth.
- The key to simple one-on-one interactions with potential clients that result in a win-win situation for both of you.
- How to quickly find the correct people for generating recurring affiliate income and creating a “vein of gold.”
- The “4 Areas Of Impact” you should be focusing about over the next 100 days to grow as an affiliate marketer.
2. Tyler S. Clark: Live Webinars
Tyler S. Clark is the co-founder of two digital marketing agencies.
In less than 100 days, he added 106 paying ClickFunnels affiliates and spent less than $10,000 to be able to win the ClickFunnels Dream Car award.
Tyler is known as the “ClickFunnels certified partner for the accounting industry” and sold his accounting firm after adding 6 figures of new business growth two years in a row using ClickFunnels and online marketing.
Here’s what you’ll learn from Tyler in the Affiliate Bootcamp:
- Tyler’s step-by-step method for going from a brand new affiliate marketer to a “Dream Car” earner in 100 days without an email list or spending too much money on advertising.
- Why giving away too many bonuses to potential clients might backfire and cause you to lose affiliates, even if the bonuses are extremely appealing and appropriate to their needs.
- The quickest method to lose any social media following you may have, as well as ensure that no one takes you seriously as an affiliate.
- The most underutilized method for growing your affiliate network.
3. Billy Gene: Demonstration
Billy Gene is the founder and CEO of a hugely successful digital marketing firm.
His video training is short compared to others but straight to the point. Billy aims to help entrepreneurs turn all those clicks into sales.
Here are Billy’s core teachings inside Affiliate Bootcamp:
- The mind switch that enables you to promote ClickFunnels without ever having to “sell” it.
- The 11-step approach for getting your audience to see how simple ClickFunnels is to use and desire to try it for themselves.
- The psychology behind why some businesses get a lot of traction in a short period of time.
- How to use your message to create a “map” for your audience that leads them straight to their intended destination.
4. Peng Joon: 100% Commissions
Years ago, Peng Joon was buried in debt from his college degree. When he made $1.3 million in the online game industry, he was able to leave that scenario.
He decided to show others how to monetize what they know through live events held in over twenty countries globally.
He became a number one best-selling author and built a following of over 1 million people on Facebook.
Peng Joon has shared the stage alongside a diverse range of thought leaders, including Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, and many more.
He also became the number one affiliate for Russell Brunson’s Expert Secrets book launch.
Here’s what you’ll learn from Peng inside the Affiliate Bootcamp:
- The evergreen strategy he used to gain over 1,000 affiliate referrals without an affiliate funnel.
- How Peng “begins with the end in mind” to attract a lot of people to sign up for ClickFunnels under his affiliate link.
- How you market ClickFunnels will impact how long your affiliates use the software on a regular basis.
- How to present the cost of ClickFunnels in such a way that it appears to be an obvious investment.
Affiliate Bootcamp – One Funnel Away Challenge Upgrade Bonuses
As mentioned previously, all Affiliate Bootcamp days have a 24h limit. By upgrading to the One Funnel Away Challenge, you’ll be able to access all the Affiliate Bootcamp videos forever.
Here’s what you’ll get when you upgrade to the One Funnel Away Challenge for $100:
- Lifetime access to all Affiliate Bootcamp interviews.
- Behind-the-scenes interviews.
- 100 days ebook (the Affiliate Bootcamp ebook).
1. Lifetime access to all Affiliate Bootcamp interviews
The free limited Affiliate Bootcamp provides excellent information scheduled to self-destruct at the end of its 24h period.
Nonetheless, when you upgrade to The OFA Challenge, you will get unlimited access to all interviews, allowing you to watch them whenever it is most convenient for you.
This great added feature of the Affiliate Bootcamp is the behind-the-scenes interviews with all those great affiliates, in which they explain how they built their sales funnels.
The additional interviews are actually even more interesting than the main interviews since you get to walk step-by-step through each phase of their funnels.
3. Affiliate Bootcamp 100 Days Ebook
Besides getting lifetime access to all interviews, you’ll also get the Affiliate Bootcamp 100 Days ebook. Russell compiled this ebook with all the step-by-step strategies these super affiliates wrote.
There’s too much to take in, but as Russell said initially, don’t try to implement everything you learn — you’ll get overwhelmed. Instead, see what spikes your interest and focus on one approach only.
Affiliate Bootcamp Pros and Cons
In this section, I’ll summarize the pros and cons of the free Affiliate Bootcamp.
Affiliate Bootcamp Pros
- An absurd quantity of instructional information that Russel would typically sell for more than $2,000 is given out free.
- 15 unique step-by-step plans to help you be a successful affiliate marketer.
- As a result of the large number of diverse game plans available (each super affiliate comes from a different background), you are certain to find methods that complement your personality and way of life.
- The ebook that comes with the One Funnel Away Challenge upgrade does an excellent job of setting out the fundamentals of affiliate marketing in general. This might be a tremendous benefit for anyone starting from the beginning of their journey.
- Time-saving tactics for generating big affiliate sales (even if you don’t have extra time since you’re busy with your day-to-day duties).
- The most crucial techniques to avoid that can jeopardize your affiliate goals as soon as they begin.
- Affiliate tactics that aren’t well known that may help you do far more in a single day than you ever imagined possible.
- The psychological triggers that will compel your target audience to subscribe to your service or product.
Affiliate Bootcamp Cons
- You’ll have to set 4 days aside to watch 15 interviews jam-packed with tons of information. It might become overwhelming because that’s too much information to take in for such a short period of time.
- You have to wait until the 24-hour period is over to access the next set of interviews.
- You might end up being more confused by the end of the interviews than you were initially, as all strategies are different. It’s up to you to figure out the plan that resonates better with you and your goals. However, if you want a focused, hands-on approach strategy, the One Funnel Away Challenge is perfect.
Who Is The Affiliate Bootcamp For?
If you’re a total beginner, getting a significant amount of immediately practical value from the Affiliate Bootcamp will be challenging.
Fortunately, for only $100, you can subscribe to a lifetime membership and join The One Funnel Away Challenge, a high-intensity, entertaining 30-day course that will put you on a fast track to being a successful affiliate marketer.
What’s more, you’ll get access to exclusive bonus interviews with each super affiliate, in which they’ll guide you through their actual sales funnels and strategies.
The Affiliate Bootcamp is for those who want to upgrade their skills in the affiliate marketing game. While all the strategies are geared towards using ClickFunnels, you can use most of them with other products.
Additionally, if you’re a company owner who wants to learn how top affiliates obtain such a massive amount of reach and how you can use that knowledge in your own business, the Affiliate Bootcamp will be extremely beneficial.
Finally, this free set of interviews is also great if you want to become a digital nomad, quit your 9 to 5, or increase your affiliate commissions by learning from some of the top affiliate earners on the market.
On the contrary, the Affiliate Bootcamp is not for people who don’t want to make money online, promote other people’s products, or even invest their time in watching about three to four interviews a day (or upgrade to lifetime access for $100 as part of the OFA Challenge).
Why You Should Join The Affiliate Bootcamp
Russell Brunson shared that most ClickFunnels affiliates only make $200 or less per month.
With that in mind, Russell created the Affiliate Bootcamp to try and change that.
With more companies going online, it’s getting easier to generate an income with the best affiliate programs.
Since its foundation, ClickFunnels has paid over $52 million in commissions to its affiliates — and you can get started as you’re reading this review right now.
Furthermore, if you recommend more than 100 active members, you will be eligible to win a dream car (where Russell pays your lease).
Actually, ClickFunnels is considered by many to be one of the best high-ticket affiliate programs you can promote.
Affiliate Bootcamp FAQs
Below are some of the most common questions people ask about Affiliate Bootcamp.
How do I start the Affiliate Bootcamp?
Head over to the Affiliate Bootcamp signup page, enter your details, and you’re on.
Is the Affiliate Bootcamp free?
The Affiliate Bootcamp is completely free. All fifteen interviews are spread across four days, and every three or four interviews are unlocked for 24 hours, after which they’ll disappear.
There is, however, a way to access all the interviews for life. If you sign up for the One Funnel Away Challenge ($100), you’ll get lifetime access to all interviews at no additional cost.
Who created the Affiliate Bootcamp?
The Affiliate Bootcamp was conceived and created by Russell Brunson, co-founder of ClickFunnels.
Who are the Affiliate Bootcamp presenters?
The Affiliate Bootcamp comprises 15 interviews presented by Steve J. Larsen, Dave Gambrill, Rachel Pedersen, Jim Edwards, Greg Jeffries, Jacob Caris, Dana Derricks, Joe Marfoglio, Spencer Mecham, Marley Baird (renamed as Marley Jaxx), JR Rivas, Josh Rhodes, Tyler S. Clark, Billy Gene, and Peng Joon.
Are there any Affiliate Bootcamp bonuses?
You can unlock the Affiliate Bootcamp bonuses if you upgrade to the One Funnel Away Challenge for $100. The bonuses include:
- Lifetime access to all fifteen interviews.
- Additional videos where each affiliate gives you a behind-the-scenes tour of their actual funnels.
- The Affiliate Bootcamp 100 Days Ebook, where each affiliate wrote a step-by-step guide on how they would implement their plans to becoming a super affiliate for ClickFunnels.
Is there a refund policy for the Affiliate Bootcamp?
The Affiliate Bootcamp, per se, has no refund policy since it’s free training.
However, if you decide to upgrade to the One Funnel Away Challenge for $100, you’ll have 30 days to ask for a refund.
What is the Affiliate Bootcamp structure?
The Affiliate Bootcamp is structured into four days. On day one, you have access to three interviews, and then you have four interviews for each remaining days.
By the end of each day (24-hour period), the interviews for the day vanish entirely, so it’s better to make time to watch them.
Do the super affiliates share their funnels?
Yes, but only if you upgrade to the OFA Challenge and get special lifetime access to the Affiliate Bootcamp.
How do I become a ClickFunnels affiliate?
You can become a ClickFunnels affiliate by signing up here. You don’t need to be a ClickFunnels user to promote it, making it simple and available to everyone.
The ClickFunnels affiliate program is based on the concept of a value ladder: by promoting low-ticket products, like free books, or even the Affiliate Bootcamp, you might get rewarded high-ticket commissions on the back end.
Affiliate Bootcamp: Wrapping It Up!
If you truly want to learn about sales funnels and how you can incorporate them into your affiliate marketing strategies, look no further than Russell Brunson and his top affiliates.
In fact, Russell is the author of best-selling books DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets, and Traffic Secrets (the Secrets Trilogy), all focused on building sales funnels to grow your business.
The Affiliate Bootcamp is no exception. And by joining The One Funnel Away Challenge, you will also receive lifelong access to the Affiliate Bootcamp.
The free edition of the Affiliate Bootcamp, on the other hand, is available to you for no cost whatsoever — simply click here to join.
Again, don’t try to implement everything you learn from these interviews. According to Russell, that’s a recipe for overwhelming yourself (and actually giving up before committing to a specific strategy).
Find what suits you best, and go all-in.
I hope this Affiliate Bootcamp review opened your eyes to the potential we all have to make a full-time (or some extra) income online.
If you want more training in the affiliate marketing industry, check out these other resources: