Are you looking for a less expensive and more dependable alternative to Jasper AI? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place since we have just what you’re looking for.
Here are my top picks you can try out today.
There are a lot of AI-powered copywriting tools out there, and Jasper AI is one of them. Because it uses a credit-based pricing model, users must spend more to publish more content.
Also, one of Jasper AI’s restrictions is that the Starter plan does not allow you to write long-form content. To remove this restriction, you must purchase the Boss Mode plan.
Although Jasper is still one of the best tools available, it is not for everyone.
Our purpose with this article is to assist you in making the best Jasper AI alternative decision possible. As a result, we’ll show you exactly what you’ll get with each of them, as well as the features that distinguish them from one another.
Table of Contents
Jasper AI is a fantastic artificial intelligence (AI) writing tool that creates unique material for you in seconds. It is relatively young in the field of AI writing, but it already has over 50K customers from all around the world.
Jasper’s writing algorithm is one-of-a-kind, capable of producing original content in any tone you desire.
This artificial intelligence tool has been trained to produce articles based on your topic and target audience. It learns from your material and adjusts to your personal style over time. You can create content that is always fresh, entertaining, and relevant to your audience using Jasper AI — without having to write anything yourself.
Jasper AI is a virtual writing assistant that has been assisting businesses all around the world in their growth.
In a nutshell, Jasper AI allows you to create persuasive and appealing writing for your blog posts, social media posts, landing pages, ads, marketing emails, and various other sorts of content.
The following are some of the most typical challenges that Jasper AI customers face.
- Credit-based plans – Jasper AI is a credit-based tool. This means you’ll have to spend more money to keep generating text once your plan’s limit has been reached.
- No long-form editor in the Starter plan – If you wish to use Jasper AI to write long-form content for your blog, website, ebooks, or even books, you need to subscribe to the most expensive plan, the Boss Mode.
- Paid plagiarism checker – While Jasper AI offers a plagiarism checker through Copyscape integration, its use is not free. You must load credits in increments of $10, $20, or $100. Credits are removed at the rate of $0.03 for the first 200 words and $0.01 for every 100 words after that for each document analyzed.
- Out-of-context content – On rare occasions, Jasper AI will generate text that is out of context and contains incorrect words. You can avoid this by starting the content creation process with a detailed piece of content as a source of inspiration.
With this in mind, and if you’re looking for a substitute for Jasper AI, check out our selection of the best Jasper AI alternatives. The following is a list of the top AI writing tools that are an excellent replacement for Jasper AI.
However, if you want to try Jasper AI before committing to a plan, you can claim your Free 10,000 words through this special link.
The Best Jasper AI Alternatives
The above alternatives to Jasper AI feature a free-forever plan. However, not all tools offer those plans (unfortunately). Here are other Jasper AI alternatives you can try.
Content at Scale stands as the best Jasper AI alternative simply because it automatically produces long-form content of over 2,600 on average by inputting only one keyword free of plagiarism (powered by Copyscape).
The best part?
Content at Scale is the only AI writing tool that generates entire SEO-optimized blog posts undetectable by AI content detectors. Why is this important? Well, recently, Google Search Advocate John Mueller said that Google’s algorithm looks at AI-generated content as spam. Not to mention that publishing AI-written content is against Google’s guidelines.
Content at Scale features a free AI content detector that you can use to check the human score of your generated text. While AI content detection tools are still in their infancy (and sometimes inaccurate), futureproofing your website is a must if you’re serious about your online business.
In the near future, Google and other search engines may very well easily detect AI-written content when crawling the Internet. Besides, Content at Scale makes publishing easy, as you can integrate your WordPress website with your Content at Scale account.
Read my Content at Scale review to learn more about this AI writer.
Content at Scale Key Features Making It The Best Jasper AI Alternative
- Long-form AI Writer – Input one keyword, add a brief description and let Content at Scale generate an almost ready-to-publish blog post of 2,600+ words.
- Bypasses AI Content Detectors – Content at Scale generates text that bypasses any AI content detection tools, helping you futureproof your website content and rankings.
- SEO-optimized Articles – All AI-generated text is optimized for SEO. The content editor includes a right panel to the likes of Surfer SEO to help you optimize your article with semantic relevant keywords.
- WordPress Integration – Easily integrate Content at Scale with your WordPress site to publish and schedule your AI-generated blog posts automatically.
- Bulk Generation – Upload a CSV file with all your keywords and let the software automatically generate multiple blog posts in bulk.
- Plagiarism Checker – Includes a free plagiarism checker powered by Copyscape.
- 100+ Languages – It supports over 100 languages.
Because Content at Scale is presently in beta, costs may shortly rise. However, for the time being, Content at Scale price content is as follows:
- Starter ($500/mo) – Create 20 posts at $25/post. Get NLP recommendations and support for over 100 languages. It lets you check plagiarism for free.
- Scaling ($1,000/mo) – Generate 50 posts at $20/post. Manage projects with several team members and gain API access to publish content on WordPress at scale automatically.
- Agency ($1,500/mo) – Generate 100 posts at $15/post. Access thorough reporting and white label the AI software.
You can also start with a smaller plan, such as:
- 4 Posts ($150/mo) – Create 4 posts at $37.50/post.
- 8 Posts ($250/mo) – Create 8 posts at $31.25/post.
You can learn more about it in my Content at Scale pricing guide.
If you are unhappy with the results, you can ask for a full refund within the first 30 days.
And if you sign up using my link, you’ll receive 20% more post credits to create more content.
ClosersCopy has chosen to proceed differently in the world of digital marketing. While most copywriting software uses the GPT-3 model as its artificial intelligence technology, ClosersCopy has developed and begun employing its own unique artificial intelligence system for content production.
The team claims to have greater content generation capabilities and that these capabilities are available without any restrictions or filters. As a result, it quickly establishes itself as one of the best alternatives to Jasper AI.
It soon drew the attention of many corporations, marketing teams, bloggers, and marketing teams due to its one-of-a-kind characteristics.
ClosersCopy also offers over 700 plug-and-play marketing frameworks and over 30 marketing workflows to help you create the content your company needs.
Finally, it comes with comprehensive team and project management facilities, allowing multiple users to access the system simultaneously and collaborate on projects.
- In-house AI with 3 Models – ClosersCopy creates content using their own artificial intelligence in-house. Additionally, the software allows you to choose which AI models you want to use. There are three models in all who are professionals in writing sales copy, blog pieces, and stories.
- Marketing Frameworks and Workflows – Over 700 marketing frameworks are included in the software, which are known for generating material for several reasons, such as ad copy, blog articles, social postings, and more. Furthermore, it has over 30 marketing workflows that you can utilize to create engaging content by mixing a variety of frameworks.
- Creates Entire Blog Posts and Articles – ClosersCopy has access to a long-form blog generator. All you have to do is type a few phrases into the proper fields to get started. After this, the AI model will take care of the rest of the procedure. It also has a content expander, a shortner, a thesaurus, and other important tools to help you improve your writing quality. It’s a breeze to write blog posts with this tool.
- Text Editor with Many Features – Other alternatives to Jasper AI give customers a simple text editor; however, ClosersCopy gives them a full-featured content editor. With the help of this module, you can add a variety of components to the content of your texts, such as images, tables, emoticons, and more.
- Manage Collaborations and Teams – This application allows you to invite new team members and add current ones. You can use the collaboration tool to assign projects to members of your team and grant them varying levels of access to those projects.
- 120+ Languages – ClosersCopy supports the most languages — over 120, to be exact — when compared to the other AI writing software solutions mentioned in this article. Simply put, you can create content in various languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Hindi, to name a few.
ClosersCopy does a fantastic job of giving you a better AI-powered copywriting experience, but it has one major flaw. There is neither a free trial nor a free plan. However, it compensates for this by guaranteeing you will receive your money back within 14 days. Furthermore, it has a plan that is valid for a lifetime.
Three subscription tiers are available for the paid plans, each with the option of monthly or annual billing cycles. You’ll also be pleased to learn that each of its plans includes full access to the software and all its features. The credits given for content creation are what distinguishes each of the company’s plans.
- Power ($49.99/mo) – There are two user seats available, and you can obtain 300 copywriting runs.
- Superpower ($79.99/mo) – This package allows you to run unlimited times and has three user seats.
- Superpower Squad ($99.99/mo) – It has the same features as the Superpower. The only difference is that there are five user seats available.
You can also save 30% by choosing a yearly paying period.
ClosersCopy Lifetime Deal
As an added bonus for my readers, ClosersCopy is offering Lifetime plans with a 14-day refund policy for a limited period. You can get unlimited AI writing, unlimited updates, and all the other features for a one-time payment of $297.
However, this Lifetime offer is only available through my link.
Writesonic began its life as a lifetime deal on AppSumo in 2021. It made an indelible impression on the early adopters who purchased it as soon as it became available to the general public. You can still find positive reviews and high compliments for Writesonic on the AppSumo sale page.
The AI Article Writer 4.0 is a powerful AI assistant for writing long-form content. Bloggers, eCommerce companies, marketers, and marketing agencies are among Writesonic’s customers.
Like Jasper AI, Writesonic integrates seamlessly with Surfer SEO so that you can optimize your AI-generated blog posts on the fly.
Furthermore, the software team always works to improve the program’s capabilities. Wirtesonic features Chatsonic, an AI model built to generate factual content, including the latest news. As a result, it’s feasible to think of Writesonic as one of the major Jasper AI options.
Read my comprehensive Writesonic review to learn more about it.
- Generates Entire Blog Posts in a Few Seconds – Writesonic has its own built-in blog post generator. This section contains all the resources you’ll need to write an introduction, conclusion, and other significant blog sections.
- Chatsonic – Generate factual content with the latest news (ChatGPT powers this feature).
- Manage an Infinite Number of Projects – Writesonic also allows you to create and manage an unlimited number of projects. This feature allows you to create distinct projects for each of your clients, which is beneficial if you work for a marketing agency or have many clients. As a result, searching through the projects and finding the one you need will be a breeze.
- 80+ Writing Tools & Features – Writesonic is one of the most credible Jasper AI alternatives, as it gives you access to more than 80 copywriting tools. You can use these technologies to create content for various reasons, including blog posts, social media, sponsored adverts, product descriptions, and landing pages, among others.
- Tools for Content Optimization – Writesonic includes all of the standard content creation capabilities and content improvement tools such as a content expander, summarizer, rewriter, grammar fixer, and readability checker.
- Surfer SEO Integration – SEO-optimize your content with Surfer SEO (paid add-on) for higher rankings on Google.
- 25 Languages – Writesonic, which supports 25 languages as well, is not far behind Jasper AI, which supports more than 25 languages; in this way, it is equivalent to Jasper AI.
You will be able to select the content quality level when choosing your plan. There are four Quality categories:
This decision is not permanent. Across all plans, you can alter the quality at any moment. Your word count will be adjusted appropriately.
- Free Trial – You receive 25,000 words (Economy quality) or 2,500 words (Premium Quality), including all 80+ AI templates in 25 languages.
- Long-form (starts at $12.67/mo) – Contains all 80+ AI templates, the AI article writer, and Surfer SEO integration. Economy quality begins at 190,000 words.
- Custom Plan – Offers unlimited words and the complete set of features, plus priority support, AI Article Writer, Chatsonic, and a dedicated account manager.
Get started with Writesonic’s Free Trial.
Anyword is here to remove the guesswork and consistently provide the right AI content catered to your unique customers. Almost anything may be created using this AI writer, including ads, landing pages, product pages, blog posts, emails, product descriptions, SMS messages, and more.
The Anyword AI model uses predictive analytics to discover which content works best on any channel or format, allowing you to produce content that is persuasive, powerful, and high-quality.
This is the only AI copywriting tool that provides a predictive performance score, allowing you to make higher informed choices. It allows you to evaluate the potential engagement of your audience and determine how specific demographics will react to each variety.
You need to enter your URL and a succinct description of the product you are advertising in order to use the AI copywriting platform. Next, decide on your preferred tone and style for the content.
To sort and score your AI copy according to projected performance, click the create button. This AI writer can be instructed to create the variations you prefer, or you can provide your own copy variations for comparison.
Check out my Anyword review to learn more about this excellent AI tool.
Here is a sample of a blog post created 100% by Anyword in a matter of minutes.
Anyword Key Features Making It The Best Jasper AI Alternative
- Long-form AI writer – Anyword features a robust and customizable long-form AI writing assistant.
- Text Suggestions – With just one query, many different text suggestions are generated.
- Presets – With the preset keyword library, you can instruct the AI to mention different deals, such as free shipping, new arrivals, and more.
- Custom Keywords – You can add relevant and pertinent keywords if you want the AI writing program to use them in its text suggestions.
- Text Personalization – This improves your content by coming up with the best language for the particular target market.
- Predictive Performance Score – This score enables you to assess each text’s potential.
- Website Personalization – Automatically improves on-site text to make sure the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Custom Mode – You can teach the AI writing tool to write in your brand voice to create content or text that complements your very effective live advertisements.
- Starter (from $24/mo) – Starting at 20,000 word credits each month. The price increases according to the word credits.
- Data-Driven ($83/mo) – 30,000 word credits each month.
- Data-Driven ($333/mo) – Unlimited word credits each month.
All of these pricing represent an annual paying cycle for which you receive 2 free months.
Try Anyword and get 2,500 words free credits. I’m also offering a special deal to my readers: use the promo code Anyword20 for a 20% discount.
Unlike other AI writing software programs that offer a range of short-form templates, Bramework concentrates entirely on writing long-form blog posts.
This fantastic long-form AI writer includes tools such as:
- Writing Assistant.
- Blog Titles generator.
- Blog Outlines generator.
- Website Keyword Ranking Tool.
- Keyword Research.
- Plagiarism Checker powered by Copyscape.
GPT-3 and its unique technology underpin Bramework, which helps you create engaging, SEO-friendly long-form content and blog pieces that convert.
It’s so powerful that you only have to tell the AI the keyword you want, and the software will nearly totally produce the blog post for you.
You also get unrestricted access to its Semrush-powered Keyword Research tool, which displays keyword metrics like competition, search traffic, SERPs, and related searches. This will assist you in writing articles that are Google-friendly.
To discover more about this fantastic AI writer software, read my in-depth Bramework review.
- Powerful Text Editor – The built-in text editor in Bramework allows you to format your content and prepare it for upload to your CMS.
- AI Writing Assistant – Bramework can create blog titles, outlines, introductions, and conclusions with just one term.
- Writing Features – Paragraph, Listicle, Steps, Rewrite, Summarize, and Write More are some of the helper functions. For example, by highlighting a sentence, you can create a list of steps and build them further with the paragraph function.
- Detailed Blog Outlines – The detailed blog outlines include an extensive introduction and conclusion and a set of headings.
- Unlimited Keyword Research (powered by Semrush) – Bramework gives you limitless keyword research to help you come up with the most outstanding blog post topics.
- Plagiarism Checker – Bramework includes a free plagiarism checker powered by Copyscape, unlike Jasper AI.
- Unsplash Integration – It integrates with Unsplash, one of the most popular free stock photo websites. And it also generates relevant alt text for your image.
- Free Trial – Bramework offers a free 7-day trial that includes 3,000 AI-generated words.
- Basic ($17/mo) – Includes 10,000 AI-generated words.
- Starter ($42/mo) – Includes 40,000 AI-generated words.
- Professional ($83/mo) – Includes 100,000 AI-generated words.
- Agency ($250/mo) – Includes unlimited AI-generated words.
Copysmith is one of the greatest solutions for eCommerce companies, marketing agencies, and in-house marketing teams searching for an alternative to Jasper AI.
This software has already established itself as the “go-to” content generation software for eCommerce websites and platforms. It has earned a lot of popularity. Copysmith is useful for people working in industries such as solo marketing, copywriting, blogging, and so on, in addition to being an expert in the field of eCommerce.
In 2020, AppSumo offered a lifetime discount on Copysmith. The product’s ability to impress early users with both its ease of use and the outcomes it delivered was undeniably impressive.
Copysmith, like Jasper AI and practically all of its other potential alternatives, is based on GPT-3 AI. In addition, the Copysmith team made Ali, its native content creation avatar, available to the general public. This module may quickly provide current information on a wide range of topics, such as current trends, technology, men’s and women’s fashion, and more.
In addition, this software has several other features and tools that distinguish it from Jasper AI in several crucial ways.
- AI-generated Content – Copysmith makes use of OpenAI’s GPT-3 language learning model to produce material that is both relevant and readable. All that is required of you is to give a few sentences as a source of inspiration for the AI to begin the content generation process.
- Long-form Blog Content & Plagiarism Checker – Within the Copysmith software suite, there is a fully complete blog generator. This program also has a built-in plagiarism checker, demonstrating its high quality.
- Bulk Content Creation – While some of Jasper AI’s competitors only allow for creating two to three copies of content at a time, Copysmith can produce hundreds. You will need to give a CSV file including vital information such as your company name, the URL of your website, a description, the keywords you want to target, and so on.
- Content Export – Copysmith is one of the few programs on this list that allows you to export the content it has generated. You can save your documents in TXT, PDF, CSV, or DOCX formats.
- Project Collaboration & Sharing – Copysmith’s sharing tool allows you to collaborate on projects, folders, and files with other team members. The software also has a feature that enables users to collaborate within the application. This will allow you and the rest of your team to collaborate more effectively on assignments.
- 30+ Copywriting Templates – Copysmith has over 30 copywriting tools, features, and templates to help you write content for blog articles, YouTube titles and descriptions, social media posts, eCommerce websites, paid ads, and more.
- Integrations – Copysmith is one of the rare AI writing tools that come with a wide range of integration options out of the box. To get started, connect your Google Ads account to Copysmith and start making ad copies. Next, you should consider integrating Frase to create SEO-friendly content, the Shopify plugin to create product descriptions, and Hootsuite to automate social media marketing. Furthermore, a Google Docs add-on is available to you.
- 60+ Languages – Copysmith also allows you to create content in over 60 other languages. According to the software, the highest-quality content is written in English. However, it is also capable of producing information in a variety of languages.
Copysmith now offers a free 7-day trial to try out the platform. The trial period will provide enough content-generating credits and access to the program to assess its overall efficacy.
After you’ve tried it out or your trial period has expired, you can subscribe to Copysmith’s premium plans. You will have access to more advanced features as well as additional content development credits with the membership options. Currently, three pricing options are available, including monthly and yearly subscription options.
- Free Trial – Copysmith includes a 7-day free trial access to all features and credits.
- Starter ($19/mo) – Includes 50 monthly credits for content creation, 20 monthly checks for plagiarism, and two team members can use it.
- Professional ($59/mo) – Includes 400 content-creation credits, 100 plagiarism-checking credits, and five team members.
- Enterprise – Because this is an enterprise-level plan, you’ll need to get in touch with the Copysmith team for a quote. With this subscription, you can count on unlimited credits and access for up to 10 team members.
Outranking is one of the greatest AI writing assistants for accelerating content return on investment by improving content writing workflows, SEO scoring, and SERP analysis.
The AI SEO software provides step-by-step guidance for developing long-form material for a variety of web writing scenarios. Blog posts, SEO blogs, press releases, webinar pages, eCommerce, and recipes are just a few examples.
Its in-house content engine assists you in creating a factually accurate first draft article for any keyword, topic, or niche. Outranking also includes hundreds of automatic content generating and upgrading tools for creating copy that keeps users hooked for hours.
Outranking Key Features Making It The Best Jasper AI Alternative
- Automated Web Research – This allows you to extract and write essential points, summaries, benefits, and frequently asked questions automatically (FAQs).
- SEO Blog Outlines – In minutes, you can create an outline for any niche or topic.
- SEO Score Checker for Better Ranking – You can use this feature to monitor the SEO performance of your website.
- SEO Metadata – AI-generated meta title and meta description based on SERP data, related keywords, and user intent.
- Seamless Collaboration – To speed up the review, writing, and publishing process, you can comment, share, and cooperate with all parties.
- Integrations – Outranking connects with Grammarly, WordPress, and Google Docs to make it easier to edit and publish your material.
- SERP Analysis of On-page Stats – This helps you acquire 360-degree information about your competitors’ web pages and produces an automatic strategy for outranking them.
- Quick On-page SEO Elements Optimization – Meta, title, headings containing important user intent inquiries, and relevant keywords are among the SEO aspects.
This outstanding Jasper AI alternative, Outranking, comes with four pricing plans:
- Solo ($79/mo) – Write + SEO optimize 10 articles monthly with unlimited AI words.
- Pro ($149/mo) – Write + SEO optimize 20 articles monthly with unlimited AI words.
- Company ($219/mo) – Write + SEO optimize 30 articles monthly with unlimited AI words.
You can contact get a 30% discount if you stick to a yearly billing cycle. All their plans include a refund policy of 7 days, no questions asked.
GrowthBar, powered by OpenAI, combines the power of SEO tools with the speed of AI assistants to create SEO-friendly content that ranks on Google.
Thousands of bloggers, marketers, and agencies utilize this artificial intelligence long-form writing assistance to quickly develop long-form material at scale.
With GrowthBar’s lightning-fast artificial intelligence, you can generate articles and whole blog posts, as well as brainstorm ideas, conduct keyword research, build outlines, and more. It also helps you make sure you’re using the best SEO practices to get your blog posts to the top of search results as quickly as possible.
GrowthBar Key Features Making It The Best Jasper AI Alternative
- AI Blog Posts – It simply takes a few minutes for this AI long-form writer to create blog articles.
- AI Content Outline – You can use the most effective keywords, headlines, introductions, word counts, and readability to create a content outline for a website or blog. The outline includes headlines as well.
- Content Optimization – GrowthBar will give you SEO tips as you write articles for your AI blog to increase the article’s rating. The Flesch reading ease score, the number of keywords and headlines, internal and external links, and so on are all examples.
- Keyword Research – It gives you access to billions of keyword recommendations, as well as long-tail keywords, keyword difficulty scores, search volumes, and traffic estimates.
- Competitor Research – Examine competitor websites’ sponsored traffic, organic traffic, Google AdWords, and backlinks to determine the best effective technique for marketing your own blog.
- Keyword Tracking and Ranking Tool – Every day, GrowthBar will scan Google’s search engine results page (SERP) and give you an update on where your keywords are now ranking.
- Drag-and-Drop Feature – You’ll be able to drag and drop headlines and photographs, which will save you even more time.
- Export and Publish – You have the option of exporting the blog post to Google Docs or just pasting it into WordPress to publish it.
- Standard ($29/mo billed annually) – 25 AI content outlines and 200 AI paragraph generators included.
- Pro ($79/mo billed annually) – 100 AI content outlines and 500 AI paragraph generators included.
- Agency ($129/mo billed annually) – 300 AI content outlines and 2,000 AI paragraph generators included.
They offer a 7-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
Best Free Jasper AI Alternatives (Free-Forever)
1. Copy AI (Best Free Jasper AI Alternative: Free-Forever)
Copy AI stands out as the best free Jasper AI alternative. This free AI writing tool not only provides you with over 90 short-form templates but also features a blog post wizard.
Founded in 2020 by Chris Lu and Paul Yacoubian, Copy AI is the swiss army knife of content writers, whether they need to craft text for website copy, advertising, marketing campaigns, or full articles.
Copy AI has grown both its staff and its user base since it first launched. It currently has over four million members, including copywriters, marketers, independent contractors, marketing companies, and others. Among its customers are well-known companies like eBay, Zoho, Nestle, and others.
This AI writing tool can be used to create content for websites, social media platforms, digital advertisements, blogs, eCommerce, and sales, among other things. To help you unleash your full creative potential, Copy AI integrates with GPT-3, the most cutting-edge AI language model available today.
Check out my in-depth review of Copy AI to discover more about its capabilities.
Copy AI Features (Best Free Jasper AI Alternative)
- Full Blog Post Wizard – Let Copy AI craft the first draft of your blog post by typing the post’s title and keyword, then reviewing the outline and main points.
- Unlimited Words – Get access to unlimited AI-generated words with a straightforward plan ($36/mo).
- Post Ideas Generator – Simply inputting a topic or brief description of your blog will generate many possibilities.
- Sentence Rewriter – Once you write the content you wish to edit and set the tone for, this AI tool will create a copy for you.
- 90+ Content Types – Generate 90+ different types of content for web use.
- Meta Description Generator – You only have to enter your target keyword and blog post title for Copy AI to generate a meta description for your article.
- 25+ Languages – Create web content in over 25 languages.
Copy AI Pricing
Copy AI provides a Free-forever plan that includes:
- 2,000 words per month.
- 90+ copywriting tools.
- 25+ languages.
- Unlimited projects.
- Pro plan’s 7-day free trial.
You can use Copy AI’s free plan forever and write up to 2,000 words every month. However, it lacks some features only available with the Pro plan ($36/mo with unlimited word generation).
Also, don’t forget to check the best Copy AI alternatives.
Rytr is off to a similar start as some of its Jasper AI competitors, having debuted on AppSumo as a lifetime deal. The program was well-received by AppSumo customers, who soon adopted it. Aside from that, with the help of its early users, Rytr quickly evolved into one of the most powerful copywriting tools.
Rytr, like other copywriting tools, makes use of GPT-3 technology, such as artificial intelligence, to generate content. In addition to GPT-3, Rytr uses its own proprietary AI to increase the material’s quality.
Finally, the software has more than 40 use cases and can generate material in more than 30 languages. It also includes various content optimization techniques that will assist you in completely redesigning it.
- Proprietary AI – Rytr creates content utilizing OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model and its own proprietary AI. These technologies function in tandem to increase the material’s readability and overall quality.
- Team Management & Collaboration – Rytr allows you to add members to your account. You can also assign different levels of account access to your team members. Finally, all team members will be able to download project access and share it with their colleagues or clients.
- Project Management – Like Jasper AI, Rytr allows you to create an infinite number of projects. In your projects, you can save as many files as you want. After that, you’ll be able to share your work with your colleagues or clients.
- 40+ Use Cases – Rytr lets you create content for several uses, such as blog posts, social media posts, ad copy, landing pages, and eCommerce sites. Additionally, Rytr allows you to choose from more than 20 different speech tones.
- Plagiarism Checker & Content Optimization Tools – Rytr offers some content optimization tools, including an expander, shortener, and rewriter. There’s also a robust text editor with numerous formatting options. Finally, it features a plagiarism detector and a built-in grammar checker.
- Chrome Extension – Rytr has a Chrome extension as well. With the extension enabled, you can use Rytr’s AI copywriting across various platforms, including Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, WordPress, and more. Anyone who wants to write digital ads will benefit from its social media integration.
- 30+ Languages – Rytr now supports English, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Chinese, and other important languages.
If you take advantage of Rytr’s free plan, you’ll notice that it’s one of the few free alternatives to Jasper AI. It’s a lifetime free plan that allows users to generate up to 5,000 characters monthly. You will have access to all of the features and tools available in the paid plans even if you choose the free plan.
However, to receive additional content credits, you must subscribe to a premium plan. There are two different paid choices available right now. You also have the option of paying for the service on a monthly or yearly basis. You may relax knowing that you’ll have full access to the software and more content-generating credits.
- Free Plan – A plan that generates up to 5,000 characters per month and is always free.
- Saver Plan ($9/mo) – If you choose this package, you can generate up to 50,000 characters in a single month. This package not only gives you access to all of Rytr’s features but also allows you to create your own use case for the platform, which is a key selling point.
- Unlimited Plan ($29/mo) – If you wish to generate a limitless number of characters, this Rytr package is for you. With this package, you’ll also get priority support and the assistance of a professional account manager.
Now that you’ve considered your options, I hope you’ve found the best Jasper AI alternative for your copywriting needs.
It’s challenging to choose software without first assessing its efficacy. So I propose signing up for their free trial, testing their copywriting features, and comparing the results.
After that, I’m convinced you’ll be in a better position to make a decision.
On the other hand, if you’re short on time and looking for a fast solution, I’d recommend Anyword. It’s one of the most advanced AI copywriting tools available, and many people use it. This software is a solid bet that will not disappoint you.
In the end, keep in mind that these tools are only assistants. You should also learn about some SEO tips to help you craft content that ranks.