With so many AI writing software tools emerging on the market, it takes time to keep up to date with all the available tools. This Writecream review will try to showcase the highs and lows of this new AI writer.
Artificial intelligence has revolutionized the way content marketers create content for the web. Not only it helps them to create high-quality content fast and remove writer’s block, but it allows them to craft content for hundreds of use cases.
Writecream uses GPT-3 technology and can write social media content, Google Ads, blog ideas, long-form content, copy for landing pages, and much more.
So how exactly do I start my Writecream review? Let’s first see what Writecream is and how it stands out from the rest of AI writing tools.
Table of Contents
What Is Writecream AI?
Writecream is becoming a popular writing tool among AI writers, as it lets us create short-form and long-form content for various use cases. Thanks to its AI templates, you can cut through thinking and get writing suggestions with just a few clicks.
One thing that sets Writecream apart from other AI writers is the ability to generate content on the go. Writecream offers a mobile app for iOS and Android to help you craft content wherever you are.
It also features ChatGenie, powered by ChatGPT but with added functionalities, such as using Google search to back its AI generations. This means it can produce factual content in over 75 languages.
Writecream is not only a writing tool but an AI image generator, too. Instead of relying on separate tools to generate AI art, you can leverage Writecream ART to create it while using writing templates on the same tool.
With so many excellent features, such as a plagiarism checker and personalized audio messages, the question is, does Writecream produce quality content that you can actually use? We’ll find out later in this Writecream review.
Who Is Writecream For?
Trusted by over 300,000 companies worldwide, Writecream is ideal for anyone wanting to write content online better and faster.
Writecream caters to a broad public, including:
- Writers, bloggers, or content creators looking for a way to churn out more content without spending hours on the keyboard.
- Students who need help with essay writing.
- Entrepreneurs who want to get their thoughts down in one place before they disappear forever.
- Marketers who need to create social media posts and ads.
- Brands that need to create blog posts to increase their SaaS service’s visibility.
As with other AI writing tools, the Writecream AI tool is perfect for creating content fast, allowing you to spend time where it matters most—growing your business.
Below I give a brief overview of all the features available in Writecream.
- Website Headlines/Copy – Craft compelling headlines and marketing copy for your website or ads.
- Brand/Product Descriptions – Type your product name and a brief description, and let Writecream generate an attractive product description.
- eCommerce Product Descriptions – Create descriptions for your eCommerce products, whether selling on your own store or Amazon.
- Before-After-Bridge Copywriting – This marketing framework generates enticing copy to promote your product.
- Pain-Agitate-Solution Copywriting – Leverage one of the most popular marketing frameworks, PAS, to help promote your product or brand.
- Value Proposition – Put your product in the proper perspective by positioning it the way you want.
- Feature to Benefit – Transform your product’s features into benefits.
- Website Sub-Headline – Create sub-headlines for your website and marketing copy.
- Compelling Bullet Points – Insert your product or brand, give a brief description, and let Writecream generate bullet points promoting your product.
- Product Review Generator – Generate reviews for any type of product.
- Create a Voiceover – Create human-sounding voiceovers in multiple languages and speeds. It’s ideal for YouTube voice-overs, and you can use it to create unlimited podcasts.
- Headline Generation – Paste your copy into the text box or type in a URL, and let Writecream AI generate a headline that summarizes the content.
- Summarizer – Summarize any text or URL.
- Paraphraser – Paraphrase any text you input.
- Create Your Own Tool – Writecream AI lets you create your own AI template for your specific use case. You only have to give it a name, context, instructions, and some examples of the input and output.
Social Media Features
- Social Media Post Captions – Generate the perfect social media captions for Instagram or Facebook to promote your product.
- Facebook Ad Copy – Type in your product name and description, and watch Writecream generate multiple versions of a headline and copy for Facebook ads. You can use these ad copies for other social media platforms.
- Engaging Social Posts – Let Writecream come up with ideas for engaging social media posts. If you’re tired of using the same content repeatedly, this is a great tool to help you develop content ideas for your next social post.
- Command Mode – Instruct the AI to write what you want and how you want.
- YouTube Video Topic Ideas – Craft engaging topic ideas for your YouTube videos to improve your ranking.
- Social Media Tips – Give the AI a brief input and generate multiple social media posts to show your expertise on the subject.
- Email Personalization – Generate an email intro personalized to a website owner. This is an excellent tool for cold emails, as your email introduction mentions the website’s main topics.
- LinkedIn Personalization – This is exactly the same as email personalization but for LinkedIn accounts instead of websites.
- Image Generation – Generate images to Writecream ART.
- Pitch an Angel – Create multiple email pitches for potential investors in your product.
- Backlink Personalization – Create a personalized email intro to request a backlink. You only have to insert the URL link and hit “Generate.” You can use this tool for outreach backlink campaigns in bulk.
- Audio Icebreaker – Create personalized audio messages for cold email outreach. You just have to select the URL, language, and voice speed, and Writecream will do the rest.
- Email Copy – Input key points you want to make clear through the email, choose the creativity level, and let Writecream create the perfect email.
- Blog Ideas – Enter your product name and description and get multiple bog ideas.
- Google Ad Copy – Craft attractive content for Google Ads to help you get more conversions from search engines.
- SEO Meta Descriptions – Create SEO meta descriptions, so Google loves your website.
- Blog Conclusion – Create a conclusion for your blog post.
- Blog Outline – Type in your description, and let the AI generate an outline for your upcoming blog post.
- Blog Intro – Generate a compelling blog intro.
- Blog Heading Expander – If you’re not feeling creative to start writing content, let the AI expand your blog post heading to help you kickstart your writing process.
- ChatGenie – Leverage OpenAI’s ChatGPT and engage in a dialogue with AI. This tool can answer questions with factual accuracy, using Google search for its output. This is one of Writecream’s best features, in my opinion.
- Instant Article Writer – Input your article topic, and Writecream will generate an entire blog post of over 1,000 words. Of course, you must edit it, as it’s not perfect. It’s excellent for creating blog articles in bulk, but they need to be edited.
- Long-Form Editor – As one of the most sought-after features of Writecream, the long-form editor lets you craft long articles and documents with the help of AI. It also features a full-fledged text editor with many formatting options.
- Quora Answer Assist – Type in the Quora questions, give some key points to address and let Writecream answer the question.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check for plagiarism against billions of webpages to see if your content is unique. It is limited to 2000 characters at a time.
- Article Writer – Access a 4-step AI article writer to create blog ideas, an introduction, an outline, and finally, generate the entire article.
- Paragraph Generator – Write your topic, and let the AI generate an entire paragraph. This is similar to the Heading Expander.
All the tools above may keep expanding as the Writecream team develops and improves the AI copywriting tool.
This wouldn’t be an honest Writecream review if I didn’t showcase some examples of what this AI-powered marketing tool can do.
Below, I share some Writecream tools so that you can have a better idea of its output.
Write Social Media Content With Writecream
The Writecream AI copywriting software lets you create content for all social media platforms, although it focuses more on Instagram and Facebook. However, you can repurpose the content to your preferred social channel and create Twitter ads or LinkedIn headlines, for example.
In this example, I’m creating engaging content for social posts where the product name is Writecream.
Product/Brand Name: Writecream Product Description: Writecream is an AI writing tool that helps you write different types of content, such as web copy, email, social media posts, and blog posts, to name a few.
This template created eight different outputs related to my input.
1. Writecream is a comprehensive writing tool that uses AI to turn your thoughts into compelling content. 2. How do you become a better writer? 3. Writing is a skill that needs to be nurtured, but why when you can use an AI tool to help out? 4. The best way to say something is to say it nicely. 5. Share your thoughts with other Writecream users by taking a quick survey to get your opinion on what topics you would like to see. 6. Have you found yourself stuck for ideas? Use Writecream to write a blog post or social media post in seconds! 7. What are some of the most important things you should know about your food? 8. What is the single best advice you have for people looking to start a new blog?
These are pretty good ideas to get your creative juices flowing. However, did you notice number 7? While this AI tool can help you craft high-quality content and generate great ideas, it’s not perfect.
Moreover, you can use some of the outputs to create digital ads and ideas for email content.
Writecream’s Command Mode lets you give instructions to the AI to generate the content you want. Curiously, they named this tool Boss Mode (copying Jasper…?).
Anyway, I instructed the following:
Provide a list of bulleted points of the benefits of using AI tools to overcome writer's block.
And Writecream came up with four different versions.
The first output repeated itself. However, the second is the best in terms of writing, ideas, and structure.
-AI tools are great for writers because they can help you focus on what you're doing, so you don't have to worry about procrastinating -AI tools help you find the right words to use so you don't have to worry about using the wrong words -AI tools are great for writers because they can help you brainstorm ideas and find creative solutions to problems -AI tools can identify the right words for your piece so you don't have to spend time editing later -AI tools make it easier to work on your work because they can easily find spelling and grammar mistakes.
While not entirely perfect (it needs minor editing), it’s pretty impressive for a machine.
A good feature of Writecream is your ability to like or dislike the output generated. This allows the AI to learn from its best content, so the next time it’ll try to generate similar content.
Pitch an Angel
The following Writecream example features the Pitch an Angel AI tool. It generates emails for cold outreach to potential investors of your product.
Using the same product name and description from the first example, here’s what the AI generated.
AI Article Writer
Writecream features a step-by-step template for creating entire blog articles from scratch. This template comprises four steps:
- Blog ideas.
- Blog intro.
- Blog outline.
- Generate article.
Step 1 – Blog Ideas
You must give a description of the topic you want to write about.
The first time I ran the prompt, the AI used nearly the exact wording I did in the topic description, showing a lack of creativity. However, after hitting “Generate Ideas” for a second time, it returned better outputs.
Sometimes, you just can’t rely on a single generation. Continue to generate ideas until you find one that suits you.
Step 2 – Blog Intro
The second step generates five different versions of a possible blog post intro. Strangely enough, two of them came blank. But after generating a few more times, the issue disappeared.
Step 3 – Blog Outline
Step 3 generates a blog post outline. Unfortunately, you can’t customize the outline or add new sections. However, you can do it later inside the long-form editor.
Step 4 – Write The Article
In this example, Writecream generated a 466-word article. You can edit it in the text editor, although it lacks AI features. If you want to apply AI tools such as rephrasing, expanding, summarizing, and writing more content, you must copy/paste the article to the long-form editor.
Let’s put Writecream’s plagiarism checker to the test.
Previously, I generated a 466-word article with AI Writer. But is it unique and original?
I copied/pasted the content to the plagiarism tool to check for uniqueness.
According to Writecream, only 5% of the text is plagiarized. Interestingly enough, it includes a link to the source of the original content; however, it doesn’t show you what portion of the text is plagiarized. This is a big flaw, in my opinion.
I use Grammarly to check my content for plagiarism, and in this case, it reported 9% (Grammarly shows all plagiarized sentences so that you can tweak them).
To make it even worse, you can only check for 2,000 characters at a time. Unless they develop this feature to more professional standards, it’s as if there was no plagiarism checker at all.
With that being said, I wouldn’t rely on Writecream’s plagiarism checker to see whether the AI-written content is original or not.
Besides being one of the top copywriting tools for creating short-form content, Writecream also features a long-form editor to help you craft great content for your blog posts and articles.
You may choose different use cases from the left panel and generate your desired content. Moreover, every time you highlight a portion of the text, you’ll get access to more features, such as:
- Write More
All these features allow for a seamless workflow to write articles effortlessly.
Writecream’s long-form editor is not only a complete text editor but also an AI writing assistant ready to improve your content.
You can also choose from different voice tones, such as casual, joyful, inspirational, formal, and more.
Writecream is one of the best free AI writing tools available and for a good reason. They offer a free-forever plan with 40,000 characters per month. What’s more, it includes free chat and email support access.
Writecream pricing plans are as follows:
- Free Forever – The free plan lets you generate 40,000 characters per month. You get access to all the tools, AI Copywriter’s community, and chat and email support.
- Unlimited ($29/mo) – This plan allows you to generate unlimited words every month. This means you have unlimited credits to write blog posts, full articles, emails, and engaging content for social media. With this plan, you don’t have to worry about running out of credits.
- Standard ($49/mo) – It lets you generate 400,000 characters.
- Extended ($69/mo) – You can generate 1,500,00 characters.
All plans have access to all the features plus:
- Every content template.
- Chat and email support.
- Access to Writecream’s newest features.
- AI Copywriter’s Community.
For a limited time only, you can access a special lifetime deal of $59 through AppSumo.
Writecream Lifetime Deal
Writecream is offering a limited lifetime deal on its premium plans, starting at a $59 one-time fee. This is one of the best AppSumo deals you can get.
You can see on the AppSumo page that most users gave five stars in their Writecream reviews, meaning real users are happy with its features.
How many languages does Writecream support?
Writecream can create content in over 75 languages. However, it can only create voiceovers in 21 languages, including different accents for English, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, and French.
Is Writecream free?
Writecream offers a free-forever plan and other premium plans.
Is Writecream good for YouTube?
Yes, Writecream can generate video scripts and YouTube video voice-overs in multiple languages. Besides, it can also create YouTube topic ideas for YouTubers looking to produce massive amounts of video content.
What is natural language processing?
Natural language processing (NLP) is a subsect of artificial intelligence that allows computers to understand human language. In other words, it is the ability of machines to process language as people do. This can help computers better interact with users, create new content, and even understand how humans think.
What are the best Writecream alternatives?
If you want an AI writing assistant and a copywriting tool capable of generating short-form and long-form content similar to Writecream, I suggest you try Copy AI or Jasper AI.
Writecream Review Conclusion
If you want to finish a blog article, create a new one from scratch, or generate ideas for your next marketing campaign, artificial intelligence tools can help.
In my Writecream review, I went over most copywriting features you can use to write content for the web and provided you with some examples.
Whether you like AI or not, the truth is that these writing tools are here to stay. So why not give Writecream a try for free?