As an entrepreneur in the 21st century, you need the best all-in-one marketing platform to successfully and cost-effectively accomplish all your marketing efforts and campaigns.
If you’re in a hurry, here are my top three picks.
In a survey conducted among B2B marketing professionals in Canada, the US, and the UK, 44% of respondents said their marketing technology stack had between 5-10 tools.
On the other hand, some 6% of respondents had 21 or more tools in their marketing stack. Acquiring all those tools separately can be costly, especially if you struggle to keep your business afloat.
As a digital marketer, you must adopt an all-inclusive technology to navigate the rising complexity while offering frictionless and fast customer experiences.
With the best all-in-one marketing platforms, it’s easy to manage all your organization’s marketing efforts and speed up the sales processes. This includes automating customer data and workflows and designing multiple methods to connect with potential and existing customers.
Just like sales funnel software, email marketing platforms, or the best SaaS tools, an all-in-one marketing platform also provides in-depth business performance reporting and recommendations to help you expand your online sales, and bookings, while leveraging the insights to boost customer retention.
I’ve reviewed and listed the best all-in-one marketing platforms with multiple online marketing functions, such as email automation, omnichannel marketing, lead nurturing, and more. That way, you can choose a valuable all-inclusive tool and streamline all aspects of your marketing operations.
My Top Picks For The Best All-in-One Marketing Platforms
|Top Tools||Top Features||Price|
|1. HighLevel >> Full Review||Unlimited clients, funnels, email & SMS automation, websites, forms, memberships, courses, social media marketing, bookings, and more.||14-Day Free Trial / $97/mo|
|2. Systeme IO >> Full Review||Funnels, emails, courses, automation, webinars, websites, products, and more.||Free-Forever Plan / $27/mo|
|3. ClickFunnels >> Full Review||Funnels, integrations, and a lot more coming soon in ClickFunnels 2.0.||14-Day Free Trial / $80.84/mo|
|4. HubSpot||Email marketing, chatbot builder, social media management, meeting scheduler, sales automation, landing pages, and more.||Starts at $45/mo|
|5. Keap||Sales & marketing automation, eCommerce, appointments, text marketing||Free Trial / Starts at $129/mo|
|6. GetResponse||Email marketing automation, advanced segmentation, funnels, integrations, landing pages, webinars, and more.||Free Plan / Starts at $19/mo|
Here are the top best all-in-one marketing platforms shaping the marketing landscape today.
The number #1 all-in-one marketing platform for agencies.
HighLevel combines Agency-focused licensing and integrated technology to provide a unified platform for solving all your digital agency problems. The full suite platform gives you access to calendars, survey forms, landing pages, and an inbound phone system to help you capture new leads and convert them to sales.
With its multi-channel follow-up campaigns, you can automate your follow-ups and capture engaging responses from leads. The all-inclusive platform also allows you to use voicemail, SMS/MMS, Drops, Emails, Phone Connect, and Facebook Messenger to connect with prospects.
If you only need one marketing platform to simplify and amplify digital marketing efforts, HighLevel is your best option, especially if you’re an agency working with multiple clients and brands.
The all-in-one marketing platform provides features best suited for marketing agencies that need to capture, grow, and transform leads into customers.
Learn more about this fantastic tool in my HighLevel review.
- Messaging Customization – You can customize your messaging using the campaign builder.
- Built-in Artificial Intelligence – HighLevel leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence to manage conversations.
- Automated Nurture Conversations – You can generate text conversations to fix booked appointments on calendars.
- Drag-and-drop Forms and Surveys – You can embed the survey and forms on the site or integrate them directly with the page builder.
- Online Appointment Scheduling – HighLevel features a calendar application to enable you to capture all your appointments.
- Unlimited Usage – The marketing platform provides limitless products, offers, and users for your courses.
- Marketing Analytics and Reports – You can check the dashboard to see an overview of all the leads and the amount of money you generate in each phase.
- Built-in Pipeline Management – The feature lets you track all your leads and identify when they are in the sales funnel.
- Easy Customization of Follow-up Campaigns – You can automate your campaign follow-ups to reach a wider audience.
- Two-way Communication – HighLevel features a mobile app that lets you communicate using any device.
My in-depth review of GoHighLevel pricing plans will help you make a more informed decision in case you use this software.
- Agency Starter ($97/mo) – Provides a single account.
- Agency Unlimited ($297/mo) – Best for agencies with multiple clients.
- The White-Label mobile app and custom zap upgrade cost $497/mo for customers with Agency Unlimited.
Don’t forget to check the best GoHighLevel alternatives.
Best all-in-one marketing platform software for growing your online business.
Designed by Aurélien Amacker, Systeme.io is a cloud-based platform that provides various tools for creating sales funnels, online courses, marketing automation, and affiliate programs, to mention but a few.
The software also allows you to host webinars and communicate effectively with stakeholders and clients while growing your audience. It also provides templates and a drag-and-drop interface to enable you to build a powerful business website for showcasing your work, selling services, and generating more leads.
With its course creators, you can teach people what you are good at through online training, sell courses through emails or sales funnels, and get your student payments.
This marketing automation platform further features marketing and eCommerce tools to help you scale your business by selling nearly anything to the online community.
Whenever you feel stuck, the customer support team is on standby to help you throughout the entire week. Their average response time is within 2 hours.
Systeme.io is best for everyone seeking to set up online businesses, especially entrepreneurs. That’s because it provides all the tools you need, doesn’t need prior experience, and is affordable compared to other platforms.
- Sales Funnel Building – The software has an easy-to-use editor that assists in sales funnel building.
- Integrations – Systeme.io integrates with your email list, membership sites, and payment systems.
- Simple and Fast – It features a simplified business-building process.
- Email Marketing Creation – Systeme.io has multifunctional marketing software that enables you to share tailored emails, attract more email subscribers, and automate the email marketing process.
- Managing Contacts – The software uses tags to keep all your contacts organized.
- Automated Workflows – You can automate your emails, products, online course enrolments, leads, and more.
- Creating Affiliate Marketing – This allows you to develop your affiliate marketing program and start receiving additional revenues every month.
- You can start using Systeme.io for free.
- The Startup plan goes for $27 per month.
- Its Webinar plan is $47/month.
- The Unlimited plan goes for $97 per month.
The number #1 sales funnel builder for entrepreneurs.
If you are an entrepreneur without any programming and coding skills but still need to develop outstanding pages in a sales funnel, ClickFunnels might be what you need. The platform generates simple funnels to capture visitors’ information and generate new leads faster.
Recently upgraded to ClickFunnels 2.0, this all-inclusive and powerful marketing platform allows you to build professional sales funnels, create email marketing campaigns, and build online courses and membership sites.
This integrated marketing system also allows you to share targeted messages with potential customers via text, email, social media platforms, and desktop notifications.
ClickFunnels is best for entrepreneurs who build sales funnels without prior programming or coding knowledge.
Read my in-depth ClickFunnels review to know more about this platform.
- Original Funnel Builder – Build and design professional-looking sales funnels to increase conversions.
- Email Marketing – Create unlimited email marketing campaigns to nurture your leads along their journey.
- Funnel Automation – Trigger automated funnels according to your customer’s behavior.
- Follow-Up Funnels – The platform lets you create messenger, email, and text follow-up funnels.
- Simple Drag and Drop Webpage Editor – Helps develop high-converting pages.
- Membership Websites – Build membership websites to attract your audience and earn recurring revenue.
- Email Support – ClickFunnels allows you to share highly targeted messages with prospects via email.
- Custom Domains – The feature increases your site’s visibility while building more authority.
- Your Own Affiliate Program – It makes creating and including affiliate programs in your funnels easy and instant.
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial, so you can test-drive their software. After their free trial, you can choose from three different pricing plans.
- Basic ($127/mo) – Build 1 website, create 20 funnels, gather 1,000 students and 10,000 contacts, and create unlimited workflows, pages, products, and email sequences.
- Pro ($157/mo) – Get all Basic features plus 100 funnels, 10,000 students, and 25,000 contacts. Create your own affiliate program, share your funnels, and access the ClickFunnels API.
- Funnel Hacker ($208/mo) – Build 3 websites, create unlimited funnels, and gather 20,000 students and 200,000 contacts.
Best all-in-one marketing automation and CRM platform for inbound marketing.
Founded by Brian Halligan in 2006, HubSpot continues to provide all the tools and integrations needed for successful content management, sales, marketing, and customer service. While you can use each of its products as a standalone, you can get the most out of your platform when you use them all together.
HubSpot features marketing software that enables you to generate more traffic, convert visitors into customers, and host an inbound marketing campaign at scale. Its sales CRM software offers deep insights into your prospects, enables you to automate tasks you dislike, and closes many deals faster.
Moreover, HubSpot is a marketing platform that helps customers live a secure and personalized experience among the most sought marketing features. Not to mention its customer service and operational software that ensures you connect with your customers in the best way possible.
HubSpot is best for marketers and developers needing a flexible yet powerful tool for their inbound marketing. If you need to conduct advanced analytics of large amounts of customer data to improve sales and marketing results, you can integrate Hubspot with other tools and manage analytics there, e.g., Hubspot to BigQuery or Google Sheets integration.
- Free Meeting Scheduler App – The feature allows you to plan your meetings fast and book appointments.
- Email Marketing Tools – You can develop, optimize, and personalize your marketing emails.
- Social Media Management Software – Prioritizes social interactions.
- Sales Automation Tools – You can use workflows to automate task creation and lead rotation while streamlining prospect follow-ups using sequences.
- Free Chatbot Builder – A chatbot builder allows you to hold unlimited personalized conversations.
- Built-in Marketing Analytics and Reports – The feature enables you to measure your marketing campaign’s performance.
- Drag and Drop Editor – Gives you an easy-to-use interface.
- Customer Feedback– Helps you identify areas of strength and weaknesses.
- Website Themes – The feature enables you to create the website background of your liking.
- Free Email Templates Builder – Let you create repetitive sales email templates.
- Ads Software – Uses CRM data to develop highly targeted and personalized ad campaigns and measures your campaigns’ ROI.
The HubSpot marketing hub pricing is as follows:
- The Starter plan starts at $45/month, billed annually at $540.
- Its Professional package begins at $800/month, billed yearly at $9,600.
- The Enterprise plan starts at $3,200/month, billed annually at $38,400.
If you’re interested in this tool, make sure to check HubSpot’s best alternatives.
The leading all-in-one marketing and sales automation platform for entrepreneurs.
Keap’s all-in-one sales and marketing automation software is at the top of the chart for offering advanced and easy automation in less time. You can save about 10 hours a week by automating repetitive tasks like follow-ups and lead capture. It gives you more time to focus on other crucial business matters.
Its advanced automation builder allows you to customize your marketing and sales processes, creating repeatable and predictable growth with advanced personalization response triggers and nurture sequences.
With its Zapier integration, you can connect this unified marketing platform to more than 4,000 apps and activate more effective automation. Additionally, the integrations enable you to suit your business’s specific and unique needs.
Keap is best for entrepreneurs seeking to convert leads and increase sales through highly personalized and automated lead capture and follow-ups.
- New Lead Capture – You can generate new leads from appointments booked and contact forms.
- Appointment Reminder – Your clients receive scheduled reminders automatically after booking an appointment.
- Sales Nurture – Send emails about promotions and offerings to develop new deals.
- Purchase Follow-ups – Through automation, your clients receive reminders when they overlook an invoice. You can also send them a thank you note after they complete their purchase.
- Updated CRM Analytics and Reporting – Gives valuable insights into your marketing campaigns from the sales stats and data to help your business decision-making.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Keap features a drag-and-drop sales pipeline to enable you to generate more leads faster, close sales, and know each deal status in a single place.
- Lead Management Software – Let you acquire and track prospects to transform them into loyal customers.
- Text Marketing – You can use automated text messaging as part of your marketing strategies. With Keap’s CRM with text messaging, you will easily connect with prospects and know if they are reading your messages.
Keap provides its customers with two pricing plans, including a free trial.
- Pro ($149/mo starting at 1,500 contacts) – Sales pipelines, email marketing, automation, a dedicated phone line (US and Canada), text marketing, landing pages, and more.
- Max ($199/mo starting at 2,500 contacts) – All Pro plan features plus marketing analytics, upsells, and promo codes.
Uniquely powerful all-inclusive tool for inbound marketing.
GetResponse gives you access to free all-in-one marketing software and other tools to help your business get online faster and generate streams of new leads. The software has a code-free, AI-powered website builder to let you develop and host your website with 5GB bandwidth.
You may connect your domain to the website or select a free one from GetResponse. SEO-optimization tools are also available to help you generate more organic traffic.
What’s more, GetResponse provides you with unlimited email marketing tools. You can share with your contacts one-time email broadcasts with special offers and updates to establish robust relationships. And as you carry out your marketing activities, the platform offers maximum security of your content with SSL certificates.
GetResponse is best for every business seeking to increase its online presence without hurting its budget.
- Marketing Automation – You can automate your SMS or email campaigns to create and nurture new relations and sell.
- Unlimited Email Marketing – The platforms offer advanced email marketing tools, such as autoresponders and AB testing.
- Advanced Segmentation – You can access scoring, tagging, and custom fields to create relevant and precise targeting for your personalized marketing campaigns.
- Live Chats – Offers fast and direct communication tools, well-connected with your email campaigns and websites.
- Conversion Funnels – GetResponse features ready-made funnels to enable you to make automated sales or attract new leads.
- Integrations – It integrates with Google Analytics, PayPal, Shopify, Zapier, and Magento, among others.
- Customer Support – You can access the customer success team 24/7 via live chat or email.
- Drag-and-drop Creator – Helps you to build your emails from scratch.
- Engagement Score Monitoring – Evaluates your contacts.
- Unlimited Tags – Enhances profiling.
- You can start using GetResponse for free.
- The Email Marketing plan goes for $13.3/month.
- The Marketing Automation plan is $41.3/month.
- Its eCommerce Marketing plan is $83.3/month.
You will receive an 18% discount on all plans for a 12-month paying cycle and a 30% discount on all plans for a 24-month billing cycle.
7. Zoho CRM
Best all-in-one marketing automation software for running an online business.
Trusted with millions of users across the globe, Zoho is a one-stop platform to manage all your marketing activities. It manages and automates various marketing campaigns to attract more leads and transform them into loyal customers.
Generally, Zoho provides you with a single platform to capture, qualify, engage, educate, and influence leads. You can use the platform for social media, email, and SMS marketing campaigns. And with its analytics functionality, you can measure your campaigns’ effectiveness and know where to direct more effort.
The Zoho Marketing Plus is a unified marketing solution that helps you manage all your efforts in a single place, helping streamline the workflow between features.
Zoho is best for growing enterprises and businesses as it offers them a platform to expand and reach more customers. It is also best for remote workers due to its online workplace feature.
- Fully Customizable CRM Solution – Helps you to build and nurture professional customer relationships.
- Online Workplace Feature – It enables your marketing team to work remotely while unifying communication, collaboration, and file storage.
- Seamless Integrations – Zoho features more than 45 integrated applications, including Zoho One.
- Financial Plus – Includes all the tools needed to streamline your back-office operations, including order management, invoicing, and accounting.
- People Plus – Manages your employee life cycles while delivering unmatchable digital HR experiences to them.
- Advanced IT Management Solutions – Audits, manages, and secures a hybrid environment for you while sustaining the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Zoho Marketing Plus – The platform unifies your marketing activities and engages your audience through various channels.
- Customer Surveys – Helps you to collect some data about your audience.
- Website Tracking – Lets you know who visits your website and in what products they show interest.
- Standard ($14/mo)
- Professional ($23/mo)
- Enterprise ($40/mo)
- Ultimate ($52/mo)
All pricing plans reflect a yearly billing cycle.
Best all-in-one marketing platform for selling digital products.
Groove.cm provides an all-inclusive approach and powerful tools for your digital marketing and online selling processes. The marketing platform features a robust drag-and-drop website builder that can develop your website in minutes.
It also has pre-made funnels and templates to help you generate a persuasive buying experience for visitors and convert them into leads and buyers. Groove.cm further provides secure checkout forms with powerful order bump and upselling technology to help you maximize value for every visitor.
But that’s not all; the all-in-one platform lets you use easy communication tools, like automated communication sequences and broadcast emails, to grow strong client relationships. And with its behavioral response automation, you can ensure you deliver the right message, depending on your audience’s interests and actions.
Groove.cm is best for business people looking to create, market, and sell their products and services using the most powerful tools.
- Robust Affiliate Marketplace – It enables you to attract and manage new affiliates on the platform daily.
- Secure Password Protection – Guarantees security of your marketing materials.
- Membership Site Builder – The feature enables you to develop a learning experience for members with simple-to-use content drip features and automation.
- Powered-up Video Players – With the Groove Video Player, you can add call-to-action buttons, opt-in forms, and other engagement tools to where there is more attention.
- GrooveBlog – It makes it simple to publish your content and has robust SEO tools for attracting more traffic to your site.
- Automated Webinars – Helps free up your time. You can use engagement enhancers to make your webinars look live.
- Show Social Proof – The tool integrates with Groove Checkouts to show all the verified purchases.
- Behavioral Response Automation – Ensures that you deliver the right messages to visitors, depending on their interests and actions.
- You can start using Groove.cm for free.
- Its Premium plan is $99/mo.
- The Pro plan goes for $299/mo.
Best all-in-one marketing platform for growing an audience faster.
MailerLite has a lot to offer, from creating dynamic and engaging email marketing campaigns to tracking your results to determine what’s best for your business while monitoring performance.
The software also has professionally-designed templates for landing pages, newsletters, pop-ups, and websites. You can select a design that matches your business needs and customize it to fit your brand perfectly.
Another good feature about MailerLite is its ability to connect with other web apps, such as WordPress, Shopify, Zapier, Stripe, and WooCommerce. It enables them to seamlessly collaborate to automate workflows, share information, and improve customer experience.
What’s more, you can build entire email automation campaigns thanks to its free email automation tools.
MailerLite customer support team works around the clock to provide you with all the necessary assistance. Their average response time on live chats is approximately 5 mins.
The all-inclusive marketing platform is ideal for individuals and businesses who need to drive revenue smarter.
- Email Sign-up Forms – They make it easy to collect new subscribers.
- Performance Tracking – Check the reporting dashboard to view new email subscribers, conversions, and visitors. You also use visual graphs to follow daily stats and export your subscriber data for further analysis or sharing.
- Newsletter Editors – Use the drag-and-drop editor to design your emails.
- Email Automation – Share targeted and timed emails automatically.
- Transactional Email Service – The feature lets you personalize your emails to develop long-lasting customer loyalty.
- Website Builder – Helps you to build a website from scratch.
- Email Verifier – Optimizes your email lists to boost deliverability.
- eCommerce Campaigns – Seamlessly connect your email marketing with your e-store to improve sales.
- Updated Field – A workflow is activated whenever a subscriber updates a custom field in the profile. Your subscribers can fill in the fields through an email survey, sign-up form, or manually on the dashboard.
- MailerLite has a basic free plan at zero cost.
- The Growing Business plan is $9/month.
- The Advanced plan goes for $19/month.
- You can get the Enterprise custom pricing quote upon request.
These prices are valid for up to 1,000 subscribers.
Best customer experience automation platform for businesses.
ActiveCampaign offers an easy way to run digital marketing activities while saving time and resources. You can establish welcome series through email notifications, automate marketing with simple workflows, and segment contacts.
With its sales automation and CRM with email, you get to organize all your customer data in a single platform. It’s also easy to manage your update deals and pipelines and make perfect follow-ups.
What’s best about this platform is that you can create meaningful connections with customers, recommend products, answer questions, offer sales, and even request feedback when it matters most. It is possible through site messaging, SMS, customer segmentation, and engagement tracking.
ActiveCampaign is ideal for all users looking for live one-on-one support, training guides, videos, and pre-built workflows, all in a single place.
- Integrated Forms – The platform lets you develop custom forms for collecting customer email details to start automation.
- Site Tracking – You can check what the audience does on your website and use the information to convert them into customers.
- Advanced Reporting – Provides data to help determine your areas of weakness and opportunities for growth.
- Free Training and Support – Apart from the one-on-one training and support, ActiveCampaign offers help guides and tutorial videos to make your marketing automation easy.
- Migration Services – You receive help when transferring content from your current software at no cost.
- Gmail Extension – It makes it easy to manage your Gmail account and contacts anywhere online.
- Email Segmentation – Use advanced segmentation tools to group your contacts by age, location, and behavior.
- Customizable Automation Goals – It enables you to measure the productivity of your marketing campaigns.
- CRM App – You can use it to send emails, update deals, check tasks, and access your contacts on the go.
ActiveCampaign pricing is as follows:
- The Lite plan is $9/month, billed annually.
- The Plus plan is $49/month, billed yearly.
- The popular Professional subscription is billed yearly at $149/month.
- Request for a customized Enterprise plan price quote.
Uniquely powerful platform for SMS and Email Marketing.
Omnisend is an easy-to-use, all-in-one platform helping thousands of people drive sales impacts through robust, eCommerce-tailored SMS and email marketing. Its library of templates is much helpful in generating professional emails without coding.
The best part is that you can customize the emails to match your brand, add dynamic discount codes, and save them for your subsequent campaigns. With its marketing automation workflows, you can use Omnisend to automate omnichannel engagements across WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Push notifications, SMS, and email, to mention but a few.
Omnisend is best for eCommerce businesses as it helps attract more eCommerce customers through automation, email marketing, and other available channels.
- Omnichannel Workflows – Lets you reach customers on their preferred messaging channels, such as SMS, web push notification, or email.
- Order Confirmation – Lets you share an order confirmation email or SMS with your customer after making a purchase.
- Automation Splits – Splits audiences and tailors incentives and special offers for various personalized messaging channels.
- A/B Split Testing – You can test to check the incentive, channel, or subject line that brings you more conversions.
- Built-in Message Reports – They make tracking engagement and sales data easy to optimize workflows.
- Automation Reports – Dives deeper to help you understand the performance of each workflow.
- 50+ Integrations – Omnisend integrates with many eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Magento.
- Personalized Recommendations – Provides dynamic recommendations of products a particular customer will likely purchase.
- Conditional Content Blocks – You can allow only a specific audience segment to view certain email content blocks.
- Welcome Series – The platform has ready-made friendly email sets for welcoming new subscribers.
- Omnisend has a free Email plan.
- The Standard Email plan goes for $16/month.
- The Pro Email & SMS plan is $59/month.
Best all-in-one platform for generating new leads for your products and services.
Kartra is a marketing and sales platform developed to help those starting their online businesses and have products to sell. Its incredibly robust and flexible engine empowers you to develop the most customized, advanced, and complex automated marketing campaigns and sales funnels of your dreams.
While several other cloud software platforms may charge you for any additional feature you use, Kartra adheres to an all-inclusive approach. All its products are part of the package; the only features differentiating packages are contact list size, how much you can create, and your traffic bandwidth.
The best thing about this marketing platform is that it’s equally geared towards both beginners and seasoned users. New users can enjoy an intuitive experience because of the drag-and-drop interfaces and pre-made templates, which speed up the learning curve.
Kartra is also best for programmers, designers, marketing consultants, and all the pros seeking to get their businesses rolling.
- Multiple Price Points – You establish several price points for all your products and different ways to pay for them, such as installments, one-time, or recurring.
- Outstanding Checkout Pages – The software offers optimized checkouts and product pages to help you compel customers to purchase your products.
- On-page Element Customization – The feature allows you to resize your image, change the location of two elements, and intensify padding beneath your headline.
- 100% Mobile Responsive – You can preview creation in mobile, tablet, or desktop mode.
- State-of-the-art Visual Interface – You can drag-drop your content without drafting or coding.
- One-click Publish to Domain – If you own a domain, you can directly and instantly publish your content from Kartra.
- Behavior-based Automations – Kartra allows you to switch on a host of automation, depending on the recipients’ behaviors.
- Intelligent Split Testing – The software split-tests your subject lines and email contents and tracks conversations.
- Custom Tags – The feature enables you to personalize your email messages.
- Lead Tagging – You can profile prospects and segment them into laser-targeted sub-groups.
- IFs and THENs Automations – Set up a rulebook to control your marketing strategy.
Kartra’s pricing plan is as follows:
- Starter – $99/month
- Silver – $199/month
- Gold – $299/month
- Platinum – $499/month
The leading all-in-one digital marketing platform for empowering professionals.
Builderall offers a solid and cost-effective platform for businesses of all sizes to capture conversations, increase conversion rates, and enhance their digital marketing campaigns. The marketing platform values your business by offering an ecosystem of integrated tools with all support and features at no extra cost.
With its cloud storage, the platform guarantees maximum security for all your stored projects. You can also access backups and other vital information for your online business 24/7. And since Builderall is a 100% cloud platform, it gives you instant access to all the updated tools without necessarily having to install or download the software.
Another good feature of this platform is its e-learning support tools. Builderall has an intuitive system enabling you to create or upload your courses. You can engage with your students through live and chat systems, and the students can track their progress by checking the progress dashboard.
Builderall is best for teacher-student engagement as it allows the creation of online courses and tracking of student progress. It is also best for beginners joining the digital market and most advanced professionals seeking to enhance their skills.
- Easy Integrations – Builderall fully integrates with Mailingboss, Monetize, and Hotmart, among others.
- Flow System Automation – You can check all your automation stepwise on a dashboard.
- Super Checkouts – Gives you all the necessary resources to close additional sales.
- Funnels with Strategy – Builderall allows you to develop a free product funnel alongside a two-step checkout form.
- Up-to-date GDPR Compliance – All the Builderall tools align with the European GDPR data storage rules.
- Instagram/Messenger Chatbot – The feature enables you to transform your Instagram followers into leads and increase sales.
- Funnel Builder – Creates strategic and effective sales funnels.
- Builderall Cheetah plan is $16.90 per month.
- Its Marketer plan is $76.90 per month.
- The Premium plan is $87.90 per month.
- The Funnel Club’s first payment is $199.00, and subsequent monthly payments are $87.90.
You might also consider the best Builderall alternatives.
Best all-inclusive marketing platform for creating different kinds of content.
Whether you need to develop online courses, podcasts, or coaching programs, Kajabi is the best platform to showcase what you are good at doing. Its marketing templates and tools enable you to generate new campaigns, funnels, and content in minutes.
You can use its built-in CRM to manage growth, PayPal and Stripe to collect payments, and the marketing analytics to generate informed business decisions. Kajabi also allows you to customize your domain to enable your site to build authority so that many potential customers can easily find it online.
What’s best about this platform is that you can set up a uniquely powerful and fully-integrated website that unifies everything about your online business in a single place. With its landing page builder, you can select a theme, customize it, and publish it in just a few clicks.
Kajabi is best for business owners with limited technical skills to design or code landing pages, websites, or mobile apps. It also works best for those who are into selling online courses and other memberships.
- Custom Domains – The feature enables you to build authority for your site to become visible online.
- Seamless Integrations – It integrates with PayPal and Stripe to quicken payments.
- Visual Editor – It allows you to develop and customize unique emails that integrate with countdown timers and videos.
- Landing Page Builder – You no longer need a designer to build your dynamic landing pages.
- Fully Automated Marketing Campaigns and Funnels – It eliminates chances of delays or mistakes.
- In-depth Marketing Analytics – Kajabi provides detailed progress reports and metrics to help you track your performance.
- Seamless Mobile Experience – All your customers have on-the-go access to products using the mobile app.
- Customer Management Software – Offers the freedom to trigger coupons, emails, and products, accompanied by simple rules.
- Kajabi’s Basic plan is $199/month, billed annually.
- Its Growth plan is $159/month, billed annually.
- The Pro plan is $319/month, billed annually.
Best marketing and sales platform for scaling businesses.
Since its founding in 2006 in Santa Barbara, California, in the US, thousands of companies have relied on Ontraport to create, automate, and scale their marketing processes and visions.
Ontraport is an automation and CRM platform that provides you with all the tools you need to sell, market, and manage an online business in one app. It also enables you to build customer portals and online courses and synchronize them with your subscription payment system and member emails.
The platform is further helpful in developing your custom campaigns for lead capture, conversion, lead nurture, and follow-ups. All you need to do is to fill a few blank spaces and answer some questions in a setup wizard, and that’s it.
Ontraport is ideal for businesses looking for a platform to grow with for many years. It’s also the best place to engage with students and sell your online courses.
- Persuasive Sales Funnel – Takes care of leads’ objections to earn you additional online sales.
- Membership Starter Kit – A free system automatically creates membership sites for you.
- Webinar Promotion Funnel – The feature helps increase your webinar attendees by automatically sending invites and reminding your contacts to show up for the event.
- Thank You Page Conversion Booster System – Helps you identify the products and services your leads are interested in and create relevant follow-up messaging.
- Abandoned Cart Recapture System – You can activate the system to entice buyers to get back to your order page.
- Cart Abandonment Campaign – The campaign automatically shares an SMS text and three emails with prospects who go to your order page but fail to complete their order.
- Testimonial and Smiley Survey Generator – It automatically shares a feedback survey with your customers to understand what they value about your business and where you need to improve.
- Ontraport Basic plan starts at $29/month.
- The Plus plan starts at $99/month.
- The Pro plan starts at $149/month.
- The Enterprise plan starts at $299/month.
Best all-in-one membership and CRM software for business founders.
Whether you need to build and monetize your SaaS product, membership site, or online community, Outseta does it all. It is an all-in-one inbound marketing, membership, and CRM software development tool that effortlessly handles your customer communications, member data, and other business operations in one place.
The software allows you to easily sign up visitors to your website and controls their access to your content or products, depending on their subscription level. Visitors can authenticate their registration using a verified email address and password or their Google account.
Outseta is best for business founders who need an all-in-one tool for authentication, memberships, payments, email, and CRM.
- Memberships – The platform enables you to sell teams and individual memberships, with each team getting its login credentials.
- Add-on Services and Products Selling – It may include an additional one-time fee or recurring fee.
- Login Forms – All members need to login-in with their Google Account or email address and password.
- Content Protection – You can control your content access depending on the user’s membership plan.
- Fully Customizable Member Profiles – Members can downgrade, upgrade, or cancel their profiles.
- Fully Customizable Member Records – You can customize each member record to be as unique as the member.
- Quick Segmentation – Use member data to create targeted emails and trigger automation segments.
- Pipeline Tracking – Outseta allows you to develop pipelines to help you track your customer acquisition process.
- Transactional Emails – Outseta sends those automated emails to help you process your membership payments or reset a password.
- Automated Drop Campaigns – The platform allows you to develop sequences of emails for onboarding new members, nurturing leads, and delivering the ideal messages and time.
- Unlimited Email Broadcasts – You can send newsletters, share updates, or promote your content with emails.
- Support Ticketing – You can assign, receive, and respond to all your help requests in one place.
- The Founder’s plan is $39 per month.
- Its Startup plan is $79 per month.
- The Growth plan stands at $99 per month.
17. Marketo Engage
Top all-in-one marketing platform software for B2B marketing automation.
Marketo Engage provides easy-to-use tools and a marketing data environment to help you understand, segment, and target the right people from the beginning. It centralizes all your sales, account, third-party, and marketing data to keep you updated about the state of your customers.
With this account-based marketing platform, you can build custom data fields and objects to customize your data collection process, segment your audiences, and personalize their experiences across multiple channels.
Its core capabilities include marketing data environment, experience automation, Sales partnerships, and content personalization, to mention but a few.
Marketo is a perfect choice for businesses with broader marketing operations that need most of the features on the platform to develop compelling campaigns.
- Plug and Play Integrations – Effectively connects with more than 550 integration partners so you can access the right marketing tools
- Marketing Impact Analytics – The platform provides in-depth data and insights to help you measure your progress and understand your customers better.
- Content Personalization – The feature allows you to generate AI-powered content that combines intent and engagement.
- Cross-Channel Engagement – You can engage with your customers on their preferred channels, including email and offline event marketing.
- Experience Automation – Let you automate your entire customer experience and boost productivity.
- Marketing Data Environment – Marketo provides centralized data to help segment your audience.
- More Accurate Optimizations – They come from AI-powered recommendations and analysis.
- Website Personalization – It makes every website visitor feel at home and well-appreciated.
- Advanced Journey Analytics – The feature lets you fasten deal velocity in every customer journey stage.
- Comprehensive Lead Tracking – Marketo keeps track of all your web activities and offers critical lead information to enable you to convert anonymous traffic into leads.
- Marketo Engage has four pricing plans: Jumpstart, Select, Prime, and Ultimate. You need to contact sales to get a price quote for all the four Marketo Engage pricing packages.
An intuitive all-in-one platform with the right sales and marketing tools.
SendinBlue has all the tools you need to grow your audience and keep them engaged by sharing with them the right messages at the right time. The platform lets you connect with customers and leads in real-time using various communication channels. They include chatbots, SMS marketing, email marketing, and inbox.
The best part is that you can personalize your customer’s entire journey and use your CRM to track every customer interaction. SendinBlue further allows you to store all your contact information in the CRM contact profile, including previous meeting notes.
Its robust marketing automation tools enable you to reach up to 2,000 contacts for free or acquire unlimited automation at an affordable price.
SendinBlue is best for any business needing a cost-effective email marketing solution with no extra complexity. It is also helpful in solving complex marketing workflows, offering flexibility in reaching new users, and fostering stronger customer bonds.
- Marketing Automation – SendinBlue allows you to automate some of your marketing messages.
- CRM – The feature enables you to track and manage all customer relationships in one place.
- Better Transactional Emails – All you need to do is to select the ideal setup option, decide on the transactional email you want, reach your inbox, and monitor performance.
- Advanced Contact Segmentation – Dividing your contacts into smaller contact groups enables you to tailor your email content more effectively.
- SMS Marketing – Let’s you reach customers more directly for time-sensitive offers and urgent messages.
- Email Marketing – It lets you popularize your brand through personalized email messages.
- Retargeting – It involves showing ads to your website users when browsing other websites to bring them back.
- SendinBlue offers a free plan to get you started.
- The Lite plan is $25/month.
- Its Premium plan goes for $65/month.
- Get a quote for the Enterprise plan from the sales team.
The best all-inclusive platform for email marketing.
MailChimp has seen a significant transformation from only being an email marketing tool to becoming a full-blown marketing automation solution. You can now use the platform to market and promote your business through landing pages, emails, social media, postcards, and more from one place.
Its marketing automation tool is perfect for generating effective email marketing campaigns and reviewing the campaign’s performance to remain on track. It understands the audience and delivers the right message to them at the right time.
With MailChimp’s pre-built templates, advanced segmentation functionality, and inbuilt contact management, your business will be up and running quickly and more efficiently.
MailChimp is a perfect fit for businesses focusing more on email and newsletter marketing to reach their audience.
- Behavioral Targeting – The platform follows the people’s app activity and purchasing behavior when targeting the messages.
- Audience Segmentation – Divides your audience into smaller groups, depending on shared traits.
- Sign-up Forms – Helps you to collect the contact details of your audience.
- Audience Dashboard – Gives you a holistic view of the audience to enable you well-target your messages.
- Marketing CRM Tools – Helps you to build better customer relationships.
- Tags – Helps you to organize all your contacts.
- Product Recommendations – Automatically includes personalized product recommendations to your campaigns.
- Send Time Optimization – You can automatically allow MailChimp to share your emails at the ideal time daily.
- Order Notifications – Notifies shoppers when you receive their orders and reassures them that you are processing the orders.
- Customer Re-engagement – It allows you to reconnect with those you haven’t heard from for some time.
- Abandoned Cart Emails – Send reminders to customers about the items left in their online shopping cart.
- Welcome Series – Helps you follow up on new subscribers with a warm welcome message.
- You can sign up for MailChimp for free.
- The Essential plan starts at $11/month.
- The Standard plan starts at $17/month.
- Its Premium plan starts at $299/month.
Best all-in-one platform for full-funnel marketing.
With the SharpSpring platform, all your marketing, sales, and CRM automation are well-catered. The platform features a rules engine, built-in CRM, and behavioral data to inform all customer interactions that you understand buyers’ needs and you would tailor your campaigns towards what they want to buy.
What’s best is that you can personalize all interactions to individual buyers’ timing and needs, enabling you to convert more leads to customers.
SharpSpring is best for agencies and SMBs seeking to fuel their growth through sales, marketing automation, and full-funnel marketing.
- Advanced Analytics and Tracking – Gives you more actionable insights into all your sales and marketing initiatives.
- Retargeting Ads – Involves sharing targeted content on specific websites where leads visit most to convince them to return to you.
- Social Media – You can use the platform to share posts to all your social media channels, make follow-ups with relevant and targeted content, and track all the mentions.
- Customer Relation Management – Lets you personalize every buyer interaction, use productivity tools to scale teams, and track all sales opportunities.
- Sales Engagement – The platform features inline task automation and built-in messaging to ensure you close more sales while saving time and clicks and tracking missed follow-ups.
- Email Marketing – You can send tailored emails to leads to compel them to take action.
- Marketing Automation – Automate follow-ups, reminders, and other repetitive messages.
- 1,000 contacts plan goes for $449/month.
- Ten thousand contacts plan stands at $999/month.
- 20,000 contacts plan is $1,449/month.
- Contact sales for Agency and Enterprise price quotes.
Best all-in-one sales and marketing software creating meaningful customer relationships.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud has your back with all your marketing needs, from enterprise-grade email and data management to digital advertising and marketing automation. The software gives you a 360-degree view of all your customers to help you understand them better and connect with them through relevant messaging.
With its customer data platform, you can enrich your customer profiles with deeper insights while connecting to analytical tools to optimize all your engagements. The cloud-based platform has a user-friendly interface, making it easy to target efforts and manage all segmentation efficiently through clicks.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the best choice for digital-first marketers who want to personalize customer experiences and connect with them.
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement – The feature enables you to unify sales and marketing on a single platform, especially with the B2B marketing automation.
- Loyalty Management – You can use personalized loyalty programs to win and retain customers for life.
- Customer Data Platform – Let you collect and unify customer data to personalize every moment and develop a single source of truth.
- Quick Integrations and Building of APIs – The software allows you to use the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to connect with any data, app, or device.
- Marketing Cloud Personalization – The feature allows you to generate personalized web experiences, scalable advertising, and a private-friendly email strategy.
- User-Friendly Interface – Makes it easy to manage all segments efficiently.
- Marketing Cloud Intelligence – Lets you optimize customer value through automated reporting and gives you a unified view of your marketing data.
- High-grade Customer Support – The platform provides documentation and log cases to help you when you are stuck.
- You can contact the sales team to get a quote for any Salesforce products.
An all-inclusive workspace with exceptional omnichannel communication experience.
User.com is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps with several online marketing functions, such as easy-to-use tools for sales, marketing, support teams, and management. It enables you to build robust customer relationships and personalize your messages irrespective of the business scale.
Anyone can use User.com, especially startups and small businesses looking for an easy-to-use marketing platform with omnichannel support.
- Smart Visitor Tracking – Keeps track of all your visitors’ activities on your website.
- Omnichannel Enhanced Tracking – Connects the dots between mobile interactions, page views, text messages, and email opens.
- Fully Automated Pipeline Unit – Helps you avoid repetitive daily tasks by including an automation module in your CRM.
- Instant Push Notifications – You can deliver personalized and automated push notifications to your customers, depending on the user’s behavior.
- Targeted Mass Campaigns Automations – You can automate push notifications or in-app messages and send them as a one-time campaign.
- Live Chat Automation – Use the platform’s advanced automation module to send automatic messages.
- Drag-and-drop Editor – The feature enables you to create engaging and personalized emails.
- Fully GDPR Compliant – You only share emails with those who agreed on marketing consent. Use list features or tags to manage your email marketing.
- Gmail Integration – You can connect your Gmail inbox with User.com to view all emails from potential customers in their profile timelines.
- A/B Tests – You can share different email versions and obtain a report detailing their effectiveness.
- KPI Tracker – Connects to analytical tools to track your KPIs.
- Use Cases – You can look for customers with the highest LTV and develop campaigns, particularly for them.
What Is an All-in-One Marketing Platform?
The top all-in-one marketing platform offers a range of tools that streamline marketing efforts and potentially reduce costs. This kind of platform combines functions, including email automation, omnichannel marketing, and lead nurturing, into a user-friendly interface—meaning there’s no need to register accounts at different platforms.
By automating the collection of customer data, design processes, and workflows, businesses can better connect with existing customers, significantly improving customer retention rates.
These powerful marketing tools also provide analytics on business performance along with recommendations and real-time insights into your marketing efforts to help you optimize sales and retain customers.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, digital marketer, or part of a growing agency in any industry, an all-in-one marketing platform can simplify your life by helping you achieve your marketing goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
Just remember that choosing the best solution for your business requirements depends on your unique goals.
Best All-in-One Marketing Platform: Conclusion
Securing for yourself the best all-in-one marketing platform is the easiest and most cost-effective way to get all your marketing tools in one place. While each marketing platform has unique features that set it apart, they all differ in capabilities, with some being more effective than others.
Even so, the marketing platform you choose depends on your priorities and what you aim to achieve with your online business. But again, you should pay close attention to finer details, such as the learning curve, user experience, integrations, and pricing.
And if you’re looking for digital platform development for your business needs, working with a reputable and experienced team of developers is essential.
Ultimately, if you are undecided on which platform to choose, I recommend you try Systeme.io with its free-forever plan. The platform has numerous tools for creating sales funnels, marketing automation, affiliate programs, and online courses. You can easily navigate it without prior experience and have affordable pricing plans.
On the other hand, if you need a robust marketing platform to handle all sorts of clients, consider using HighLevel.