The best GoHighLevel alternatives can help you start your online business without necessarily using all GoHighLevel features.
While HighLevel was built with agencies in mind, many other entrepreneurs might find it useful as it offers many features for a straightforward pricing plan. However, they may only need some of its features.
That’s why I put together this list of the top Go High Level alternatives, so to help you choose the one that best fits your needs.
But first, let’s learn what HighLevel is and why you need an alternative.
What Is Go High Level?
HighLevel is a digital marketing and sales platform for digital marketing agencies and marketers.
They provide a wide variety of marketing tools, many of which are essential to the operation of an online business at any stage, such as sales funnels, email automation, SMS marketing, appointment booking, call monitoring, and exceptional customer support, amongst many others. It helps you monitor the entire sales process and build an effective marketing automation strategy.
GoHighLevel is a remarkable SaaS product that offers the benefit of helping marketing agency owners save a significant amount of money because they do not have to buy individual tools from various manufacturers. In addition, they can use a single platform to run all areas of their business, which is a significant time saver.
Here’s some recent news to HighLevel:
One of its unique features is that you can order a customized mobile app for your company. You can also resell it with your own branding, making it a top all-inclusive marketing software for agencies.
I suggest you try their 14-day free trial if you haven’t done so before evaluating other Go High Level competitors.
You can also read my in-depth review of HighLevel to learn more about this platform.
What Are the Best GoHighLevel Alternatives?
Below, I provide a list of the top Go HighLevel alternatives you can choose from.
ClickFunnels may be what you require if you are an entrepreneur without any programming or coding knowledge but need to create excellent pages for a sales funnel. The software generates simple funnels to generate new leads and gather visitor information quickly.
The ClickFunnels team recently updated the software and developed ClickFunnels 2.0 with more expert features and capabilities, positioning them as a direct rival to all other all-in-one marketing solutions. These features include email marketing software, a robust CRM, and an eCommerce store, to mention but a few.
Here’s a presentation with ClickFunnels 2.0 features:
ClickFunnels is the best option for business owners with no prior programming or coding experience and who wish to build profitable online businesses with professional-looking sales funnels.
Thanks to their charismatic leader, Russell Brunson, you have tons of materials to learn from, like the One Funnel Away Challenge, presented by Russell himself.
Learn more in my ClickFunnels review.
ClickFunnels Key Features Making It The Best GoHighLevel Alternative
- Marketing Automation Software – Create effective automation on every step of your funnels to sell more products and services online.
- Powerful Sales Funnel Builder – ClickFunnels allows you to create professional, high-converting sales funnels to convert leads into customers.
- Shopping Cart – Create your online store inside ClickFunnels and forget all other eCommerce platforms.
- Membership Sites – Create your membership site and earn recurring revenue from your clients.
- Automated Funnels – Trigger automated funnels based on your customer’s behavior.
- Website Builder – Build a fully customizable website and blog inside ClickFunnels and experience fast loading speed.
- Email Marketing – Easily create email campaigns, newsletters, email drips, autoresponders, and email automation to nurture your leads.
- Analytics Reporting – Get all your data analytics in one single dashboard and monitor your success.
- Online Courses – Create beautifully designed online courses and gather unlimited contacts for your business.
- Incredible Support – ClickFunnels provides many tutorials, live training programs, and the ClickFunnels Academy so you can master the software and leverage its true potential.
ClickFunnels offers three pricing plans:
- Basic ($127/mo) – 1 website and domain, 20 funnels, 3 courses, 10,000 contacts, and unlimited pages, products, and email sequences.
- Pro ($157/mo) – 100 funnels, 15 courses, 25,000 contacts.
- Funnel Hacker ($208/mo) – 3 websites and 9 domains, unlimited funnels, 200 courses, and 200,000 contacts.
All plans offer a 14-day free trial so that you can try all their features for free.
Systeme.io is a cloud-based platform that offers numerous tools for developing affiliate programs, online courses, sales funnels, and marketing automation, to name a few.
The platform also enables you to run webinars, maintain excellent client and stakeholder communication, and expand your audience. To help you create a strong company website for showing your work, offering services, and attracting more leads, it also offers theme templates and a drag-and-drop interface.
Additionally, Systeme.io offers eCommerce and marketing solutions to help you grow your business by selling almost anything to online consumers. Moreover, this Internet marketing software includes an affiliate management system to help you create your own affiliate program and recruit affiliates to promote your products.
The customer support staff is here to assist you seven days a week whenever you need them. They often respond within two hours.
Here’s a brief overview of Systeme’s dashboard:
Systeme.io is the best GoHighLevel alternative with a free-forever plan that is perfect for everyone looking to set up their online businesses, especially beginner entrepreneurs.
Systeme.io Features Making It The Best Go HighLevel Alternative
- Sales Funnel Builder – The software offers an intuitive editor that helps create sales funnels.
- Email Marketing – You may distribute customized emails, get more email subscribers, and automate the email marketing process with Systeme.io’s versatile marketing software.
- Simple and Fast – It has a streamlined approach to starting a business.
- Automated Workflows – Your emails, products, online course registrations, leads, and more may all be automated.
- Affiliate Management Software – It enables you to expand your affiliate program and earn extra monthly income.
- Integrations – Systeme.io interfaces with membership websites, payment processors, and email lists.
- Contacts – The platform uses tags to organize all of your contacts.
Being one of the most accessible all-inclusive marketing platforms, Systeme.io is the perfect choice for beginners, as it offers a free-forever plan.
- Free ($0/mo) – Send unlimited emails to 2,000 contacts with 1 email campaign, and create 3 sales funnels for free. It also offers 24/7 email support.
- Startup ($27/mo) – 5,000 contacts, 10 sales funnels and email campaigns, and 10 automation workflows.
- Webinar ($47/mo) – 10,000 contacts, 50 sales funnels, 20 online courses, and 100 automation rules.
- Unlimited ($97/mo) – Everything unlimited plus 1-on-1 kickstart coaching session.
Established in 2006, HubSpot is a CRM platform that offers all the integrations and tools required for effective content management, sales, marketing, and customer care. Although you can use each of its products separately, doing so will not help you make the most of your platform.
HubSpot offers marketing tools that let you increase traffic, turn site visitors into paying customers and run an extensive inbound marketing campaign. Its sales CRM software enables you to automate activities and close many deals more quickly while providing valuable insights into your prospects.
Additionally, HubSpot’s content management system offers all users a private and tailored experience. Not to mention the operational and customer service software that guarantees the best possible connection with your consumers.
HubSpot is the ideal marketing automation platform for marketers and developers looking for a versatile yet potent solution for their inbound marketing.
HubSpot Features Making It The Best Go High Level Alternative
- Email Marketing Tools – You can create, optimize, and repurpose marketing emails.
- Free Meeting Scheduler – You can quickly schedule appointments and organize meetings.
- Social Media Management – Manage all your social media channels in one single dashboard.
- Landing Pages – Use the drag-and-drop editor in its easy-to-use interface to build beautiful landing pages.
- Free Chatbot Builder – You can have infinite individualized interactions using a chatbot builder.
- Sales Automation Tools – You can use workflows to automate task creation and lead rotation, and sequences can be used to streamline prospect follow-ups.
- Analytics and Reports – You can assess the effectiveness of your marketing campaign using marketing analytics and reports.
- Ads Software – uses CRM data to create extremely specific and tailored advertising campaigns and calculates your business ROI (Return On Investment).
HubSpot provides its customers with a free-forever plan and other professional plans with a monthly pricing plan structure:
- Free – Forms, email marketing, live chat, landing pages, email scheduling, blog and website creation, free SSL certificate, and shared inbox.
- Starter ($45/mo starting with 1,000 contacts) – The same free tools with increased limits and email and form automation features.
- Professional ($800/mo starting with 2,000 contacts) – Automate and personalize engagement on multiple channels, video hosting, collaboration tools, phone support, and much more.
- Enterprise ($3,600/mo starting with 10,000 contacts) – Professional team management features, powerful integrations, and advanced reporting.
Don’t forget to learn about the top HubSpot alternatives.
GetResponse offers free all-in-one marketing software along with additional resources to help your company go online more quickly and produce streams of fresh leads. With 5GB of bandwidth available, the software’s code-free, AI-powered website builder enables you to create and host your website.
You can choose a free domain from GetResponse or connect your own to the website. Tools for SEO optimization are also available to assist you in increasing organic traffic.
Additionally, GetResponse offers you an endless number of email marketing options. You can send out one-time email broadcasts to your contacts to build strong relationships with updates and unique offers. Additionally, the email marketing automation software provides SSL certificates for the highest level of content protection as you conduct your marketing efforts.
GetResponse is ideal for every company looking to boost its Internet presence without going over budget.
GetResponse Features Making It The Best Go High Level Alternative
- Marketing Automation – Automate your SMS and email campaigns to establish and cultivate new relationships and increase sales.
- Email Marketing – The platforms provide cutting-edge email marketing features like AB testing and autoresponders.
- Advanced Segmentation – To generate precise and pertinent targeting, you can use scoring, tagging, and custom fields.
- Live Chats – Provides quick and direct communication solutions connected to your websites and email campaigns.
- Conversion Funnels – GetResponse offers pre-built funnels that may be used to generate leads or automate sales processes.
- Integrations – It integrates seamlessly with PayPal, Google Analytics, Zapier, Shopify, and Magento, among others.
- Customer Support – The customer success team is available via live chat or email around-the-clock.
You can use GetResponse for free for up to 500 contacts. You may get a subscription to other plans to access more advanced features.
- Free – 500 contacts. Send unlimited newsletters, create 1 website and 1 landing page, and build sign-up forms and popups.
- Email Marketing ($13.30/mo starting at 1,000 contacts) – Access autoresponders, basic segmentation, and email scheduling. It provides unlimited landing pages and websites.
- Marketing Automation ( $41.30/mo starting at 1,000 contacts) – Professional email marketing automation and advanced segmentation. Build sales funnels and webinars.
- eCommerce Marketing ( $83.30/mo starting at 1,000 contacts) – Create eCommerce segmentation, push notifications, promo codes, abandoned cart recovery, and quick transactional emails.
Keap‘s all-in-one sales and marketing automation solution is the best software for advanced and simple automation in the shortest amount of time. By automating routine processes like lead gathering and follow-ups, you can save around 10 hours a week. It provides you more time to concentrate on other important business issues.
With the help of its sophisticated reaction triggers and nurturing sequences, you can design your marketing and sales operations, resulting in repeatable and predictable growth.
You may link the Keap platform to more than 4,000 apps and enable more efficient automation thanks to its Zapier connector. Additionally, the integrations give you the flexibility to meet the particular requirements of your business.
Keap is the ideal option for business owners looking to convert leads into sales through highly tailored and automated lead collecting and follow-up.
Keap Features Making It The Best HighLevel Alternative
- Sales Pipeline Management – With Keap’s drag-and-drop sales pipeline, you can create more leads more quickly, close deals, and track the status of every deal in one location.
- New Lead Capture – Contact forms and scheduled appointments help you generate new leads.
- Text Marketing – You can use automated text messaging in your marketing plans. It enables you to communicate with prospects simply and determine whether they are reading your messages, thanks to Keap’s CRM with SMS messaging.
- Sales Nurture – Send emails about offers and promotions to create new deals.
- Purchase Follow-ups – Your clients will receive notifications via automation if they forget to pay an invoice. After they finish their purchase, you can also write them a thank-you note.
- Lead Management – Let you collect and monitor prospects so you can turn them into devoted clients.
- Appointment Reminder – Following an appointment booking, your clients instantly receive scheduled reminders.
- CRM Analytics and Reporting – gives insightful information based on sales statistics and data to aid in company decision-making.
Keap offers two straightforward plans that include a free trial.
- Pro ($149/mo starting at 1,500 contacts) – Includes email marketing, automation, sales pipelines, a dedicated phone line (US and Canada), landing pages, text marketing, and more.
- Max ($199/mo starting at 2,500 contacts) – Includes all Pro plan features, marketing analytics, promo codes, and upsells.
Kartra is a comprehensive cloud-based application with several sections that integrate easily without the need for configuration. Thanks to its very flexible and powerful engine, you may create the most specialized, sophisticated, and complicated automated marketing campaigns and sales funnels of your dreams.
Similarly to GoHighLevel, the Kartra Agency feature lets you manage all your client’s accounts in one dashboard. It also lets you engineer their email marketing automation business and create their websites. The best part is that you can set the prices for all your services and receive extra revenue from your clients.
Kartra follows an all-inclusive policy, unlike many other cloud software platforms that may charge you for any additional features you utilize. The only aspects that distinguish packages are contact list size, how much you may build, and your traffic bandwidth. All of its products are included in each plan.
The best feature of this marketing platform is how equally suitable it is for both inexperienced and seasoned users. Drag-and-drop interfaces and pre-made templates shorten the learning curve for new users and provide them with a simple experience.
Kartra Features Making It The Top GoHighLevel Alternative
- Kartra Agency – Manage your client’s accounts through a single dashboard. Grant account access to clients with restricted permissions and negotiate with your clients a rate for your specific services.
- Modern Visual Interface — You can drag and drop content without coding or drawing.
- Behavior-based Automations – Depending on how clients behave, Kartra enables you to activate a variety of automation.
- Multiple Price Points – You decide on a range of prices for each of your products as well as several payment options, like monthly payments, one-time payments, and recurring payments.
- On-page Element Customization – You can use the feature to resize your image, move two elements, and make the padding under your header thicker.
- Checkout Pages – To assist you in convincing customers to buy your products, the program provides optimized checkouts and product pages.
- Custom Tags – You can customize your email messages using this functionality.
- Lead Tagging – Prospects can be profiled and divided into subgroups that are specifically targeted.
Kartra provides its customers with four pricing plans.
- Starter ($99/mo) – Up to 2,500 leads. Send 15,000 emails monthly, host 100 pages and 50 videos, and build 2 membership sites.
- Silver ($199/mo) – Up to 12,500 leads. You get unlimited emails, pages, videos, membership sites, team members, and bandwidth. Connect 3 custom domains. It features the Kartra Agency solution.
- Gold ($299/mo) – Up to 25,000 leads. Everything is unlimited except for custom domains (only 5). Access Kartra Agency.
- Platinum ($499/mo) – Up to 50,000 leads. Everything is unlimited except for custom domains (only 10). Access Kartra Agency.
Businesses of all sizes can strengthen their digital marketing campaigns, capture conversations, and raise conversion rates using Builderall’s reliable and affordable platform. By providing an ecosystem of connected tools with full support and functionality at no additional cost, the marketing platform demonstrates its value to your company.
The platform ensures the highest security level for all your stored projects with its cloud storage. Additionally, you have 24/7 access to backups and other crucial data for your online business.
Because Builderall is a 100% cloud-based platform, you get immediate access to all the most recent tools without downloading or installing any programs.
The eLearning assistance tools offered by this platform are another positive aspect. You can develop or upload your courses using Builderall’s user-friendly system. You can interact with your students through live and chat platforms, and they can monitor their development by looking at the progress dashboard.
Builderall is perfect for increasing teacher-student interaction since it enables building online courses and monitoring student progress. It is also the greatest option for newcomers to the digital market and the most seasoned experts looking to improve their abilities.
Builderall Features Making It The Top Go HighLevel Alternative
- Funnel Builder – Makes possible the creation of sales funnels that are both smart and effective.
- Product Funnels – You can create a free product funnel using Builderall, along with a two-step checkout form.
- Instagram/Messenger Chatbot – You can enhance sales and convert your Instagram followers into leads.
- Flow System Automation – A dashboard lets you monitor all of your automation step-by-step.
- Super Checkouts – Gives you all the tools you need to increase sales.
- Easy Integrations – Builderall integrates seamlessly with Mailingboss, Hotmart, and Monetize, among others.
Builderall offers four pricing plans tailored to every marketer’s specific needs.
- Cheetah ($16.90/mo) – Connect 1 domain with 2GB of disk space and gather up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Marketer ($76.90/mo) – Gather unlimited subscribers and connect 3 domains.
- Premium ($87.90/mo) – Connect 15 domains with 10GB of disk space and access all marketing tools.
- Funnel Club ($87.90/mo with $199 as the first payment) – All features of the Premium plan plus the sales funnel builder. Still, you only have 10GB of disk space.
What Is the Best Free GoHighLevel Alternative?
In this list, some platforms offer a free-forever plan.
One of these is Systeme.io, where you can leverage professional features like a sales funnel builder and email marketing for free up to 2,000 contacts.
GetResponse also provides a free-forever plan for up to 500 contacts. Besides email marketing, this plan also includes forms and popups to help you increase your conversion rate.
Lastly, HubSpot offers many features in its free plan, such as email marketing and scheduling, live chat, landing pages, website builder, a free SSL certificate for your domain, and a shared inbox.
GoHighLevel Alternative FAQs
What is a marketing platform?
A marketing platform is a service that lets you connect with your target audience and grow your business. It’s where you can share your content, build trust, and nurture relationships.
In a nutshell, a marketing platform is a software that helps you manage all aspects of your marketing, from email to social media, in one place.
A good marketing platform will help you:
- Integrate your social accounts with your website and blog.
- Schedule posts and track their performance.
- Manage email campaigns and automation.
- Consolidate all of your customer data into one place so you can use it for better targeting and segmentation.
- Gather feedback from customers about new products, services, or content through surveys or polls.
What is marketing automation?
Marketing automation is the process of automating tasks such as lead generation, lead nurturing, and sales through the use of software and technology.
It is often used to manage communications with customers or prospects in order to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
Marketing automation tools are meant to streamline the process of managing a company’s contacts, leads, and customers. They can also be used for email marketing campaigns, social media marketing, website content management, and analytics.
Why do marketing agencies need a marketing platform?
Marketing agencies can use a marketing platform to make their work more efficient and effective.
Marketing is a complex business, and it’s hard to keep up with the latest trends. This is especially true for marketing agencies that work with multiple clients with different needs and budgets. A marketing platform can help you remain organized and keep track of everything related to your campaigns — from client data to campaign results.
Best GoHighLevel Alternatives: That’s a Wrap!
There are numerous alternatives to GoHighLevel that have advantages over it. I have compiled a list of some of my favorites and examples of their strengths.
The most popular alternative software is certainly ClickFunnels by far.
However, if you are looking for a free GoHighLevel alternative, alternatives like Systeme.io help you start your online business without breaking the bank.
Overall, all the tools mentioned in this article have powerful features to allow you to create engaging marketing solutions and expand your online business.