If you’re looking for the best AI video generator or AI text-to-video generator with avatars for your marketing campaigns, I’ve got you covered.
But if you’re in a hurry, here are my top three picks.
Generating artificial intelligence (AI) videos through text or a script is a new industry slowly gaining prominence. Previously, you had to hire a professional actor or voiceover talent to get your message on video and invest in video editing software. Now, businesses can cut costs and create videos in minutes using cloud-based AI video editors.
Is artificial intelligence the future of video marketing? While it may sound creepy to see your own avatar speaking with your own voice, the truth is that more and more brands are leveraging this new technology. It not only helps them save thousands of dollars in marketing campaigns, but it enables them to get more done in less time.
In this article, I rank and review the top AI text-to-video generator based on features, pricing, and more. Let’s begin.
What Are The Best AI Video Generators With Human Avatars?
1. Yepic AI
With hundreds of happy customers, Yepic is a professional AI text-to-video creator that allows you to generate AI videos with human avatars.
The process is simple:
- Choose your avatar.
- Copy/paste the script into the editor.
- Customize the video by changing backgrounds, language, voice, and design elements.
- Generate the video.
With this AI video generator, you can quickly create any form of video with human avatars, which will help you engage your audience more. It’s also easy to create talking photos—you can have your avatar on a small circle on the screen instead of the whole screen.
Not only do you have over 60 languages available, but this AI video maker lets you choose from over 480 different voices. However, you don’t have to use any of the built-in voices; you can upload your own voice-over also.
Yepic allows you to create sales videos, prospecting videos, presentations, video chatbots, tutorials, welcome videos, and more.
- Human Avatars – Generate AI videos in minutes with avatars from different ethnicities.
- Multiple Languages and Voices – Access 60+ different languages, 110 dialects, and 480+ voices to suit your needs.
- Talking Photos – Create AI videos with talking photos easily. You can choose from 50 different faces, filter by age, ethnicity, and gender, or even upload your own.
- Custom Avatar – Create a custom avatar with your own face or someone from your team.
You can start creating multilingual content at scale with one of Yepic’s plans:
- 20 credits per month (1 credit per minute).
- Video rendering in less than 30 minutes.
- 100 credits per month.
- Video rendering in less than 20 minutes.
- API access to integrate your CRM with Yepic Studio.
- Photo animation.
- 500 credits per month.
- Priority video rendering in less than 10 minutes.
- API personalization.
These plans reflect a yearly billing cycle.
Unlike Synthesia.io, Yepic offers a 14-day free trial to its users in the Standard plan. It’s the best way to create your first AI video with human avatars.
2. Synthesia IO
Synthesia IO is one of the best AI video generators built for marketers and people who don’t want to show their faces on camera.
This AI video creator allows you to select from different human-like avatars to create professional videos for your marketing campaigns. It’s easy and simple to use.
All the 50+ professional templates reduce the time you’d need to create videos. By using Synthesia.io editing tools, generating high-engaging AI videos is a breeze.
The AI platform includes over 65 avatars, but you can create your own custom avatar just for your brand. This way, you’ll maintain originality and a unique look to your marketing videos.
Learn more about this AI video platform in my Synthesia IO review.
- Human Avatars – The video creation platform includes over 65 human avatars.
- Professional Templates – You can choose from over 50 templates for your marketing campaigns.
- PowerPoint Integration – If you don’t want to use one of the available templates, you can import your PowerPoint files and create an AI video in minutes. Each PowerPoint slide becomes a scene or slide on the Synthesia video editor.
- Brand Assets – You can upload your brand identity assets, including logos, colors, fonts, and more.
- Multiple Languages – You can create AI videos in more than 60 languages, making this software a must for international audiences.
- Screen Recorder – Record your screen and create a tutorial or how-to video with your preferred avatar.
- Custom Avatar – Creating a custom avatar is a paid add-on feature but allows you to use a unique avatar for your brand. You only have to record a specific script to create your own avatar.
Synthesia offers two pricing plans depending on your desired features.
Personal Plan ($30/mo)
It’s priced at $30/mo and comes with features such as:
- 65+ human avatars.
- 50+ templates.
- Background music.
- Free stock images and icons.
- Built-in screen recorder.
- Video-sharing pages.
The only downside of the Personal plan is that it is limited to 6 slides per video. You can also only create a total of 10 minutes every month, whether in one video or multiple videos.
This plan doesn’t have a price tag, so you must contact the support team for a quote. Some of its features include:
- All the Personal plan features.
- 50 slides per video.
- Branded template.
- 10+ exclusive avatars.
- Priority support.
- SAML SSO to let your users securely authenticate on the platform.
- Custom fonts.
- And more.
Don’t forget to check the best Synthesia IO alternatives.
3. Elai IO
Founded in 2021, Elai IO is a professional AI video creation platform that leverages artificial intelligence to produce high-quality videos with no camera equipment or third-party tools needed.
With over 25 human-like avatars, there’s nothing you can’t do with Elai’s technology. From explainer videos, online courses, real estate, and dubbing to cartoon avatars, AI news generation, and corporate videos, you have a myriad of video types to create.
You’re not limited to human avatars—you can create your own mascot avatar and have it animate and speak your script.
You can also transform your blog posts into engaging videos with a human presenter and translate them into 65+ languages.
- Human Avatars – Elai includes over 25 human avatars you can choose from.
- Multiple Languages – Translate your scripts into 65+ languages and reach larger audiences.
- Cartoon Avatars – Create your own custom cartoon avatar or talking mascot and let it read your script for you.
- Customization – Customize all slides or video clips, including avatars, backgrounds, text, images, icons, shapes, and more.
- Elai App – Integrate Elai into your Thinkific account and create AI videos for your online courses.
- Stock Assets – Every Elai plan has access to stock music, photos, and video libraries.
- Create 1 minute of video.
- 15/25/40 minutes per month.
- 1 user.
- All avatars and languages.
- Transitions and animations.
- Automatic translation.
- Auto subtitles.
- Create a video presentation from a blog post instantly. The AI platform pulls info from the text to create relevant slides for your presentation.
- 50/100/150/200 minutes each month.
- All Basic features.
- 5 users.
- Custom music and fonts upload.
- Premium voices.
- 4K resolution.
- Dedicated account manager.
Custom (contact the support team for a quote)
- The Custom plan or Corporate plan comes with unlimited users. The pricing will depend on how many minutes and other features you need.
If you choose a yearly plan, you get 20% off. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Fortunately, Elai IO offers a 14-day free trial that includes 8 minutes so that you can test-drive this AI video generator.
4. Synthesys IO
Synthesys IO is at the forefront of creating algorithms for text to voices and videos intended for use in advertising.
With this AI video software, you can have a natural human voice available to improve your website, explainer videos, or product tutorials in a matter of minutes.
Synthesys IO delivers not only a great text-to-video production but also a text-to-speech solution. It’s possible to turn your script into an engaging video with a human avatar or a plain audio file.
By including clear, natural voiceovers in your digital message, you can establish authority and trust with your audience while also building a relatable and emotional bond with them. With the help of Synthesys’ artificial intelligence voice generator, you may move from static text to dynamic and exciting digital content.
With 74 real humatars (human avatars) and over 66 languages to choose from, you can create fully customizable videos for presentations, marketing campaigns, social media, eLearning, and more.
Most AI video generators were built for marketing purposes. However, with Synthesys, you can create other types of content, such as storytelling, cartoons, animation, podcasts, TV commercials, and audiobooks, as well as marketing videos, explainers, and training videos.
- AI Voice Generator – The text-to-speech technology Synthesis uses creates a human voice that is as life-like as possible while reading your script. It provides a variety of male and female voices, tones, languages, and reading speeds, enabling you to create enthusiastic radio commercials, warm welcomes, documentary-style messages, tutorials, podcasts, and any other place where you need voiceovers for your digital content.
- AI Video Generator – Generate AI videos with human avatars, including pre-defined templates or your own.
- Multiple Voices – Synthesys selected the best Google and Microsoft voices, totaling 66+ languages in 254 different voices. The English language includes 15 synthetic human voices also.
- Clone Your Voice – If you don’t want to use any of the existing voices, you can clone your own voice for a paid yearly subscription.
Synthesys comes with three pricing plans depending on your needs.
Human Studio Synthesys ($39/mo)
- Unlimited videos.
- 73 humatars (extra outfits included).
- 66 languages & 254 general voices.
- Your own custom voice.
- Full video customization.
Audio Synthesys ($29/mo)
- Unlimited voice-over downloads.
- 30 real human voices.
- 66 languages & 254 general voices.
Audio and Human Studio Synthesys ($59/mo)
- Unlimited videos & voiceovers.
- Access both Human Studio and Audio Synthesys.
- All features included.
- Get 20% off.
The good news is that while other AI video tools on this list have time or video limitations, Synthesys IO offers unlimited videos on all plans.
All plans include a 3-day money-back guarantee.
DeepWord is a free AI text-to-video generator that lets you create many different types of videos without showing your face. Trusted by several prominent brands in the online space, it’s one of the few platforms that also offers a free-forever plan.
DeepWord lets you import your CRM contacts to its dashboard so you can create and generate personalized videos using merge tags. You can also import them to your preferred video editing tool to create personalized sales messages or email campaigns. However, don’t get me wrong—the videos created with DeepWord are already finished for immediate use.
You can also tweak the built-in templates to your liking and import your brand assets to increase engagement. Each video comes with a video-sharing page that you can also customize, including but not limited to colors, logos, buttons, and domain links.
DeepWord use cases include marketing and sales videos, translation, corporate training, real estate, listings, medical, educational tutorials, and more.
- 25+ Video Actors – Access to 25+ video actors, male and female, to generate highly engaging videos for your digital content.
- 129+ Languages – DeepWord supports almost any language and dialect worldwide. You can also select from 330 different voices.
- Audio Upload – Upload your own audio file.
- Export – Download your AI generate videos in full HD (1080p) in MP4 format.
- Video-Sharing Pages – Each video you generate comes with its own video-sharing page.
- Analytics – Track key metrics for every video you create, so you can have a better understanding of what video is more engaging.
- Custom Actor – DeepWord allows you to upload your own video actor to make your videos more unique.
Free Account ($0/mo)
- 2-minute videos.
- 4 voice actors.
- All languages.
- Video-sharing pages.
- Download your videos in MP4.
Premium Account ($14.99/mo)
- 14-minute videos.
- 25 voice actors.
- Custom video actor upload.
- Video analytics.
- API access.
- Fast processing time.
Pay As You Go Account ($1.80/minute)
- All features included.
The Pay As You Go Account will definitely be your best friend if you don’t want to commit to a monthly subscription. But first, you can start using DeepWord with its free-forever plan.
6. Rephrase AI
Rephrase AI is a leading Asian company in synthetic video creation. This AI text-to-video software lets you create professional-looking videos of a human avatar vocalizing your script.
Thanks to this generative AI software, its founders were featured in Forbes 30 under 30 Asia. It’s surely a company to keep an eye on in the future.
Rephrase AI lets you create custom digital avatars of your brand ambassadors to design marketing campaigns that engage your customers. You can also create personalized AI videos to target specific customers with personalized ads.
Unlike Synthesia or Yepic, Rephrase AI’s mission is to create digital avatars of real human beings, such as celebrities, influencers, CEOs, and more. This helps brands create personalized videos at scale without having to record those celebrities every time they need them.
- Personalized Videos – You can create content that inspires actions from your customers.
- Celebrity Video Messages – Utilize your brand ambassador’s influence to refocus potential customers’ attention and guide them toward the conversion funnel.
- Targeted Video Marketing Messages – Create several marketing messages to onboard, re-engage, and guide your customers through your sales funnel.
- Local Ads – Run hyperlocal advertisements for improved targeting results.
- Custom Videos – You can create custom videos from internal messaging, such as greetings, birthdays, appraisals, company updates, or event invitations.
Rephrase AI doesn’t offer a pricing plan like other AI video platforms. You must contact them and give some input on how you intend to use the application.
It’s hard to find AI video software with a free-forever plan. However, some tools in this article do provide such plan free for life.
One such case is DeepWord, which offers a lifetime plan that you can use to generate professional-looking videos up to 2 minutes per month. While you don’t have much of a choice regarding voice actors and avatars, you can access all supported languages to create a simple video presentation. Unfortunately, all your videos will have a DeepWord watermark.
You can also leverage the Yepic AI 14-day trial to generate AI videos with talking heads or talking photos. As one of the top talking heads video generator, you can take advantage of its free trial, although they don’t offer a lifetime free plan.
Another AI video software you can use for free to create high-quality videos is Elai IO. They offer a free trial with 14 days of unlimited access to all plan features. Like DeepWord, your AI-generated videos come with a watermark. To remove the watermark restriction, you must purchase a subscription.
Today, you don’t need to be a filmmaker or a video editor expert to make videos. With simple tools such as the top AI video editing tools, you can easily create engaging videos for your marketing strategies. You only have to select your avatar, script, language, background, text, and shapes, and voila, you have a video.
While these human avatars will never grasp the intricacies of our human behavior—therefore, will never replace a real actor in specific situations—they can be of tremendous help for creating types of video that don’t require an actual human, such as marketing videos, explainers, corporate presentations, training videos, and more.
I believe these AI video creators will likely become more prevalent in the future. Have you used any of these AI video generators? How do you feel about them? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.