If you’re looking for the best Writesonic alternatives, you’ve reached the right place.
Writesonic is an AI copywriting software tailored for content writers and marketing teams who must create content fast and eliminate writer’s block.
As one of the best free AI assistant software, it provides many nice features in its free plan. However, its premium plan may not appeal to some people—hence, I’m sharing a list of the best alternatives to Writesonic so you can choose the one that fits your needs best.
But first, let us see what Writesonic is and list some of its drawbacks.
What is Writesonic?
Writesonic is an AI-powered writing tool that can help you generate high-quality content in a matter of seconds. It is a writing assistant for content creators and marketers.
Powered by generative pre-trained transformer 4 (GPT-4), Writesonic can produce entire articles from scratch, making it a valuable tool for those looking to create everything from Google ads and social media content to product descriptions and email copy. With over 100 AI templates, there’s no shortage of options for crafting content for many use cases.
But that’s not all. Writesonic’s AI Article Writer feature automatically generates blog content up to 3,000 words, allowing you to save time and focus on other essential tasks.
And if you’re looking to generate content in bulk, Writesonic has got you covered. With its special feature, you can enter information once and generate tens of thousands of pieces of content in minutes.
Furthermore, the tool changed its pricing structure and included Writesonic Unlimited, offering unlimited generation for all the users who subscribe to that plan.
You may read my Writesonic review to learn more about the tool.
However, Writesonic does have some drawbacks, as we’ll see further below.
Although you can leverage this AI writing tool for your content creation process, it has disadvantages over other AI writing software.
- No plagiarism checker – Writesonic doesn’t offer a plagiarism checker, so you must rely on other tools to check for the uniqueness of content.
- No brand voice on chat – Chatsonic doesn’t create content using your brand voice.
- It doesn’t scan websites – While Chatsonic can retrieve information from Google search, it can’t scan websites for information.
Other than that, Writesonic does offer plenty of features that other tools don’t (yet), such as Botsonic (a chatbot builder) and Photosonic (an AI image generator).
What Are the Best Writesonic Alternatives?
1. Copy AI (Best Free Writesonic Alternative)
If you’re looking for a free Writesonic alternative, you might want to check out Copy AI. It’s a pretty decent tool to turn your ideas into full blog posts. They offer over 90 AI templates and a blog post wizard to help you with your content creation process.
Copy AI is being used by over 6 million people worldwide, including big brands like Microsoft and eBay. They’ve also got some positive reviews on Trustpilot.
One feature that’s worth mentioning is their Chat by Copy.ai. Like Chatsonic, it can help you create accurate content based on Google’s top results. However, unlike Writesonic’s Chatsonic, Copy AI can scan entire web pages to give you precise information. You can even ask the AI to write entire blog posts or summarize YouTube videos.
You can read my Copy.ai review to learn more about this Writesonic alternative.
Copy.ai Key Features, Making it the Best Free Writesonic Alternative
- Free-forever Plan – It lets you generate up to 2,000 words per month for free while using all its features.
- Blog Post Generator – You can generate entire blog posts with one keyword. It allows you to customize the title, blog post outline, and bullet points to develop.
- Chat by Copy.ai – Similar to Chatsonic, Chat by Copy.ai lets you engage in a conversation with the AI that answers accurate and factual responses based on Google’s page results.
- Webpage Scan – Chat by Copy.ai scans websites for precise and detailed information.
- 90+ AI Templates – Copy AI provides over 90 templates for short-form content.
- Multi-lingual Support – You can generate content in over 25 languages.
Copy AI is one of the few Writesonic alternatives offering a lifetime free plan. Furthermore, like Writesonic, it offers a straightforward plan with unlimited words.
By signing up for their 7-day free trial, you can access its Pro plan with 7,000 words. After that, you’ll have a free-forever version with up to 2,000 words/mo. If you want to upgrade for unlimited words, its price is as low as $36/mo.
2. Jasper AI
Jasper AI (formerly Jarvis AI and Conversion AI) is one of the most popular AI writing tools on the market, and for a good reason—it offers many great features in a single dashboard, and it keeps improving on existing ones. Besides, the team is constantly releasing new features, so you are assured you have a futureproofed AI writing assistant.
With support for over 30 languages, Jasper Chat, Jasper Art, Surfer SEO integration, and Chrome extension, it caters to many online entrepreneurs and marketing professionals for developing many types of content and writing blog posts quickly.
Its Chrome extension allows you to integrate the AI writer into social media platforms and lets you use the power of artificial intelligence to write compelling email subject lines or product descriptions without leaving the browser.
Like Writesonic, Jasper.ai offers a significant step of online resources for customers to know the tool and its best practices.
Learn more about this tool in my Jasper AI review.
Jasper AI Key Features, Making it the Best Writesonic Alternative
- Jasper Commands – Instruct the AI to write anything you want, including long-form content.
- Jasper Chat – It includes a Chat powered by ChatGPT. However, unlike Writesonic and Copy.ai, Jasper Chat can’t generate factual content, as it relies on GPT-4 “learned memory” for its output.
- Jasper Art – Easily integrate AI-generated images into your blog posts with unlimited use.
- Recipes – Instructional templates for creating content faster.
- SEO-optimization – Like Writesonic, you can integrate your Surfer SEO account for SEO-optimizing your blog posts for higher rankings.
- Grammarly Integration – Includes access to the free version of Grammarly. However, you must subscribe to the Grammarly Business plan to use its full potential.
- Chrome Extension – Like Writesonic, you can use a Chrome extension to generate content anywhere on the web, such as social media posts or Google Docs.
Jasper AI Pricing
Fortunately for many, Jasper changed its pricing to include unlimited words in all its plans.
- Creator plan ($39/mo) – Unlimited words and images.
- Teams plan ($99/mo) – Includes SEO Mode.
You can try the software for free with its 7-day free trial.
Anyword is an AI-powered platform that leverages predictive analysis to enhance your content creation capabilities. It’s one of the most reliable AI content generators in the market, thanks to its fine-tuned and pre-trained models such as GPT-3, CTRL, and T5. Using these models, Anyword creates high-quality marketing copies for its users.
What sets Anyword apart is its proprietary predictive performance score. This feature lets you see how your marketing copy will perform for your chosen audience. You can also fine-tune your copy further by choosing copywriting formulas or demographic filters that match your target audience in addition to these features.
Anyword also has a Power Mode that lets you upload a piece of text in any style or tone. This way, the AI tool can generate matching variations that suit your brand voice. With Anyword, you can create high-quality content copies for ads, product listings, emails, landing pages, social posts, and SMS.
Anyword is an excellent AI copywriting tool for marketers and businesses wanting to quickly increase conversions. Its robust marketing tools make it easy to create compelling copies that resonate with your audience.
Anyword Key Features, Making it the Best Alternative to Writesonic
- Blog Post Generator – Generate entire articles and blog posts in a single click.
- Landing Page – Convert any product descriptions into landing page copy.
- AI Templates – It offers over 85 templates for crafting quality copy.
- Predictive Score – This generative AI is unique in that it not only creates and improves copy but also scores it based on your brand and marketing objectives.
- Plagiarism Checker – Unlike Writesonic, Anyword has a built-in plagiarism detector.
- Starter ($39/mo for unlimited words)
- Data-driven ($79/mo for unlimited words)
You can use its 7-day free trial to try the software and get a taste of its platform.
4. Creaitor AI
Creaitor AI stands out as one of the most effective and affordable Writesonic alternatives, with a user base of over 100,000. Its built-in SEO optimization tool is comparable to Surfer SEO, making it a top-notch option for creating high-quality content optimized for search engines.
With the help of GPT-3 technology, Creaitor AI can produce top-quality content while also helping you improve your writing skills. Additionally, this tool can easily translate your content into multiple languages, making it accessible to a global audience.
The long-form content editor is another great feature of Creaitor AI, allowing you to format your text and AI-improve it as you highlight any section.
Creaitor Key Features, Making it the Top Writesonic Alternative
- Long-form Content – This content generation tool lets you create content for blog posts and articles with just a few clicks.
- 70+ Templates – It allows you to create content for various use cases, such as social media posts, emails, YouTube videos, ads, and more.
- SERP Beater – You can use natural language processing (NLP) to find relevant semantic keywords to help you boost your rankings.
- Translation – This AI writing assistant lets you automatically translate your AI-generate content into different languages.
Creaitor AI is among the few AI writers offering a lifetime free version with up to 20,000 characters per month.
Then, the most affordable plan starts at $9/mo for 100,000 characters.
Rytr is another cheap Writesonic alternative used by over four million writers, business owners, and marketers from well-known companies. Its effectiveness and cost-efficiency make it a popular choice among freelancers.
Rytr’s advanced linguistic AI can generate unique and relevant content for various industries. In addition, the platform offers over 30 language options to cater to clients’ content delivery needs.
Employing scientific copywriting techniques such as PAS (Problem, Agitate, Solve) and AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action), Rytr produces high-quality content with minimal editing required.
To ensure originality, this AI assistant software has integrated a plagiarism detector into their platform, giving users peace of mind when using the tool.
One of the highest selling points is that Rytr is an unlimited AI writer, offering unlimited credits in its top-tier plan (only $29/mo).
Rytr Key Features, Making it the Best Writesonic Competitor
- Long-form Content – The AI writing assistant is specially tailored to content writers who must create long-form content fast.
- 20+ Voice Tones – This tool can help you effectively convey the emotions you wish to evoke in your readers.
- SEO Analyzer – Create detailed content briefs and brainstorm relevant and valuable keywords.
- Plagiarism Detector – This tool lets you create content free of plagiarism.
- AI Image Generator – Like Writesonic, you can generate AI images with a text prompt.
- Chrome Extension – Like Writesonic, you can integrate Rytr with your everyday activities on other websites.
As one of the cheapest Writesonic alternatives, Rytr also offers a lifetime free plan.
- Free plan – Generate up to 10,000 characters per month.
- Saver plan ($9/mo) – Generate 100,000 characters per month.
- Unlimited ($29/mo) – There’s no limit to the number of words you generate.
Writesonic Alternatives FAQs
Is Writesonic free?
Writesonic has a free-forever plan that lets you use the copywriting platform up to 10k words every month.
Does Writesonic offer a grammar checker tool?
As of this writing, Writesonic does not offer a grammar checker tool. You’d have to use a free tool like Grammarly to check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
Does Writesonic generate original content?
While it does claim to generate unique content, it doesn’t offer a plagiarism checker. Although Writesonic cannot guarantee complete plagiarism-free content, some examples only had a 7% match in Grammarly. With minor adjustments, you can easily ensure the uniqueness of your text.
What’s the best AI writing software for a seamless content creation process?
There are many AI-powered solutions for content marketing. Copy AI is one of the best AI writing tools and one of the top Writesonic alternatives I highly recommend.
Best Writesonic Alternatives: What’s Your Favorite AI Writing Tool?
There you have it! In this article, I’ve listed some of the best Writesonic alternatives you can choose from.
If you’re specifically looking for AI writers built for long-form content generation, you may want to check my article on the best long-form AI writing tools.
On the other hand, if you use these tools sparingly and don’t want to commit to a premium plan, check out the best free-forever AI writing tools.