Last Updated on May 20, 2022 by Vasco Lourenço
Let’s assume you’ve been using Copy AI for a while and are now seeking some of the top Copy AI alternatives.
Copy AI is, without a doubt, one of the best AI copywriting software. The software employs the GPT-3 artificial intelligence model for language learning. As a result, it is capable of producing high-quality content.
However, Copy AI may not meet your expectations regarding total article generating efficiency and content quality. I’m sure you’ve noticed it if you’ve been using it for a while. It’s great, though, for gathering ideas if you’re having writer’s block.
As a result, the logical course of action is to seek out a dependable and durable AI copywriting software alternative. However, with the recent market upswing for AI-powered copywriting software, there are lots of possibilities. Some of those solutions are excellent, while others may fall short.
In any case, manual testing is required to determine which program is the best. Alternatively, you may read this article to learn about some of the finest Copy AI alternatives.
Copy AI is a website that focuses on providing AI-powered copywriting tools and features. Chris Lu and Paul Yacoubian co-founded the software, released in 2020.
Copy AI has grown both its team and its user base since its inception. It now has over 500,000 copywriters, marketers, freelancers, marketing firms, and corporations as members. eBay, Zoho, Nestle, and other significant companies are among its clientele.
Because of the necessity to write compelling and conversion-oriented content, Copy AI’s popularity skyrocketed. Experienced copywriters have traditionally dominated this skill. However, because they charge high prices, not everyone can afford their services.
Copy AI and its competitors recognized a need in the marketing world and responded with a SaaS program that provided copywriting services at a lower cost. Ad copy generating, product description generation, sales copy, marketing copy generation, social media content production, and other functions are among the most popular.
Despite its extensive feature set and functions, Copy AI’s long-form written content is not the best available. Here are some of the disadvantages that its consumers may encounter.
Here are some of the most common issues encountered by Copy AI users.
- In all of Copy AI’s commercial plans, you can create an infinite number of projects. However, you’ll need to request special pricing to gain access to team members and collaborative tools. Getting access to these elements as part of a larger marketing team would be prohibitively expensive.
- Copy AI will occasionally generate text that is out of context and uses incorrect words. This can be remedied by providing a detailed piece of content as a source of inspiration at the start of the content creation process.
- Copy AI doesn’t have a full-featured blog post generator. While many of its competitors include a blog post or long-form content generator, Copy AI does not. If you want to create long-form content, consider one of the options on this list.
- There are no integration possibilities in the software. Almost all of the Copy AI competitors include integration with SEO tools, eCommerce platforms, websites, social networking platforms, ad accounts, and other services.
- Copy AI also lacks a built-in plagiarism checker. Although the software guarantees that the stuff generated is 100 percent unique, it’s essential to use a plagiarism checker just in case. (I’ve actually used Grammarly’s plagiarism checker for some content created by Copy AI, and it came out as plagiarized… But most times, it’s not.)
With that in mind, let’s take a look at the best alternatives to Copy AI.
Here’s a list of the best alternatives to Copy AI.
Jasper AI has been through a few different rounds of rebranding ever since it was first introduced. In the beginning, people called it Conversion.ai. Back in the day, it was known as Jarvis; today, though, it has received yet another name change and is now known as Jasper.
In spite of the fact that it has gone through a number of rebranding efforts and name changes, one thing about it has kept the same and even been improved: the high-quality content-generating efficiency. As a result, it is now considered to be one of the most effective alternatives to Copy AI.
Just like Copy AI, Jasper AI takes great pride in promoting the array of copywriting tools and functions that it offers. As of this moment, it provides access to over fifty different content-generating tools and modules.
In addition to this, Jasper AI employs the artificial intelligence technology developed by OpenAI, referred to as GPT-3. This is a model for language learning that can readily generate content of a quality comparable to that of a person. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to write textual material in numerous languages throughout the world while using accurate grammar.
Related: Jasper AI Review
- Includes a blog post generator – Copy AI does not have the capability to generate a full-fledged blog post, which is one of its most significant shortcomings. On the other hand, with Jasper’s Boss Mode function at your disposal, you won’t have any trouble at all composing a comprehensive blog entry. Jasper is going to write all of the fundamental parts of the blog, while giving you blog ideas, beginning with the introduction and ending with the conclusion.
- Create SEO-optimized content – Your Jasper AI account can be integrated with Surfer SEO if you choose to do so. You will have the ability to improve the SEO of your blog entries and other types of content thanks to this integration. Copy AI does not allow you to generate content that is optimized for search engines like Google.
- Generates better content – The GPT-3 language learning model serves as the core artificial intelligence that drives both Jasper AI and Copy AI’s content generation processes. Even though they both use the same AI technology, Jasper AI typically produces text that is superior to that produced by Copy AI in terms of readability, originality, and relevance.
- Premade content recipes – Jasper is the sole alternative to Copy AI that gives its consumers access to a variety of content-generating recipes. Simply put, Jasper AI provides straightforward instructions that can be used to generate any kind of content. For instance, if you want to be able to generate product descriptions, all you have to do is type in “Jasper, write a product description.” This will allow you to do so.
- 50+ copywriting templates – In spite of the fact that it provides less than half the number of copywriting tools than Copy AI does, Jasper provides superior productivity. You will be able to generate social media posts, textual content for blog posts, sponsored adverts, eCommerce sites, and other types of websites with the assistance of these modules.
- Team members and collaboration – You are able to establish an unlimited number of projects and invite an unlimited number of team members using Jasper AI. These features are included in each and every one of its pricing tiers. In addition to this, you and the other members of your team are able to work cooperatively on any project. On the other hand, Copy AI’s team members and collaboration features are only accessible through Copy Ai’s Enterprise plan, which has its own unique pricing structure.
- Supports 25+ languages – In a way analogous to that of Copy AI, Jasper AI is able to generate material in more than 25 languages spoken across the world. Many languages are available, including but not limited to English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, and many others.
You have the option to subscribe to Jasper on either a monthly or yearly basis depending on your needs. Jasper AI pricing is based on the number of words generated in a month, similar to the pricing structure of many other Copy AI alternatives.
- Free Trial – This option is not available on Jasper’s website but I can get you 10,000 words of Jasper’s writing for free using this link with all Boss Mode features.
- Starter (starts at $29/mo for 20,000 words) – Includes 50+ AI templates, 25 languages, up to 5 users, and chat support. There’s no long-form writing feature on the Starter plan; it’s built for short-form copywriting. The price can rise up to $399/mo for 320,000 words. For more words, you can contact the sales team to get a custom price tailored specifically for your needs.
- Boss Mode (starts at $59/mo for 50,000 words) – Includes all Starter features plus Google Docs integration, priority support, long-form content, integration with Surfer SEO and Grammarly, plagiarism checker, copywriting templates, and you can also become Jasper certified. The price can go as high as $600/mo for 700,000 words. Like the Starter plan, you can contact the sales team for a custom quote if you need to use Jasper AI for over 700,000 words a month.
If you decide on a yearly billing cycle, you’ll get a 16% discount.
2021 marked the beginning of Writesonic‘s existence as a lifetime deal on AppSumo. As soon as it was available to the public, it made an indelible mark on the early adopters who purchased it. On the AppSumo sale page for Writesonic, you can still find positive reviews and high compliments for the product.
Following the acquisition of a sizeable number of new customers, the program quickly gained popularity in the field of digital marketing. Soon after, bloggers, marketers, eCommerce companies, and marketing agencies began using Writesonic for their copywriting requirements.
The availability of several powerful copywriting tools and features is the primary factor that has contributed to its enormous success. Remember also that the GPT-3 language learning model is utilized by Writesonic in its capacity as an artificial intelligence technology for the development of content.
In addition to this, the software team is constantly striving to add more capabilities to the program. Some of these features include a Chrome extension and a Shopify plugin. As a result of this, it is reasonable to consider Writesonic to be one of the leading alternatives to Copy AI.
- Creates entire blog posts in a matter of seconds – In contrast to Copy AI, Writesonic comes with its own blog post generator. This area provides you with access to all of the resources you need to compose an introduction, a conclusion, and any other important blog sections.
- 2 user seats – Writesonic’s pricing plans include user seats, in contrast to Copy AI’s pricing options that do not include user seats. There is only room for one person in the plans that are considered the first levels. You would be able to get up to four user seats, though, if you upgraded to a more expensive plan. As a direct result of this, you will be able to work more effectively with the other members of your team.
- Control an unlimited number of projects – You are also able to build and manage an endless number of projects with Writesonic. This function will make it possible for you to establish individual projects for each of your clients, which is useful if you work for a marketing agency or have a large number of customers. As a result, you won’t have any trouble sorting among the projects or finding the one you need.
- 40+ writing tools & features to choose from – Writesonic emerges as one of the most respectable alternatives to Copy AI. It provides access to more than 40 different copywriting tools. These technologies can be leveraged to generate content for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to blog articles, social media, sponsored advertisements, product descriptions, and landing sites.
- Offers a variety of tools for optimizing content – Writesonic has all the usual tools for making content, but it also has tools for improving content, like a content expander, summarizer, rephraser, grammar fixer, and readability checker.
- Better content generation with AI – Writesonic makes use of OpenAI’s GPT-3 artificial intelligence. This language learning methodology helps you to create human-like content that converts better.
- Offers support for 25 languages – Writesonic, which also supports 25 languages, is not far behind Copy AI, which supports more than 25 languages; it is comparable to Copy AI in this regard.
Writesonic comes with a free trial plan that offers 10 credits in order to provide a formidable challenge to Copy AI’s market share. You may use these credits to generate any kind of content, and you can also use them to access all of the copywriting options that are available.
When your allotted number of free credits has been used up, you will be required to upgrade to one of their paying plans. There are now 4 paid plans available, each of which can be paid for on a monthly or yearly basis. You may rest assured that you will have access to all of its copywriting tools regardless of the subscription you choose.
- Free Trial – You get access to all basic features, including 25 languages. It’s limited to 10 credits.
- Basic ($15/mo) – This plan includes 100 credits (roughly 50,000 words), a long-form assistant, SEMrush integrations, and a browser extension.
- Economy ($25/mo) – Includes 750 credits (up to 375,000 words) and all features of the Basic plan.
- Professional ($45/mo) – This plan includes unlimited credits and is more suitable for freelancers.
- Startup ($95/mo) – This is the more costly option but allows for 2 user seats, higher quality generations, and priority support.
In the realm of digital marketing, where the vast majority of copywriting software employs the GPT-3 model as its artificial intelligence, ClosersCopy has chosen to go in a different direction. Instead of depending on GPT-3, ClosersCopy has developed and begun using its own patented artificial intelligence technology for the development of content.
The team asserts that it has superior capabilities for the development of content and that these capabilities are available without any constraints or filters. As a result, it immediately elevates to the status of being one of the top alternatives to Copy AI.
Because of the one-of-a-kind features that it provides, it quickly attracted the attention of a number of organizations, marketing teams, bloggers, and marketing teams.
In addition to this offer, ClosersCopy provides more than 300 plug-and-play marketing frameworks and more than 30 marketing workflows to further streamline the process of producing the content your business requires.
And finally, it includes powerful tools for team and project management, making it possible for several users to access the system at the same time and work together on projects.
- In-house AI with 3 models – Content is generated by ClosersCopy using its own in-house artificial intelligence. In addition to this, the software provides you with the opportunity to select the AI models that you want to use. There are a total of three models that are experts in the field of writing sales copy, blog articles, and stories.
- Marketing frameworks and workflows – The software includes over 300 marketing frameworks that are recognized for their ability to generate material for a variety of purposes, including ad copies, blog articles, social posts, and more. In addition to this, it provides over thirty marketing workflows that can be used to generate interesting content by combining a number of different frameworks.
- Generates blog posts and articles – In contrast to Copy AI, the software has a long-form blog generator at its disposal. To get started, all you need to do is enter a few sentences into the appropriate fields. Following this step, the AI model will handle the remainder of the process on its own. Don’t forget that it also includes a content expander, shortner, thesaurus, and other useful tools to help improve the quality of your writing. Writing blog posts with this tool is a breeze.
- Complete text editor – Other alternatives to Copy AI provide users with a simple text editor; however, ClosersCopy provides them with a comprehensive content editor. You are able to incorporate a variety of components, such as photographs, tables, emojis, and more, into the content of your texts with the assistance of this module.
- Manage teams and collaborations – You are able to invite new team members and add existing ones using this application. Next, you can also utilize the collaboration tool to delegate projects to members of your team and give them varying degrees of access to those projects.
- Supports 120+ languages – When compared to the other AI writing software solutions discussed in this article, ClosersCopy provides support for the greatest number of languages — over 120, to be exact. Simply said, you have the ability to create material in a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, and Portuguese, amongst others.
ClosersCopy does an excellent job of providing you with a better AI-powered copywriting experience, but it does have one significant shortcoming. Neither a free trial nor a free plan is available. But it makes up for it by giving you a guarantee that you can get your money back within 14 days. In addition to that, it has a plan that is good for a lifetime.
When it comes to the paid plans, there are three subscription tiers available, each with the choice between monthly and annual billing cycles. In addition, you will be thrilled to learn that every one of its plans grants full access to the software as well as all of its capabilities. The credits allotted for content creation are what set each of its plans apart from one another.
- Power ($49.99/mo) – It allows for two user seats and lets you get 300 copywriting runs.
- Superpower ($79.99/mo) – This plan includes unlimited runs and lets you have three user seats.
- Superpower Squad ($99.99/mo) – Includes the same features as the Superpower. The difference is that you can get five user seats.
You can also decide on a yearly billing cycle to save 30%.
For eCommerce firms, marketing agencies, and in-house marketing teams looking for an alternative to Copy AI, Copysmith is one of the best options currently available. This software has already established itself as the “go-to” content generator software for eCommerce websites and platforms. It has gained widespread recognition. But in addition to being an expert in the field of eCommerce, Copysmith is also useful for those working in fields such as solo marketing, copywriting, blogging, and so on.
A lifetime discount on this program was made available on AppSumo in the year 2020. Early adopters were unquestionably astounded by the product’s ability to simultaneously impress with both its ease of use and the results it produced.
Copysmith operates on GPT-3 AI, just as Copy AI and virtually all of its other potential alternatives. Also, the Copysmith team just recently made its native content creation persona, known as Ali, available to the public. This module is able to very easily generate up-to-date information on a variety of topics, including COVID-19, technology, men’s and women’s fashion, and more.
In addition to this, there are a number of other features and tools included in this software that set it apart from Copy AI in a number of important respects.
- Uses AI to generate content – Copysmith takes advantage of OpenAI’s GPT-3 language learning model so that it can write a text that is both relevant and readable. In order for the AI to begin the process of content development, all that is required of you is to submit a couple of phrases as a source of inspiration.
- Create content in bulk – While other competitors to Copy AI only let the creation of two to three copies of content at once, Copysmith is capable of producing hundreds. In order to accomplish this, you will need to provide a CSV file that contains important information such as your company name, the URL of your webpage, a description, keywords, and so on.
- Project collaboration & sharing – You are able to collaborate with other members of your team on projects, folders, and files thanks to the sharing tool that Copysmith provides. The software also has a function for collaborating within the application itself. You and the rest of your team can utilize this to work more efficiently together on completing tasks.
- Export content in different formats – Copysmith is one of the few pieces of software on this list that gives you the option to export the content that it has generated for you. You have the option of exporting files in TXT, PDF, CSV, or DOCX format.
- Generates long-form blog content and includes a plagiarism checker – It is very clear that Copy AI does not provide a blog post generator to its users. On the other hand, Copysmith features a fully functional blog generator within its software package. This piece of software also includes a built-in plagiarism checker, which further demonstrates its quality.
- Over 30 copywriting templates – Copysmith includes over 30 copywriting tools, features, and templates for creating material for blog posts, social media posts, YouTube titles and descriptions, paid advertising, eCommerce websites, and more.
- Integrations – Copysmith is one of the few programs available that comes standard with a wide variety of possible integrations. To get things rolling, you can begin the process of creating ad copies by integrating your Google Ads account with Copysmith. Next, you should consider integrating Frase for the purpose of producing content that is optimized for SEO, the Shopify plugin for the purpose of producing product descriptions, and Hootsuite for the purpose of automating social media marketing. What’s more, you also have access to a Google Docs add-on.
- Supports 60+ languages – Copysmith also allows you to generate material in more than 60 other languages. The software claims that the highest-quality material is created in English. But in addition to that, it is also able to produce information in a variety of languages.
To test the platform, Copysmith now offers a free 7-day trial. The trial term will provide sufficient content-generating credits as well as access to the program to evaluate its overall effectiveness.
You can subscribe to Copysmith’s premium plans once you’ve tried it out or when your trial period expires. The subscription plans will provide you access to more advanced features as well as more content development credits. There are three pricing plans available right now, including monthly and yearly subscription possibilities.
- Free Trial – A 7-day free trial with full access to all features and credits.
- Starter ($19/mo) – It includes 50 monthly content-generating credits, 20 monthly plagiarism checks, and access for two team members.
- Professional ($59/mo) – Includes 400 content-generating credits, 100 plagiarism checking credits, and access to five team members.
- Enterprise – This is an enterprise-level package, so you’ll need to contact the Copysmith team for unique pricing. You can rest certain that this subscription includes unlimited credits and access for up to 10 team members.
Rytr has a similar start to some other Copy AI rivals, having launched as a lifetime bargain on AppSumo. Customers at AppSumo loved the program and quickly adopted it. You may always verify its high ratings and positive evaluations on review sites such as G2, Trustpilot, and others. Aside from that, Rytr swiftly evolved into one of the most powerful copywriting tools with the support of its early users.
Rytr, like other software in the copywriting sector, leverages GPT-3 technology like the artificial intelligence that generates material. Rytr uses its own proprietary AI in addition to GPT-3 to improve the quality of the material. Finally, the software has 30+ use cases that can generate content in 30+ languages. To top it off, the software includes several content optimization features to help you entirely redesign it.
- State-of-the-art AI – Rytr generates content using OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model and its own proprietary AI, as previously stated. Both of these technologies work together to improve the readability and general quality of the material.
- Team management and collaboration – Rytr, unlike Copy AI, lets you add teammates to your account. You can also give your team members different levels of account access. Finally, all of your team members will be able to download and share project access with their colleagues or clients.
- Project management – Rytr, like Copy AI, allows you to build an endless number of projects. You can save as many files as you wish in your projects. You’ll be able to share your projects with your team or clients afterward.
- 30+ use cases – Rytr enables you to create content for a variety of purposes, including blog entries, social network postings, ad copy, landing pages, and eCommerce sites. Furthermore, Rytr gives you the option of selecting from more than 20 different speech tones.
- Plagiarism checker and content optimization tools – In comparison to Copy AI, Rytr provides a variety of content optimization tools such as an expander, shortner, and rewriter. A powerful text editor with many formatting choices is also included. Finally, it has a built-in plagiarism checker as well as a grammar checker.
- Chrome extension – A Chrome addon for Rytr is also available. You can use Rytr’s AI copywriting across a variety of platforms with the extension activated, including Gmail, Slack, Messenger, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and more. Its social media integration is great for anyone looking to write digital ads.
- Supports 30+ languages – Rytr now supports English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese, and other important languages.
If you take advantage of the free trial that Rytr offers, you will discover that it is one of the few free alternatives to Copy AI. It is a free forever plan that enables users to generate up to 5,000 characters in a single month. Even if you choose the free plan, you will still have access to all of the features and tools that the paid plans offer.
However, you will need to subscribe to a premium plan in order to obtain additional content credits. At this time, there are two different paid options available. In addition, you have the option of paying on a monthly or yearly basis for the service. You can rest easy knowing that you will have unrestricted access to the software along with improved content generation credits.
- Free Plan – A plan that is always free and can generate up to 5,000 characters in a single month.
- Saver Plan ($9/mo) – You can generate up to 50,000 characters in a single month if you go with this plan. In addition to granting access to all of Rytr’s capabilities, this plan grants you the freedom to develop your own use case for the platform, which is a unique selling point.
- Unlimited Plan ($29/mo) – This Rytr package is available to you if you want to generate an unlimited number of characters. Additionally, you will receive priority support and the assistance of a professional account manager with this package.
Conclusion – Which Copy AI Alternative Is The Best?
I hope you’ve identified the greatest Copy AI alternative for your copywriting needs now that you’ve looked at all of the options.
It’s challenging to choose software without first evaluating its effectiveness. So I recommend that you first sign up for their free trial, check out their copywriting features, and then compare the outcomes.
After that, I’m confident you’ll be able to make a better decision.
On the other hand, I would recommend Jasper to you if you are pressed for time and seeking a solution that can be implemented quickly. It is one of the most advanced AI copywriting tools on the market, and it serves a significant number of users. This software is a safe bet and won’t let you down.
Claim your Free 10,000 words with Jasper AI.