With the emergence of many AI writing tools, content creators need to catch up. And this is especially true for long-form content writing.
I’m curious about what our brains will look like 30 years from now when artificial intelligence has written most of the web’s content. Will our capacity to write long and compelling content diminish over time? Well, that’s not the scope of this article.
If you’re reading this right now, you’re seeking the best Content at Scale alternatives to help you create long-form content for your website or blog. With so many tools out there (some completely free), choosing the right one is hard.
You’ve heard of Jasper AI, Copy AI, Writecream, and many more, and you might think they’re all the same. In some cases, that’s true. The game changes, though, when it comes to producing high-quality, extended works of content.
First, let’s look at some of Content at Scale’s disadvantages.
Table of Contents
Content at Scale Disadvantages
Content at Scale is one of the best undetectable AI writing tools that can generate bulk blog posts of 3,000+ words each, including SEO optimization. However, as with any software, there are some flaws in it.
Here are the main drawbacks users find when dealing with Content at Scale:
- Price: The cheapest Content at Scale package is $150/mo for only 4 posts. The cost of their packages does not depend on the number of words included. Instead, it’s based on the total number of AI-generated posts, whether 500 or 3,000+ words.
- SEO-optimization: Although they have an SEO-optimization tool with NLP (natural language processing) keywords, it’s still very primitive, especially if you compare it to AI SEO platforms like Surfer SEO or NeuronWriter.
- Key Takeaways: Every article you generate is divided into several headings. At the end of each heading, a highlighted key takeaway summarizes the section. Not all bloggers like this feature, including myself. And if you remove it, it can reduce your word count by about 300 words.
- No Short-form Templates: Content at Scale was built for creating long-form content, so if you’re looking to generate social media posts, advertising, or emails, you better look elsewhere.
Other than these drawbacks, Content at Scale does generate high-quality content free of plagiarism. Additionally, it’s also one of the few AI writing software that passes any AI content detection tools. Moreover, CaS doesn’t rely solely on GPT-3 and machine learning technologies—it uses a mix of three AI engines, NLP and semantic analysis algorithms.
Learn more in my Content at Scale review or read my in-depth tutorial to learn how to use it.
And if you’re still on the fence about joining Content at Scale’s community, here are 20% more post credits if you join through my link.
What Are The Best Content at Scale Alternatives?
1. Article Forge (Top Content at Scale Alternative)
Article Forge is the best alternative to Content at Scale for article creation and one-click blog post generation. At a more affordable price, Article Forge has the same Content at Scale features, except for the SEO-optimization tool.
One of the main differences is that they charge per word instead of the number of articles. Unlike Content at Scale, the maximum article length you can generate is 1,500 words. Additionally, Article Forge doesn’t rely on GPT-3; instead, it leverages language models that can do their own research and always develop unique and up-to-date content.
However, like Content at Scale, Article Forge’s content output is plagiarism-free and passes AI content detectors. You can read my Article Forge vs. Content at Scale guide to learn more about their differences.
Furthermore, my Article Forge review will clarify doubts about this content generation tool.
- 1-click Article Generator – Input your target keyword, give a brief description, select the number of words, customize your headings, and hit generate.
- Avoid AI Detection – All content bypasses AI content detection tools.
- Plagiarism-free – All content is unique.
- AI Technology – Article Forge doesn’t use GPT-3. Instead, it has its own language models capable of doing research. This means the content is always up to date.
- WordPress Integration – Integrate your Article Forge account with your WordPress site and publish and schedule posts in advance.
- WordAI Integration – Automatically generate 10 unique article variations of your text.
Article Forge offers one straightforward pricing plan, billed monthly or yearly.
- Monthly plan (starts at $27/mo for 25k words)
- Yearly plan (starts at $13/mo for 25k words) – That’s a 51% discount.
Get started with Article Forge’s 5-day free trial.
In contrast to other AI tools, which provide a choice of short-form templates, Bramework’s only concentration is on writing long-form blog posts.
Unlike Content at Scale, Bramework features a website keyword ranking tool, a keyword research tool, and a blog title and outline generator.
With GPT-3’s patented technology, Bramework can help you write engaging, SEO-friendly, long-form content, and blog posts that bring in readers and generate revenue.
You also have unrestricted use of its Semrush-powered Keyword Research tool, which provides information on keyword competitiveness, search volume, search engine results pages (SERPs), and related terms. This improves your ability to write articles that perform well on search engines.
Read my Bramework review to dive deeper into this content creation tool.
- Text Editor – Bramework’s integrated text editor allows you to format the text however you like and get it ready for upload to your CMS.
- AI Writer – Bramework’s AI writing assistant can produce blog titles, summaries, introductions, and conclusions using just one term.
- Writing Features – Paragraph, Listicle, Steps, Rephrase, Summarize, and Write More are just a few writing tools available. You can create a list of actions, for instance, by underlining a sentence, which you can then expand on with the Paragraph function.
- Plagiarism Checker – Bramework has a free Copyscape-powered plagiarism checker.
- Keyword Research – Bramework offers limitless keyword research powered by Semrush to assist you in selecting the most relevant subjects for your blog posts.
Bramework’s pricing plans start at $17/mo for 10k words. Advanced users can select the Agency plan for $250/mo for unlimited AI words.
Get started with Bramework’s 7-day free trial.
Anyword is an AI-powered data-driven content generator that will improve your ability to create content. As one of the best Content at Scale AI alternatives, Anyword primarily uses a combination of tweaked and pre-trained learning models, like GPT-3, CTRL, and T5, to produce high-quality original content.
With the help of its unique predicted performance score, you can see how well any marketing content you create will perform for a particular audience. You may fine-tune your copy to better suit your target audience by choosing copywriting formulas or demographic filters in Anyword.
Its blog post generator features a content brief that easily creates entire articles with one click. This AI copywriting software also has a Power Mode that enables you to upload a text document in any style or tone, enabling the AI tool to produce similar versions.
Anyword lets you write quality content for usage in advertisements, product listings, emails, landing pages, social media posts, SMS, and more.
- Article Generator – With only a few clicks, the tool enables you to create a whole outline, body, and conclusion for your blog, enabling you to create lengthy, high-quality content.
- Rewriter and Rewording – Rewrite any sentence and optimize it in just a few clicks.
- Meta Description – The meta description generator on Anyword can help you raise your website’s CTR and search engine rankings.
- Paraphraser – The paraphrasing tool helps rewrite and boost existing content to improve its effectiveness and make it more compelling.
Anyword offers two pricing plans:
- Starter (starts at $24 for 20k words)
- Data-Driven (starts at $83 for 30k up to unlimited words)
Get started with Anyword’s 7-day free trial.
4. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is one of the best and most popular AI text generators available today.
Unlike other AI tools, Jasper constantly brings new tools to its already extensive list of features. Besides helping you create content at scale, the platform lets you command the AI to write what you want, much like ChatGPT.
With Jasper’s Boss Mode, you are in command. It’s an AI writing assistant that helps with article writing for many use cases, including articles, blog posts, ebooks, novels, marketing copy, emails, social media posts, and more.
It also provides many Recipes to help you create content faster and improve your workflow.
- Long-form Editor – Generate an entire article and tweak it using commands.
- Surfer SEO Integration – Integrate Jasper with your Surfer SEO account to optimize it for search engines.
- Chrome Extension – Write anywhere with Jasper.
- Jasper Art – Generate AI images from text.
- Starter (starts at $24/mo for 20k words)
- Boss Mode (starts at $49/mo for 50k words)
You can save up to 17% by purchasing an annual subscription.
While Jasper AI doesn’t offer a free plan, you can use my link to get 10k free words and experiment with the software.
Also, don’t forget to take a sneak peek at the top Jasper AI alternatives.
Frase is one of the best AI content writers that include SEO-optimization features. Unlike Content at Scale, it offers AI writing assistance and covers a variety of short-form templates.
One fascinating feature of Frase is that it shows the top 20 Google results for the keyword you’re seeking, along with its summary and headings. This allows you to do some competitor research inside the tool.
Also, the text editor on Frase scores you according to how thoroughly you cover a subject. It identifies precisely which subjects and keywords are absent and offers immediate feedback as you fill in the blanks.
If you’re looking for an AI writer with a powerful built-in SEO-optimization tool, Frase might be the right choice.
- Content Editor – The SEO text editor in Frase employs AI to assess the importance of each word on the pages of your rivals. Then, it presents you with the most thorough, competitive recommendations for differentiating your content.
- SEO Tools – Google Search Console integration, an outline builder using Google’s People Also Ask and Quora, a Wikipedia Concept Map, and a Topic Planner are some of the SEO tools offered by Frase.
- AI Templates – With Frase, you can use AI to generate over 40 different types of short-form content, such as SEO meta descriptions, title suggestions, outlines, bullet points, product descriptions, advantages and disadvantages, AIDA and PAS marketing frameworks, slogans, and many more.
- Solo ($14.99/mo) – 4 documents per month.
- Basic ($44.99/mo) – 30 monthly documents.
- Team ($114.99/mo) – Unlimited documents.
All of Frase’s pricing plans are capped at 20k words. For an extra $35/mo, you get to write and optimize unlimited words.
A 5-day free trial of Frase is available for just $1. Also, if you join up for Frase, your first month is instantly discounted by 60%.
Content at Scale Best Alternatives To Write Entire Blog Posts
Content at Scale is truly a powerful 1-click AI writer; however, it comes with a high price tag. If budget concerns you, these alternatives might do the trick. Fortunately, most of them offer free trials, so there’s no risk in trying them out. You might also want to check some long-form AI writers with free lifetime plans.
If you want an affordable bulk article generator free of plagiarism that passes AI content detectors, I highly suggest you try Article Forge for free. On the other hand, if you also need to create short-form content, the other Content at Scale alternatives in this list can come in handy.
You might be interested in the best long-form AI writing software.